Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Start of a new day

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 31]

726Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:01 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

You can go to sleep and i'll stay up late! You guys always stay up late, so i'll do it tonight Smile

727Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:05 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Mm...It's fine,really..I am working on a video anyways. ^-^)

728Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:08 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Alright haha Smile well I hope you won't be too tired! When did Megan say she was gonna get on? Did she tell you? Surprised)

729Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:13 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Haha! It's fine! It's not like I will be waking up early ^-^ ..No, she didn't tell me :/ )

730Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:37 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Haha alright Smile well i finish school in an hour! And then i have to catch the buuuus -.- life sucks xD but nah, i'll be on my phone! Hows life not being at school? Razz)

731Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:45 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Ooo..I hate buses because some people are just plain creepy there xD Haha! ^-^ ..I actually miss school! D: I never thought I would say it... xD)

732Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:50 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Yeeeaahhh a lotta creeps out there xD Aww! Haha Very Happy well hopefully they work out the strike soon for you sake! Haha c; i'm the opposite! I can't wait for holidays! Literally like... 4 days of school till two week break and then two more weeks of school forever o_o i'm not ready to be an adult! XD enjoy school while you can baha Smile)

733Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:58 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(I didn't think I would want school! But..I don't know why I miss it xD Yay! That means, you would be able to stay up when I go back to school!! ^-^ Mmm..Damn..your moving into the adult world :X Good luck!But just because you are an adult doesn't mean you HAVE to stop acting like a kid Very Happy)

734Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:13 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Because you haven't been there for so long c: i understand the feeling! And yes definitely! Probably the first week more so than the second, cause thats when i have to start studying for exams -.- haha Wink believe me, i do not act like an adult xD)

735Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:27 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Yeah, I guess you are right xD Stupid Exams x( They are always so stressful! D: Haha! Glad to know! Acting like an adult...is well..boring -.- )

736Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:41 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

sorry about that :/ I feel asleep xDD))

Hope groaned before rolling on her side facing Jayden and cuddled up towards him

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

737Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:48 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Haha Smile yaaaay schools finished n_n i'll be home in like an hour and a half :/)

738Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:59 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Yay! Very Happy)

Jayden wrapped an arm around her as he pulled her close to him before closing his eyes falling asleep after sometime.

739Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:05 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hours later Hope woke up and yawned as she looked at Jayden. Kissing his cheek she got up with out waking him up and went to the mall, walking around she went into a store and looked at the prom dresses. She found one blue dress smiling to herself, seeing it was a little more than what she had the other one she pulled out some of her own money seeing she had enough.. "Good.." she said picking out her size and paying for it. picking it up she walked around and looked at the necklace, seeing a silver flower necklace "Ooo," she awed at the necklace but frowned seeing how much it was and walked off. Once she got home she sighed "John please no killing this one.." she mumbled to herself.

740Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:40 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden woke up hours later and noticed Hope was gone. He stood up fixing up his messy hair before looking around her room for a bit since he felt lazy to start the day. He walked out of her room continuing to run a hand through his hair before walking out of her house to go to town. He glanced around before moving into a store knowing he had to get the wrist corsages.He quickly picked out the color that matched with the blue dress and bought it before walking out. Now, he just needed to book a room in a nice hotel for Prom night.

741Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:04 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Ok I'm on! Very Happy)

Ellie woke up suddenly as her book slid off her stomach, landing with a loud thud on the floor. She sat up and rubbed her eyes before getting out of bed and walking downstairs in her pajamas. She spotted Hope walking through the door with her dress, "oh hey" she smiled sleepily, tidying up her bed messy hair. "Lets see your dress" she walked over with a small grin and put her hands on her hips.

742Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:07 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope had gotten home and into her room seeing Jayden was gone "Huh?" she said turning around to see Ellie. Pulling her in she closed the door and pulled out the dress "See?" she said with a smile "John better how touch or I'll scream.' she said laughing a bit.

743Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:09 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Oh, pretty" she smiled and felt the material before pulling her hand away. "Did you end up telling the boys to buy that flower thingy that goes on our wrists?" she asked, stretching her arms out and yawning.

744Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:15 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Oh no..." she smacked her head thinking what an idiot she was "I end up falling asleep on jayden while watching a movie." Hope held the dress "I'll go show dad." she walked out and into her parents room seeing her dad up as he rubbed her mother's head "Is... Mom alright.."

745Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:24 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie chuckled, "it's alright, I was just checking" she smiled before nodding. "Alright, I'll have a shower" she smirked before going to the bathroom to shower and get changed.

Jim looked up as Hope walked in, still lying in bed as he gently rubbed Mel's head. "Yeah she'll be ok..." he sighed with a small frown. "Is your brother up yet? He's been unusually quiet this morning..." he chuckled.

(Sorry my internet stuffed up XD And I'll text Soph Smile)

746Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:29 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Once Jayden booked a room he looked at the wrist corsages before stuffing them back in bag. He shoved his hands his pockets and looked around the town for a bit.

Taran woke up sneezing before realizing he was sick making him groan as he laid back down on his bed. After a while, he forced himself up and looked through the cabinets in the kitchen for some medicine. Rolling his eyes, he couldn't find any,so he went out and spotted Jayden. "Hey." He waved and noticed Jayden was carrying a bag "What's in there?" He asked as Jayden pulled out the wrist corsages making Taran sigh. "Oh right...I forgot about that." He mumbled,rubbing his nose. Jayden chuckled noticing he was sick "Go back to bed. What the hell are you doing up when you are sick?" He smirked. "Medicine." He mumbled before waving bye and walking into a pharmacy.

(It's alright and ok ^-^)

747Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:32 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope frowned seeing her dad looked upset "don't look like it dad..." she held up her new dress "Um no i haven't seen him up yet but look. Is this ok?" she said looking at him.

Mel groaned opening her eyes and placed her hand over his before smiling weakly "Hi.." she turned her head "Oh how pretty Hope dear."

748Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:35 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

{I won't be able to be on for long, because I'm going out tonight, sorry :-(}

Aladdin thought about it for a moment. "If it's a girl, that means I have to become an overprotective dad" he rolled his eyes. "Like Jim. And he's pretty much got two girls" he chuckled and rubbed his neck. "But otherwise... I think it would be nice to have a girl" he smiled warmly and rubbed her arms as he hugged her close to him.

John stirred in bed before waking up, rubbing his little eyes. He climbed out of bed and ran out of his room, looking for his mommy. He ran into his parents room and dived onto the bed, crawling closer to Mel and cuddling up to her.

749Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:37 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie got out the shower and dried her hair before going into her room to change. As she walked out, she was quickly stopped as John ran past and into his parents room. She chuckled before walking downstairs and getting something to eat.

Jim sighed and rubbed Mel's back, slightly smiling as John rushed in. "It looks great" he smiled at Hope, "maybe try and lock your closet or something. No way in hell am I forking out another three hundred dollars" he smirked.

750Start of a new day - Page 30 Empty Re: Start of a new day Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:42 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran bought the medicine and went quickly to get the wrists corsages while he was still out. Once he bought them matching their color, he walked back to his house taking the medicene with a grimace and went back to bed.

Jayden walked back to Hope's house and looked around before shrugging and sitting down on the couch as he watched TV.

"Oh no. Not over protective Aladdin." She chuckled and crossed her arms on his chest as she rested her head on them looking down at his chest imaging having a girl. As small smile spread across her lips and looked up at him. "But if it's a boy...that would mean my over protective self will come back." She chuckled and shook her head "Either way, it would be nice having someone to care for again."

(It's ok!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum