Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lesson have been learned

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 32]

1Lesson have been learned Empty Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:15 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

It had been a long journey, going back to the past. The four of them had learned a lot about their parents and friends, and gained some experience that could change their lives for the better. Once they had made it out of the paintball arena and into town, Ellie stopped them, "so no telling anyone about our little adventure!" she grinned at them and handed Hope her book back. "I'm guessing you're gonna want to see your parents and charge your ipod" she chuckled and glanced at Jayden. She smiled at Taran before brushing her hair from her face, "I'll talk to you guys later then?"

2Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:17 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

After waking up reasonably early, having a shower and getting dressed, Aladdin walked downstairs running his fingers through his hair. "Neca?" he called out, peering into the living room. "Do you wanna go out somewhere?" he smiled at her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. "I have a surprise for you..." he chuckled and kissed her temple. He unwrapped his arms from around her, so she could face him, and grinned, "what about the beach? Not to swim... just for a walk" he smiled and raised his eyebrows.

3Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:24 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca was fixing the living room a bit before turning her head hearing Aladdin. "Yeah?" looked at him from behind her and grinned as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "A surprise?..Ooo, I like surprises." She chuckled and turned around as she faced him. "Just a walk?" She thought about it and nodded her head "Yeah ok..I wasn't really in the mood to get wet anyways." She smiled.

"I know the rules." Taran chuckled and crossed his arms before his eyes lit up "Football!" He exclaimed and looked at Ellie "Yea..see you later!I'll be in the football field enjoying the time I have missed with football." He grinned and walked home. Jayden nodded his head "Yeah..you know me." He smirked "See you. Hopefully, my parent's don't remember me." He chuckled "That would be weird if they did." He smirked and rushed home. Once he made it, he hesitantly opened the door before looking inside. He rushed to his room not really wanting to see if his parents knew him just yet and quickly charged his iPod. "I missed you." He chuckled and jumped on his bed.

4Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:27 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie chuckled and waved before walking home with Hope.

(I gotta go, haha Very Happy I'll be on later... but you've got school right? Sad )

5Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:29 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Yep. :/ Stupid school..I don't wanna go back! xD Bye! Hopefully Megan is on though because we need Hope again D:)

6Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:30 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Great" he chuckled and grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the house. He let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, hugging her to his side. "So... are we gonna try again tonight?" he raised an eyebrow up at her, "for a baby, in case you didn't pick that up" he chuckled and poked her side with his other hand.

{Bye Courts! :-)}

7Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:34 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked up at his with a bright smile that he will actually start spending more time at home,hopefully. She wrapped an arm around his lower back and slightly rested her head on his shoulder before lifting it up to look at him. "I got the message." She chuckled and flinched when he poked her side. "I still haven't gotten used to that." She slightly laughed and nodded her head "Well yea we are going to try again tonight...it's going to take multiple tries." She smiled and kissed his cheek. "You think you can handle having sex more frequent?" She teased.

8Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:41 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Hmm" he looked up at the sky and pretended to think. "I don't know," he looked at her and then chuckled, "seriously? I could have sex with you all day" he grinned widely and then laughed slightly. Once they reached the beach, he walked with her down to their spot, getting a little sense of deja vu. He unwrapped his arm from around her and stood in front of her, "alright. Don't laugh, okay?" he chuckled and took a step back. "Even though I've done this before... I still feel really nervous" he mumbled and got down on his knee. "I don't know if you're ready yet... but I think I am. Well, I was ages ago but whatever" he chuckled nervously. "I love you so much" he smiled warmly up at her, "and, although we've been together for... hundreds of years-" he breathed out a chuckle, "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you" he smiled and grabbed her hand. "Neca, will you... will you marry me?" he asked nervously and grabbed the ring out of his front pocket, holding it up near her hand.

9Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:49 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca raised an eyebrow when he told her not to laugh. "Done what?" She chuckled before hesitating as he got on one knee.Her eyes began to tear up as she listened to his words as she smiled warmly. "I love you too." She smiled widely before placing a hand over her mouth seeing the ring and nodded her head. "Oh my..Yes! Of course I will marry you!" She breathed out a chuckled and wiped the tears in her eyes with her spare hand as she covered her mouth again feeling her hand shaking. She felt all warm and bubbly inside making her laugh as he slipped the ring on. Once he did, she jumped on him making him fall back to the floor and kissed him numerously around his face with a chuckle. "I love you so much!" She repeated before wrapping her arms around his neck,squealing.

10Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:55 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin smiled widely when she said yes, his smile kind of faltered when he saw the tears in her eyes. He hesitated and smiled warmly at her, never seeing her this emotional before. He laughed as she knocked him to the ground, grinning as she kissed his face numerously, "I love you too" he smiled. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, "just don't go losing your memory on me again, I don't know if I could do it a third time" he teased with a grin before kissing her gently, cupping the back of her neck.

11Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:59 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca chuckled "I'm sorry..It's not like I asked for forgetting my memory...Hopefully it won't happen again." She smiled warmly as she cupped the side of his face kissing him back gently as her other hand ran through his hair gently. She pulled away from his lips and peck them looking down at him with a smile. "I am so lucky to have ever met you." She chuckled and kissed down his neck before hugging him again tightly.

12Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:04 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He chuckled, "I know you didn't" he smiled and brushed her hair behind her ear before kissing her again. "I'm glad I met you" he smiled, "if I hadn't... I'd either be dead or still roaming the streets" he chuckled and pecked her lips. "So you kinda saved my life" he smiled warmly at her and rubbed his hands up and down her back gently. He lifted her chin and looked into her eyes for a moment before kissing her passionately, brushing his fingers over her cheek and cupping her face as his other arm supported his upper body.

13Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:09 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Her smile grew hearing his words and looked into his eyes with warm smile before looking down at his lips before kissing him back passionately. After a while, she pulled away to sit on her knees on his lap "Sorry for everything I put you through though...like when I took the ring off..sorry." She frowned at the memory as she glanced down at the sand before averting her eyes to him again. "Don't you think it would be better to have a baby after the wedding though?" She smiled as she cupped the side of his neck. "Unless..that doesn't matter to you." She chuckled looking down at the ring for a moment with her eyes lit up.

14Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:13 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"No it's fine" he smiled and rubbed her legs. "It's not like it was your fault... and maybe that would have been for the best, I mean... I hadn't been home a lot then and I haven't been lately" he frowned. "But I'm willing to have as much time off as I want and need to spend time with you and Jayden" he smiled and rested his hands on her legs. "We can take our time... we don't have to get married straight away, unless you want to" he grinned at her. "I don't mind either... whatever you want comes first. So if you wanna get married first or have a baby first, we'll do that. Or both if that's what you want" he chuckled and pecked her lips. He smiled as she looked at the ring, "do you like it?" he hesitated and looked at the ring. "I can exchange it if you'd prefer something different" he rubbed her legs.

15Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:18 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She looked at him and shrugged her shoulders "Let's just see whatever comes first,yeah? We will just keep having sex..and if the baby doesn't arrive by the time we get married then marriage comes first obviously...just let life take it's course,in other words." She smiled before quickly shaking her head "N-no! I love this one." She chuckled as her eyes began to water again making her wipe her eyes "I've never been this emotional..so don't laugh." She playfully glared at him before averting her eyes back to the ring "But seriously...you picked a beautiful ring..what makes it better is that YOU picked it...not me." She smiled warmly "So don't ever think I would want to exchange it."

16Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:21 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Alright" he smiled and rubbed her arms. He sat up and hugged her tightly as she got emotional again, "I'd never laugh at you" he murmured and kissed her forehead. "I like seeing you like this, it lets me know that you're not made of stone" he joked and nudged her side with a wide grin. "I'm glad you like it... I literally spent weeks at work trying to find the right one, instead of doing actual work" he smirked, "so don't think I wasn't thinking about you" he kissed her lips again quickly before hugging her close to him again, resting his cheek on top of her head as his arms wrapped tightly around her.

17Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:26 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca chuckled at his joke and smiled continuing to look at the ring. "Really?" She asked looking up at him with her eyes lit up as she smiled brightly. "Wow..I guess you were right then..you do think of me while your working." She breathed out a chuckle and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly as she buried her face on his shoulder. "I am never going to forget this day..well, I hope not." She frowned as her grip tightened. She wiped her eyes for the last time as she pulled away and cupped either side of his neck. "Want to go home?" She asked before pecking his lips lightly with a smile.

18Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:30 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Yeah" he smiled and rubbed his thumb along her back. "I hope you don't either" he chuckled, "cause I certainly won't" he mumbled with a small smile and kissed her head. He felt her peck his lips before he nodded, "yeah, let's go" he smiled and stood up, carrying her bridal style with a grin, "gotta practice, right?" he chuckled before setting her down on her feet. He wrapped an arm around her waist as they walked, holding her close to him. Once they reached home, he opened the door for her and followed in behind her. "Do you reckon Jayden's here?" he raised an eyebrow, not seeing if he'd returned home or not.

19Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:34 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca chuckled as he picked her up bridal style and shrugged "I guess so." She smirked before he set her back down. She walked home with him as she constantly glanced at him from the corner of her eyes with a wide smile. Once they made it home, she walked in and sat down on the couch with her knees raised to her chest. She looked at him and shrugged "I don't know. Want to go check?" She asked as she stood up nodding towards his room while holding her hand out.

20Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:38 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin shrugged and chuckled, "alright" he held her hand and walked up the stairs, lightly knocking on Jayden's door. "Jayden?" he asked, listening for any movement in his room and raising his eyebrows up at Neca. He opened the door slightly and poked his head in before opening the door. "Hey bud" he chuckled and had a sort of flash back once he saw his face. "Whoa-" he held a hand to his forehead and then shook his head. "What the hell?" he muttered quietly before glancing up at Neca with a confused expression.

21Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:43 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden was about to reach to open the door before Aladdin did it first making him shrug before looking at his phone to see if it was charged yet. "Hey." He grinned looking at Aladdin. Neca looked down the hallway before turning to see Jayden as she had a flash back as well. She shook her head and looked at Aladdin. Seeing his confused expression made her even more confused to what she saw flash in front of her eyes. She rubbed her eyes as Jayden raised an eyebrow seeing them. He slightly grew nervous "W-what's up?" He asked hesitantly as he looked back down at his phone.

22Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:46 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Uh... n-nothing" Aladdin muttered and rubbed his eyes before walking into Jayden's room and pulling Neca with him. "We just wanted to check on you, see how you're going" he smiled and sat on Jayden's desk chair. He pulled Neca to sit on his lap, "and we have some news to tell you" he rested his chin on Neca's shoulder and glanced up at her, not knowing if she wanted to be the one to tell him. "I'll let your mom tell you" he grinned and poked her side.

23Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:51 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Oh. Ok." He sighed of relief as Neca sat down on Aladdin's lap still a bit confused to what she remember. She tried to shake the thought away and looked back at Aladdin with a warm smile before looking back at Jayden. "Alright..Well..we are finally going to get married!" She exclaimed as she breathed a chuckle. Jayden looked down at the ring in her hand and smirked "Finally! After all these fucking years! Now, you decide to get married?!...You know how weird it is telling people my parents are boyfriend and girlfriend?" He laughed as Neca grinned looking back at Aladdin.

24Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:57 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin rolled his eyes at Jayden, "well sorry, we didn't think it would affect your reputation" he teased and grinned at him before looking at Neca. "We haven't decided when though... since I only just proposed" he chuckled, "but hopefully it'll be sometime this year" he smiled and kissed Neca's shoulder. "So... how's things going at school? And with Hope?" he raised his eyebrows, remembering the last time they had a proper conversation was when he'd told them that he and Hope had had sex.

25Lesson have been learned Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:03 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden chuckled at how he acted before with the whole friends with benefits thing and how he said about wanting more than sex. He grinned looking at him now, he got what he wanted. "That's..great." He smiled and moved his hair away from his eyes "I seriously need a hair cut." He mumbled to himself quietly before looking back at him. Neca leaned against Aladdin as she fiddled with his fingers not really wanting to hear about him and Hope. Jayden shrugged "School..I don't know." He trialed off forgetting school since they were in the past for a while, he forgot what he was last up to in school. "And..Hope..having troubles." He sighed and glanced down at the floor. "Wolf urges..I guess." He mumbled as he averted his eyes to the floor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 32]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum