Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Start of a new day

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 31]

751Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:44 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel looked down as John cuddled up to her "Whats the matter with my little man?" she asked kissing his forehead. Hope nodded her head "will go and this was a little more than the last dress but I used some of my money Ive been saving." sHope looked at her brother before going into her room. Putting her dress in the closet she locked it before going into the living room and sat down.

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

752Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:46 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled, "so then it's my turn to be overprotective?" he smirked at her. He then smiled and nodded his head in agreement, "it's been... quiet without Jayden here. Well, it is whenever I'm here" he sighed and brushed his fingers through her hair. "I distinctly remember a few hundred years ago, you were almost disgusted by the idea of having another kid" he grinned and let out a low chuckle.

John rubbed his head on Mel's chest before holding her shirt, "I had a bad dream" he pouted and looked up at her.

753Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:49 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie walked out of the kitchen with a sandwich in between her teeth as she carried a plate of food and a drink in both hands. She spotted Jayden and tried to smile before sitting near him, seeing what he was watching. "You want some?" she raised an eyebrow and held a plate of cookies out before taking a bite of her sandwich. She crossed her legs as she sat on the couch, looking at the TV before wondering where Hope had wandered off to.

Jim looked at John and scruffed his hair before kissing Mel's head and getting out of bed. He got dressed after having a shower and walked back into the room.

754Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:55 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden looked at Ellie and shook his head "Nah, I'm good." He smirked continuing to watch the TV "Oh! I think Taran is sick...so I don't know if you will be seeing him today." He chuckled glancing at her. "He looked lazy to go anywhere..so he is probably sleeping right now."

"Jayden is rarely here so it's not like you miss him when you go to work because he is always gone." She frowned as she lightly ran her fingers over his chest with a low sigh. She chuckled and thought about it "Yeah, I remember when we found out I was pregnant...We were acting like it was the end of world!" She laughed before sighing "Well, you of all people should know that people could have a change in heart and mind...Like you defiantly changed me..Who knows how or where I would have ended up without you." She mumbled. "So it's not a surprise we changed our minds on having another kid..one who would STAY in the house at least." She chuckled.

755Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:58 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled, "you've got a point there..." he grinned and lightly ran his fingers up and down her back. "Hmm, you mean until they reach Jayden's age and want to go out with their friends? Are you gonna want another kid then?" he teased with a chuckle and ran a hand through his hair.

756Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:59 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie slightly frowned before shrugging, "I'll check on him later" she chuckled and leaned back against the couch cushions, crossing one leg over the other as she munched on cookies. "I guess I shouldn't be eating these..." she pouted and pushed them away. "Gotta fit in my dress!" she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. She glanced at the TV and then at her hands as she fiddled them together.

757Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:05 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden raised an eyebrow before chuckling as she pushed the cookies away "Ha!" He chuckled "Unlike you, I don't really have to worry about that! Or more like..I don't care about worrying about that." He chuckled and grabbed a cookie as he munched on it with a sly grin.

"Yep. Then, I would want another kid." She joked and looked up at him with a smirk "I'll be fine with just two kids though....Hey, maybe we could take a vacation somewhere...away from here since I am getting tired of seeing this place over and over again." She chuckled and sighed "I don't know when...but I just don't like being cooped up in here." She smirked.

758Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:06 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie rolled her eyes, "I don't care either then!" she pulled a face at him and grabbed a cookie. "It's not like I put on much weight anyway" she patted her stomach with a wide grin before eating the cookie. "And besides, if you guys don't have to worry, then why the fuck should I?" she chuckled and grabbed another cookie.

759Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:08 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((sorry i fell asleep))

760Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:09 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Yeah that'd be great" he smiled and rubbed her back softly. "Name a time and place, and I'll be there" he chuckled and pecked her lips quickly before pulling away and smiling at her. "So what's the deal with Lilo and Layth? I never see them around here anymore" he glanced around the place before looking back at her with a smirk.

{That's alright :-)}

761Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:12 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Because-" He paused as he continued to eat the cookie "huh...I don't know girls are so worried about that." He chuckled and rubbed his chin "Why do girls care more about their weight than guys?" He raised an eyebrow with a grin "I mean, it's the same for both genders..if you eat to much,you gain more weight...but why is one gender more caring about that than the other?" He continued to eat the cookie.

"Mmm..good because I want to go somewhere..like a tropical island!" She smiled thinking about it before looking down at him with a smirk. "Well, I guess they have been busy planning their wedding." She chuckled and fiddled with his hair "I totally saw that coming."

(It's ok. Are you that sleepy though?)

762Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:14 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Oh my baby." Mel kissed his forehead and rocked him to sleep in her arms singing to him.

Hope walked over to Jayden and Ellie as she sat down on jayden's lap "Hi." she smiled.

(9No just been a long day.. i feel asleep at seven then woke up at 12.. XD.. i guess my body is trying to catch up on the sleep i didn't get.))

763Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:15 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(All good... I can stay up late for you guys tonight, seeing as it's Friday, if you wanna sleep n__n)

Ellie thought for a moment, "because guys don't give a shit about their appearance. Well... some guys do. Girl's just worry about what guys think of them" she rolled her eyes with a frown. "I wish that wasn't the case. Cause it sucks" she mumbled before grabbing another cookie. "No one can stop me from eating though!" she chuckled with an evil grin and leaned forward a bit.

764Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:17 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin nodded with a smile, "alright then" he chuckled. He slightly laughed, "oh yeah. I forgot about that" he rolled his eyes with a grin. "I know... I was kinda waiting for it to happen" he smirked.

John hugged Mel before climbing out of her bed and running downstairs at the smell of cookies. He spotted Ellie and Jayden eating them with Hope on Jayden's lap. "I want some!" he complained and ran over, sitting next to Ellie and reaching out for a cookie.

765Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:21 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden looked up at Hope and smiled "Hi." He looked back at Ellie and chuckled "Oh! It's great being a guy." He grinned widely and laid his back on the couch. "Having the girls trying to look their best just to impress us." He teased and smirked when she grabbed another cookie "Ok..go ahead..but if you can't zip up that dress..don't blame me." He teased as he reached for another cookie "Then again, you don't gain weight." He looked at John with a smirk as he complained.

"Yeah...same here..although..it was weird seeing Lilo as kid while Layth was an adult wayyy back." She laughed and rubbed her forehead "Still, it was expected...also Jayden and Hope...and also Ellie and Taran." She chuckled and rolled her eyes at how it all seemed predicable.

(However Megan wants is fine with me ^-^)

766Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:25 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope handed her brother three cookies "Don't tell dad." she said winking at him before getting up craving for something sweet but didn't want any cookies. "DAD!" she shout from the kitchen looking for the stuff to make plum pie for she was dieing to have some. Mel rubbed her head and walked down stairs "Hey." she said to them before laughing seeing Jayden eating cookies "No getting to high off sugar."

(9I should be fine but if i start to get sleepy later i'll let you know XD.. I wanna skip to prom -.-...))

767Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:27 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie rolled her eyes, "guys are so judgmental" she smirked and shook her head before throwing a cookie at him. She pulled a face before handing John a cookie, "oh and you deserved that" she grinned at Jayden before grabbing another cookie.

(Alright Smile Well... you're in charge, so?? XD)

768Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:29 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

{I'll get off then x) I gotta go in a few minutes :-(}

Aladdin chuckled and shrugged, "I guess you could say they're all soul mates then. If you believe in that... and if they even last" he glanced at her with a small smirk before sighing.

769Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:33 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"What? It's not our fault that you girls act the way you do making us guys judgmental." He protested and chuckled as she threw a cookie at him "Thanks!" He teased and picked up the cookie she threw at him before slightly chuckling at what Mel said.

Neca shook her head "I don't believe in soul mates. What kind of idiot believes in that?" She joked before pecking his lips "That's true...I think they will though." She smiled and rested her head on his chest looking up at him as she moved her body a bit to get comfortable before closing her eyes.

(Haha. Bye then Smile )

770Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:36 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim rushed downstairs as Hope shouted, "w-what?" he groaned, noticing she just wanted food. "Seriously..." he rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen. "What?" he raised an eyebrow, "you can make your own food you lazy ass" he chuckled before grabbing a cookie and sitting on the couch with the others, watching TV.

Ellie poked her tongue out, "not just us. But all girls" she rolled her eyes. "You don't want me to get started on that... do you?" she teased and chuckled before munching on a cookie and handing one to Jim. She sighed and rested her chin her hand, "I don't know if I should go check on Taran" she pouted. "I hope he'll be better by prom..." she chuckled and glanced at them before back at the TV.

771Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:42 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"You idiot father i was wondering where all the stuff was seeing mom moved things around and can't remember!" she groaned looking threw it again as Mel frowned rubbing her arm "Here I'll make the pie you go watch tv with them." she said "But mom.." she frowned "No buts I'll do it.." if she could remember how she even made it. Hope stood their watching her mom as she started cutting the plums. Hope sighed and walked out "Thanks for you help dad." she glared at him before jumping hearing a thud and ran in the kitchen "Mom!" she cried rubbing to her side checking on her "Mom.. Mom..Mommy.." she felt her heart heating so what was good.

772Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:48 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim jumped up off of the couch and rushed into the kitchen. He knelt down and helped Mel up, holding her close to his chest, "Mel?" he said, brushing her hair from her face. "Hope, leave us for a bit alright" he nodded towards the lounge room, not wanting her to be worried or anything. He grabbed a bottle of water and helped her take a drink before sitting her on his lap at the dining table. "Mel?" he asked again with a worried frown.

773Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:55 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net/t41-prom-night))

Hope nodded with a frowned as she went into the living room and sat next to Jayden hiding her face in his chest as she held him.

Mel groaned hearing Hope before feeling Jim held her close to him Mel? he called. Her eyes slightly opened before choking on the water and sat up. Her body felt tired as she laid back down on him "Hmm' she looked at him "I'm sorry for worrying you.." she mumbled not knowing what was wrong with her. it wouldn't be what the doctors said.

774Start of a new day - Page 31 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:57 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden raised an eyebrow seeing Hope with a frown and wrapped his arms around her as she hid her face on his chest. He tightened his grip while resting his head on hers not knowing what was going on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum