Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 2

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Back in time Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:07 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Aww! Damn ,really? Five points..I hate when scores like those happen!!!Especially in the freaking finals! x( And..I kind of want to skip to Aladdin. xD But It depends on you and Megan also ^-^)

"Anything in particular?" He repeated and thought about it before shrugging. "I don't know...I guess we can do nothing." He chuckled at how that sounded. "Besides, there isn't much to do when every little action we make can effect the future..I just can't wait until the next stop..Then we could actually do something..you still owe me a tour on how things used to work." He grinned.

52Back in time Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:14 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(I know! So devastated Sad Haha, yeah me and Soph want to bring Aladdin in XD she's been texting me, so I can get her to come on. I don't think Megan would mind Very Happy)

Ellie chuckled, "well there's not much else to show you on the ship... except for the cellar" she grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs. She bent down and lifted up the cellar trap door, glancing up at him with a grin before walking down the ladder. Once she reached the floor, she tried to make her way to a wall, feeling around since she couldn't see anything. "So we should have brought a lantern or something" she chuckled, feeling across the wall, she felt a latch. She lifted it, opening the window and letting in a beam of light. "There we go, that was easy" she chuckled and walked around. She spotted a few horse carriages, cargo, cannons. "So... this is how some people got around I guess" she pointed to the carriage, touching the cushions before walking over and touching the cannons. "This just really screams pirates" she smirked and moved her hand away.

53Back in time Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:22 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Aha! Alright then! I miss Aladdin anyways..I think we all do xD)

Taran followed her down and chuckled when it was pitch dark. Once she lifted a latch to open the windows he blink and saw carriages and cannons. "It does scream pirates!" He chuckled and walked over to the cannon as his touched it with a grin. "Do you think they ever used these? I mean, the cannonballs are right next to the canons." He chuckled and looked at the cannonballs with a grin "SO tempting!" He grin and picked up one as he slightly stumbled back. "Woah..heavy." He grinned before placing it back and looked over at the carriages "Man, transportation changed...good thing too because then there would have been A LOT of jobs where you have to clean horse shit because of the carriages." He grimaced.

54Back in time Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:27 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Alright, I'll get her to come on now Smile)

Ellie grinned as he walked over to the canon, slightly laughing as he stumbled back. "Hmm... I'm not sure, it would be amazing if they had though" she grinned and looked into the canon before pulling away. She smirked, "and I think it was kinda cruel to the horses to. I mean, who the hell would want to pull a carriage with fat rich people?" she rolled her eyes with a grin and looked at the engravings at the back of the carriage. "They are pretty though" she smiled and ran her fingers over the patterns. "Land ahoy!" Rat yelled, spotting a small island within a kilometre away. Jim rushed upstairs and set the sails further down, making the ship rock a bit as it gained speed. Ellie slightly stumbled back as the ship rocked, making her fall onto her ass. "Ow, what the hell?" she chuckled and got up, rubbing her ass before she heard the trap door shut. "That better not be locked" she pouted and rushed over, climbing up the ladder.

55Back in time Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Alright! And I just remembered Lilo was on the ship before Aladdin also xD We should make a topic in Agrabah! Right? ^-^)

Taran slightly laughed at what she said. "Ok..when you put it that way..then yea..poor horses." He grinned. He watched her examine the carriages before slightly stumbling as the ship rocked but he held onto a cannon. He chuckled when she landed on her ass and jumped when he heard the trap door. "Ooo...If it's locked then..we are screwed" He chuckled and followed behind her "I wonder what place is this one!"

56Back in time Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:35 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Oh yeah, haha! I guess we can just say she came in on a quick stop before Agrabah? Smile Alright I'll make one! Smile)

Ellie pushed the trap door, slightly groaning in fear that it was locked. She fumbled with the latch at the bottom, smacking it slightly before the door budged open. "Ugh, thank god" she chuckled and pushed it open, climbing out. After they got out and closed the door, she ran upstairs, her eyes lighting up when she saw land.

57Back in time Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:39 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3