Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Start of a new day

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 31]

26Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:12 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Gaston frowned again. What was with this girl? What was he doing wrong? He checked the both of them out as they turned their backs on him and walked into the gym shed. He needed to come up with a better plan. Maybe... catch them doing something and give them detention. Then they wouldn't be able to get away from him. He grinned to himself before going about his own business.

27Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:14 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Once Hope found her pom poms, Ellie grabbed her arm and hurried out of the gym. "Where's your first class? I've got a free lesson" Ellie sighed, wondering if the boys were still in the cafeteria. "Should we go find the guys?" she asked, fiddling with her top.

28Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:16 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"I'm out for my first class cause of practice. i think the guys are at the field.' she grabbed her hand walking out of school. Hope shivered "Ewww.... Old man checking us out.." she said shivering again.

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

29Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:18 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"See? I don't like this guy..." she frowned, knowing something was up. "You don't think he's a pedophile or something, do you? I mean, how old is he? Early thirties?" she grimaced, "so disgusting" she shivered as they reached the football field.

30Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:24 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden and Taran were in the field practicing on their throwing as they usually do before class starts. After a short while, they noticed the girls and waved at them before continuing to throw the ball back and forth.

(I gotta go to sleep. ^-^ Night!)

31Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:26 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Aw ok Sad night!Smile)

Ellie smiled a little and waved at the boys before sitting on the benches with Hope, watching them throw the football. "What if he's... raped students?" she grimaced and grabbed a book out.

32Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:27 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((awe D: ok Sad ))

Hope waved at Jayden before sitting down next to ellie with a sigh "I hope not...' she said

33Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:32 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"We should find a way to frame him... don't you think?" she frowned and rested her chin in the palm of her hand as she flipped her book open and began to read. "The guy is a complete creep" she chuckled and turned the page, occasionally looking up and watching the boys.

34Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:36 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"and how do we do that? Bug ourselves?" she questioned looking at her before looking down at the boys and sighed "I think i'll see if he wants to try having sex after the big game."

35Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:38 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"I suppose" she chuckled, "he needs to be caught, before innocent girls are... raped" she smirked and looked at Hope. She then rolled her eyes playfully, "you know, there's no rush" she grinned and nudged her side. "There's always prom night too, although getting out of the dress would be somewhat of a challenge" she laughed and continued to read.

36Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:43 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope thought about it and smirked "True I'll get a really big dress so give him a hard time trying to get it off." she laughed before leaning back "So... when do you wanna try doing this?" she asked.

37Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:47 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"But I thought you wanted to have sex with him too? Or are you just being a tease?" she smirked and crossed her arms over her book. "I'll think it over for a bit. I don't want us getting ourselves... sexually abused or something" her eyes widened before she laughed quietly. She rested her head in her hand again and watched Taran, "I don't even know if Taran wants to have sex" she slightly laughed before frowning a little.

38Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:53 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Oh please you know how i love teasing him." she laughed before looking down at him with loving eyes. Sighing she glanced at her "Yeah I don;t think the boys would like that.' she said seeing ellie looking at Taran. "What i'm sure he does. Who wouldn't."

39Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:57 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie laughed, "that's true. You're so mean to him" she smirked and twirled her hair as she shut her book. "Do you think we should include the guys then? Tell them about this plan? When it is a plan..." she chuckled lightly. Ellie shrugged again and gave Hope a small smile, "I don't know... I don't think a guy would feel comfortable asking his girlfriend anyway" she smirked. "So do I have to ask him?" she asked, feeling nervous.

40Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden accidentally threw the ball towards the water cooler making it open and splash water on Taran. "That was horrible aim dude." He chuckled and looked down at his shirt slightly groaning seeing it wet. Jayden laughed and shrugged "I don't know what happened to me there." He grinned closing the cooler before walking over to the benches,sitting next to Hope "Hey babe." He kissed her neck before looking at Ellie "What are you girls up to?" Taran took off his shirt hoping it would dry sooner that way and hung it around his neck before running his hands through his hair and glancing at Ellie with a smirk.

41Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"I'm not mean to him." Hope said acting innocent before smirking at the thought. she sighed and looked at the boys "Yeah i think we should cause if our plan doesn't work we might get hurt and need the boys to come save us." she said running a hand threw her hair lessening to what she said "Try dropping hints or something?" she laughed. Hope watched as Jayden was being himself, laughing she looked at him "Hi jerk." she smirked before laughing as he kissed her neck. "What are you girls up to?" "well no trust at all?" she smirked again "We have this plan but need your help in case things don't go well."

42Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"What? I trust you." He smirked and rested his elbows on his knees. "It just looked like you two were planning something." He chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes hearing her and Ellie were planning something "So I was right! You two were planning a little something...What do you mean by 'things not going well'?" He slightly frowned not liking the idea of their plan. "What is it even about?"

43Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie smiled at the boys once they came over, trying not to stare when Taran took his shirt off. She smirked to herself before looking up at Taran who was smirking at her. She crossed her arms and looked at the guys, "um- we want to... frame Gaston" she chuckled sheepishly, knowing it sounded a bit weird. "I just think that... I don't know, I just have this feeling that he's up to something" she smirked, "and it could possibly involve us two" she gestured to her and Hope with a slight frown.

44Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope snickered seeing Ellie trying not to check out Taran shirtless "Ohhh Taran maybe you and Ellie should go make out somewhere." she laughed before turning to look at Jayden and kissed him quickly. Hearing what Ellie said she just nodded her head "yeah so we need you two just in case well.. he tries pulling something on us cause we don't know that he might be a rapist.."

45Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran walked over to them after Jayden and sat down one bench down from them. Looking up he raised an eyebrow "Frame Gaston?" He chuckled at the sound of it and playfully rolled his eyes at Hope "Maybe we will." He grinned widely glancing at Ellie's lips. Jayden looked at Hope and smiled when she kissed him quickly before slightly frowning "You are kidding,right? I mean, yeah there are rumors of him...but you girls are actually thinking of catching him like that?" He rubbed his chin grimacing at the thought of the teacher doing something to them.

46Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie looked up at Taran with a small grin before pulling him to sit next to her and kissing him quickly. She glanced at Jayden with a slight frown, "well, we don't want him raping young girls..." she crossed her arms. "Guys like him deserve to be caught anyway" she frowned more, "its disgusting what they do..." she pulled a face before putting her book back in her bag.

47Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran smirked as she kissed him quickly and wrapped an arm around her shoulders while rubbing his thumb on her arm. He sighed not liking the idea and averted his eyes to the field. Jayden shrugged "I know guys like that deserve to be caught....but what if me and Taran can't take him while he tries to hurt one of you? What then?" He frowned since he couldn't take on a teacher with muscles like Gaston,but he will have Taran. That make raise the changes a bit more and looked at Hope.

48Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie rested her head back on Taran's shoulder and slightly pouted, "well... we haven't thought of a proper plan yet, it was an idea more than anything" she smiled and then sighed. "He'll probably try something on us anyway" she frowned and moved closer to Taran.

49Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"You know, just in case he does try something...I think we should do something I about it." Taran sighed "So whatever you two have plan...I'll help in anyway I can." He smiled and kissed Ellie's head before resting his cheek on top of her head. Jayden rubbed his chin "Yeah...Alright fine." He frowned "What exactly is your plan so far?" He raised an eyebrow.

50Start of a new day - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of a new day Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie smiled widely, "thank you" she wrapped her arms around his torso, hugging him slightly. She heard Jayden and slightly lifted her head to see him, "maybe we can try get detention or something..." she chuckled slightly before shrugging.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum