Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 14]

301Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:13 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Cuddle?" He chuckled at how that sounded and nodded his head. "Yeah." He grinned and stood up as he helped her by having his hands under her legs. He walked out of the kitchen and towards the cabin. He yawned before laying her down on the hammock and moved to lay down with her. He wrapped an arm around her and let out a sigh before rubbing his eyes. "I guess you were right about hammocks...they are a bit comfortable." He chuckled and rubbed her arm with a small smile. "But..this place..well ship is very limited on doing things..so I hope we reach land soon." He mumbled and kissed her shoulder before closing his eyes.

302Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:17 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"What's wrong with the word cuddle?" she raised an eyebrow with a smirk as he carried her. Once he laid down in the hammock she snuggled up to him, wrapping her arms around him and resting her head on his chest. "I hope we do too" she sighed and closed her eyes. "I really just want a book" she pouted before opening her eyes again and looking up at the ceiling.

(Did you wanna bring Neca in soon? Smile We can quickly skip getting little Hope, so she'll already be on the ship - then when they wake up, they'll be like Surprised mini hope! idk xD Unless you wanna wait a bit Smile)

303Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:24 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I don't know..it just sounds funny." He chuckled glancing back her. In the hammock, he opened his eyes when he heard her and ran a hand through his hair. "A book? Well then, on land we just have to find a library..don't we?" He chuckled looking at her with a small smile. "At least there were books before...I have nothing to do but actually look around..and act like a complete idiot on not knowing what the hell things are or how they work." He grinned before sighing "Basically, I am not used to this...and I am used to living with electronics and things around there since I was only living for twelve years when I met you." He sighed.

(Hope came at the time Neca did...from what I remember..she did a prank on the police or something and hid behind Mel and Jim while they were having a little argument with Neca xD)

304Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:29 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She nodded at his question before chuckling, "you'll survive without stupid technology" she grinned up at him. "Think of all the people who lived before technology was invented..." she smirked and traced shapes on his chest. She slightly laughed at how old he was compared to her when they first met. "Is it weird that I was over a hundred years old before I met you?" she raised her eyebrows up at him before grimacing, "that sounds so much like Twilight" she wrinkled her nose a little before chuckling.

(Oh yeah... shit I have a crap memory hahaha Razz Well we'll make them stop soon and then they can find them Very Happy I guess we should wait for Megan though? Seeing as she's Hope XD)

305Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:36 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I know I'll survive...I'll just be bored the time I am living in these times..and I don't want a history lesson." He chuckled and looked down as she traced shapes on his chest. He looked backed at her and nodded his head "How can that not be weird?...it's creepy..I felt like I was dating a old woman..but she wasn't old from her appearance..I don't know..It just felt strange..that I don't really know how to describe it." He chuckled before grimacing as she did. "Don't even start." He smirked "Don't compare anything to Twilight...honestly, that movie...just-blah." He grimaced.

(Hehe. Ok then! Yep because she is also Mel and then comes John..then Esme..THEN Aladdin..unless we just skip to Aladdin to bring Sophie in already Very Happy Brb)

306Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:41 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She glanced up at him with a frown, "so you still think it's weird then?" she slightly sat up, pushing her upper body up with her elbows. "Because I'm always gonna be a hundred years older than you" she pouted and looked at him. She smirked, "maybe I'll drag you along to the sequels" she teased, "nah, I prefer Harry Potter" she grinned. "I can somehow relate to that movie... except I don't have a wand" she rolled her eyes.

(o.o So many people. Aladdin why you have to be last? D: XD it's gonna be weird for the teens seeing John older than them seeing as he's a toddler right now XDD & alright Smile)

307Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:50 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran playfully rolled his eyes and looked at her as he shook his head. "I already got used to that idea...Hey, as long as you look my age..I won't complain." He chuckled before his eyes widened as she teased. "Hell no! I don't want to see any sequel from THAT movie." He chuckled and nodded his head in agreement. "That would be pretty cool if you did...I mean, it would be fun waving it around..but I guess in real life you guys don't use wands." He pouted "Then again, it's better seeing you don't have to worry about carrying it everywhere." He grinned.

(I know right! D: It is...very weird o.O I find it funny how he came from the future where Neca and Vincent were together xD I wonder what happened in his 'time' that made it turn out like that xD)

308Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:55 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Good, because it's too late to back out now" she grinned and laid back down. Ellie slightly laughed, "I was only kidding! You know I don't like Twilight" she grimaced and then chuckled a little. "Yeah it would be cool... but then I'd also have to worry about losing or breaking it" she smirked. "And you and Jayden probably wanna play with the wands" she rolled her eyes playfully before turning on her side.

(Hahaha, yeah... the logic in this is great XD So many things happened that were completely forgotten about... Esmeralda just... disappeared XD hahaha)

309Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:00 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Or is it too late?" He raised an eyebrow with a grin before pecking her cheek. "I'm kidding." He chuckled and looked at her with a smirk as she grimaced "I know you were...I'm glad you don't or else...that would have been torture to go to the movies with you." He sighed of relief and huffed with a playful glare. "Hey, me and Jayden don't act THAT childish!...Ok well maybe we would..BUT wands are tempting if they are just laying around." He chuckled.

(Tell me about.. xD Haha! Yeah..she did..didn't she?..OR she went with John back to the future!! muahaha! I don't know...xD)

310Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:05 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie rolled her eyes and smirked at him as he pecked her lips. "Uh, yeah you do" she chuckled, "I think the both of you would use them for evil rather than for good" she smirked and leaned her upper body on his chest, resting her chin on his upper chest. "Maybe in the future they'll make wands..." she smiled. "It's strange how both Harry Potter and Twilight could actually happen in our society" she glanced at his neck and chuckled slightly. "Seeing as there are witches and vampires and werewolves and everything..." she sighed and traced her finger up and down his neck lightly.

(Hahaha! We can go with that... XD)

311Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:12 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Evil?" He huffed with a chuckle "Now I see how you see me...but you are probably right." He chuckled at the things he would probably do. "Sadly, I am not a wizard and neither is Jayden soo..I don't think the wands would work...or would they?" He grinned evilly and rubbed his chin before looking at her. "That's...true...as much as I hate to admit it...there are a lot of strange couples..KIND OF like...Twilight...for instance, you and me, a human and a witch...Mel and Jim, a witch and werewolf..same goes for Jayden and Hope except she is a bit of both...Aladdin and Neca when he WAS human...wow, I barely noticed neither of us fell for our own kind." He laughed.

(Yep! I am soo glad today is Friday though! I might go to sleep when I get home though since I am tired..so I MIGHT not get on at 4...maybe around 8...I don't know.)

312Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:17 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She shrugged, "I don't know, seeing as I don't have a wand" she smirked at him. She slightly smiled as he listed how all of them were different from one another, "I like it better that way" she smiled and kissed his chest once before resting her chin on it. "It would be boring dating a wizard" she frowned at the thought before looking at him. She brushed his hair from his forehead and grinned, "you're my human" she chuckled and pecked his lips. "I'm kinda glad you're not a werewolf, I don't think I'd get along well with someone who gets angry all the time" she smirked.

(Haha Very Happy That's cool! I'll be up anyways, seeing as I'm home all day tomorrow n__n I was meant to be going to Melbourne for a grand final for football but mum and dad won't let me -.- sad times. Anyways, that means I can RPPPPPPPPPPPP, yaaaaay XD So, to sum that all up, I'll wait for you to get on haha Very Happy though I'll probably go to sleep while you're at school Smile)

313Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:23 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I guess it would be boring dating a human." He sighed and thought about it before shaking his head disapprovingly. "And your my witch." He grinned as she peck his lips. "They aren't mad all the time...they just have anger issues." He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair "I mean, you get along with Jayden,don't you? And Jim..so don't complain." He grinned and took a deep breath. "But...that still means I'm going to die sooner or later." He mumbled to himself with a frown before faking a smile at her.

(Ah! Ok ^-^ I gotta go!..My beginning classes are going to be a drag Dx Bye! )

314Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:27 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Well it's not" she smiled and poked his chin. "Yeah, yeah, that's what I meant" she rolled her eyes at him and grinned, "it's not like I'm around them all the time anyway" she chuckled. Her eyebrows furrowed and she glanced up at him, hearing what he mumbled to himself, "what are you talking about? You're immortal..." she pouted her lips, not knowing where he was going with that. "And even if the spell wears off, I'll do it again" she sighed. "I'm not going to let you die" her lower lip pouted out, she couldn't even imagine what it would be like if he died.

(Aw alright Smile haha, hope it goes quick for you! Bye! Smile)

315Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel blushed as he kissed her on the lips and slowly kissed him back.

"Yeah we don't need you all.. mushy and gone soft." she grinned as he held her and kissed his nose "Yeah.. it was payback for calling me a pig." she grinned

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

316Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran slightly smiled and looked at her "I don't know..I just thought how that spell might not last...but I guess you are right..on doing it again." He grinned and looked down at her as he rubbed her arm. "I still can't believe we worked this whole thing out...a witch and a human...It's pretty common though...right?" He chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

Jayden smirked and nodded his head while slightly tilting his head to the side. "Yeahhh...I guess you are right." He chuckled and looked down at her with grin. "Of course you wouldn't want me mushy and soft....because that's not me." He huffed and sighed of relief "I'm just glad we work things out....no matter how stubborn we both are."

317Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"I guess so" Ellie smiled up at him as he rubbed her arm. "But some witches let their humans die, instead of keeping them young forever" she frowned. "I guess I'm just greedy then" she grinned up at him and kissed his collarbone before tracing shapes on his chest. "Have you ever wanted to be a supernatural creature?" she raised her eyebrows up at him and crossed her arms on his chest.

Jim pulled away after a while and gave her a small smile, "maybe you should talk to Cale first" he mumbled.

318Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Wow..You are making me feel like a pet!" He chuckled before thinking about it. "Hmm...No..I'm glad just being a human...I mean, supernatural creatures..have too much to worry about." He sighed and looked up "Besides,I don't want to end up making a magical mistake like Hope did." He chuckled and averted his eyes back to Ellie with a small smile. "Imagine...if she did that spell without bringing us along...that would have sucked." He slightly chuckled and rubbed an eye.

319Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"You are my pet! Until I'm allowed to get an actual animal" she pouted and then smiled brightly at him. She nodded in agreement, "sometimes I wish I was human" she chuckled and glanced at the hammock above them. "Only because life seems more simpler" she chuckled and brushed a hand through her hair. "Yeah that would have sucked... but we wouldn't have realised time had been frozen until she got back" she smirked at him.

320Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"No! I don't want to be considered a pet!" He slightly laughed and shook his head. He raised an eyebrow "Really?...How is being a human simpler?...We have to worry about supernatural creatures like vampires and wolf eating or sucking our blood...Bad witches casting spells on us kind of like lab rats." He sighed "Sure, it's easier..but at times...it makes me feel puny." He mumbled and looked at her when she mentioned time being frozen. "OH yea...that sounds weird...I can't imagine it." He chuckled "Aww, that means no one is missing us." He playfully pouted and then smirked. "And we are apparently missing them..although..I am kind of getting over the homesickness."

321Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie shrugged and looked at him with a smirk as he mumbled. "Well, that's just my opinion. But whatever" she grinned. "You're not puny" she smiled and traced his lips with her index finger for a second before drawing her hand back. "Just because supernatural creatures are more powerful than humans, doesn't make them any better" she smiled again. "Really?" she raised an eyebrow, "I still feel a little homesick... not as bad as yesterday though" she sighed. "I guess it would be worse for the other two seeing as they have parents" she sighed again before pecking his lips. "I'm just glad I have you" she grinned.

322Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Well..that's how I see it." He sighed and then nodded his head with a small smile. "I said kind of...not fully..yet." He chuckled a bit and crossed his arms behind his head. "Yeah...but it's weird that they in a way..still have their parents here...seeing Jim and Mel are out..and Neca and Aladdin...are somewhere around this world..that's weird!" He laughed "I wonder how they act...since I see Jim and Mel act...well..like us teens." He smirked.

323Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie nodded, "I wonder where they came from too... seeing as they obviously didn't start off in Silver Water" she chuckled and rubbed her forehead on her arms. "Hopefully they get on the ship soon, I want to see them" she smiled, "and I wonder if they knew each other... or if they met on this journey" she smiled brightly. "Maybe more people came on the ship, like Neca and Aladdin... but they didn't end up going to Silver Water" she thought aloud and then shrugged.

324Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran looked at her with a chuckle. "Yep...I guess we will just have to see...and now, we are going through the same journey Hope and Jayden's parents went through...this will be interesting." He rubbed his chin with a smirk "Hey, you might find something to hold against Jim and Mel. " He joked and looked up at the hammock above them "I think..we are defiantly going to experience an adventure...instead of staying at home and watching TV for me at least." He slightly laughed.

325Back in time - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She chuckled, "so you'd feel out of your comfort zone then wouldn't you?" she grinned, knowing there was no way he could watch TV or anything now. She rolled off of him and laid on her side, glancing up at him, "That doesn't mean you and Jayden are just gonna go watch TV or play your computers or iPod for days on end when we get back to our time, does it?" she smirked and raised her eyebrows up at him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum