Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lesson have been learned

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 32]

26Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:09 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin hesitated and glanced at Neca, knowing she wouldn't want to talk about it. "D-Do you wanna talk about it? Maybe I can help..." he looked at Neca and nodded at the door. "I'll be out in a few minutes" he tapped her hips with a grin and pecked her lips. He sat on Jayden's bed, not really knowing how to begin. "Hmm..." he looked at his hands and rested his elbows on his thighs as he leaned forward a little. "I know it's probably... awkward to talk about with your dad, but I sort of know how you feel-" he hesitated. He glanced at Jayden, "you just have to... train a bit more. Practice I guess," he smiled at him. He had another flashback of Jayden and his friends, back to when he was younger, making him even more confused. "Okay, what's going on?" he frowned and lightly smacked his forehead. "D-Did you guys go to the past or something?" he chuckled, not knowing if that was even possible.

27Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:15 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked at Aladdin and nodded her head "Ok." She smiled as he peck her lips before walking out of Jayden's room and into theirs as she took off her clothes to put on a lingerie with a sly grin as she laid down on the bed. Jayden hesitated and glanced at his dad for a moment. "Practice?..Dad, it's Hope..half witch..I can't just practice without causing..some..injuries." He mumbled as he slightly grew red feeling very awkward.He raised an eyebrow when Aladdin smacked his forehead before his eyes widened. "Umm...If I said yes..would you kill me?" He chuckled nervously as he held his hands up "It was an accident! Hope was mad at her dad making her chant some spell..and well..we kind of got stuck."

28Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:24 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin glanced at Jayden hesitantly, "I was your age once, I'm not going to embarrass you or judge you" he chuckled and smiled at him. His eyes slightly widened, "w-what?" he chuckled nervously, "I'm not mad... you're lucky your mom isn't here" he chuckled. "So... I hope you didn't see anything too embarrassing on my part" he smirked at him, thinking back to when he wasn't with Neca. "And by practice, I didn't mean with Hope. I meant, practice trying to control your wolf urges. You don't go in your wolf form often... so maybe you should go hunting more often, your mother and I can go with you at times if you want. I think if you spend a bit more time as a wolf, it'll be easier for you to control your urges" he chuckled and stood up. "Oh and before I go, for the love of god, use a condom. You don't wanna have a kid at a young age... but I think you guys are more responsible than me and your mom were," he chuckled and patted Jayden's shoulder. "And we'll book you into the hairdressers... your hair is worse than mine" he laughed and smiled at him before walking out. He rubbed his face after he closed Jayden's door. Walking into their room, he ran a hand through his hair and shut the door. He turned around, slightly hesitating as his jaw dropped, seeing Neca on their bed, in lingerie. "W-whoa" he grinned widely and slowly walked over to her, stopping at the end of the bed, "you look sexy" he eyed her body with a sly grin.

29Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:33 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden slight chuckled sheepishly and shook his head."No..I didn't see anything embarrassing." He grinned before shrugging "I guess you are right...I haven't been on my wolf form much." He mumbled and rolled his eyes "Yeah,yeah,yeah....I know..I am not stupid." He chuckled and put on his headphones once Aladdin walked out. "Nothing embarrassing..that I am going to tell you about yet." He grinned.

Neca bit her lip seeing Aladdin walk in. "Hey babe." She grinned widely as she crawled over to him once he stopped at the end of the body. "I hope so.." She chuckled and stood on her knees and she unbuttoned his shirt slowly. "I was thinking..we could have some fun again." She grinned widely and kissed his chest making her way down as she continued unbuttoning. Once she reached the bottom of his stomach she looked up at him with a wide grin as she unbuttoned his pants,unzipping. "What do you say?"

(I gotta go to school -.- Bye!)

30Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:49 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin grinned as she crawled over to him, licking his lips slightly. He looked down at her as she unbuttoned his shirt and kissed down his chest, making him grin more to himself. He nodded his head, "yeah" he breathed out and tilted his head before looking down at her with a smirk. "You should wear lingerie more often" he chuckled, eyeing her body still and licking his lips again. He took his shirt off and tossed it to the floor, moving his hands down her body, feeling her curves as he swallowed with a wide grin.

{Aw okay, bye! :-)}

31Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:08 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Once Ellie and Hope had spoken to Jim and Mel and apologised, Ellie dashed up to her room and grabbed her wallet. She rushed out of the house and to the mall, going into the lingerie shop and feeling a little awkward. She flicked through a few things before buying a couple of outfits. She passed the sports store, wondering if Taran would want something to do with football for his birthday, she shrugged it off. She could ask him later. She walked back home and stashed the bags under her bed, before grabbing a book and lying on her bed to read.

32Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:17 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((Ok whats going on... :/))

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

33Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I would..but you never had the time for me before..so I didn't." She slightly chuckled as she pulled his pants down with a wide grin as she licked her lips. She glanced up at his lips before moving up to kiss him roughly as she ran a hand through his hair gently while the other made its way down his boxers to lightly run a finger up and down his penis. She grinned against his lips before sliding her tongue into his mouth as she held the back of his head to push their mouths closer together. She continued to teased him as her fingertip lightly went over the head. She pulled away from the kiss and looked up at him. "Want it?" She bit her lip as her thumb rubbed against the tip head of his penis with a grin.

(Well...they are back..not much else xD)

34Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((I missed a lot..))

Hope went into the forest walking around before she climbed up the tree to sit in their wondering if her dad will ask if she ever went back in time, she held her knees sighing..

(sorry ive been busy, I helped my friend move out of her house and into mine)

35Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(It's understandable ^-^)

Jayden grew bored and thought about what his dad said about turning into his wolf form more often to control his urges. He took off his headphones looking out at the window. "Hunting,huh?" He move his hair away from his eyes and took off his headphones and placed them down on his desk. He walked out of his house and looked at the forest feeling kind of hesitant. He tried to shrug that feeling away and turned his wolf. "The hunt begins." He grinned evilly before quickly catching the scent of a rabbit as he quickly followed it's scent. He hid behind a bush and sniffed the air before he moved into his pouncing position. After a few tries on catching the rabbit,he pounced on the rabbit and bit into it's skin as it tried to dash away. Jayden bit deeply into it making the rabbit hang from his mouth.

36Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin swallowed hard, feeling her lightly running her fingers along his penis, leaving a tingling sensation wherever she touched. He felt her kiss him, his body still hesitant as his thoughts were scattered. He put his hands on her waist and kissed her back, slightly flinching and hesitating as she continued to tease him. As she pulled away, he looked at her with an eyebrow raised, "do you even have to ask?" he mumbled quickly before nodding his head, "y-yeah" he grinned. He kept his eyes on her, loving that even after all these years, they could still surprise each other.

37Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yeah...I ask for the hell of it." She chuckled and moved away her hand from his penis as she gripped his boxers. She pulled on it making him get on the bed,on top of her. She grinned and looked into his eyes as her fingertips lightly brushed against the side of his face while gazing into his eyes with a warm smile before pecking his lip quickly. She pushed him off of her and made her on top as crawled down. She pulled down on his boxers and licked her lips seeing his penis as she lightly brushed her lips up and down on them as she held it up. She slowly licked it with a grin as she looked at him. "I haven't given you a blow job in a long time..right?" She chuckled before inserting his penis into his mouth slightly sucking on it softly to begin with as her fingers lightly brushed his inner thighs.

38Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He chuckled as she pushed him off of her and bit his lip as she brushed her lips against it. He shook his head when she asked him a question, not thinking he could speak right now. It had been a while since they'd done something like this. His chest quickly heaved and a moan escaped the back of his throat as she sucked on it softly, her fingers brushing his inner thighs. He ran a hand through his own hair as his lips parted for breath.

39Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca glanced at him and began to suck roughly as she gripped the lower half of his penis. Her sucking on his penis grew quicker as she turned her hand in a circular motion continually. She rubbed the tip of his penis with her tongue before moving her mouth up to suck on the head aggressively with a smirk. She rubbed the rest of it with her hand as her paced picked up. Her other hand made it's way to massage his testicles lightly. She pulled her mouth away for breath and licked his testicles making her way up back to the tip before rubbed the tip of her tongue up and down his penis continually slightly letting out a teasingly moan as she glanced at him. She rested her lips against it for a second before rubbing it furiously with her hand while rubbing her tongue against the bottom.

40Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin tilted his head back, pleasure shooting all throughout his body. He opened his mouth as he moaned continually, "f-fuck!" he breathed out quickly and loudly, biting his lip roughly. His hands moved to brush through her hair before he felt himself harden, making him chuckle slightly at how quick that was. "Holy shit" he groaned in pleasure and tilted his head to look at her, feeling extremely turned on right now. He looked down at her with a grin as she rubbed him furiously, making him moan even louder.

41Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked up at him and crawled on top of him while her hand continued to rub furiously. She looked down at his lips and licked them with a grin before brushing her lips across his cheek and down his neck. She made her way back up and licked in his ear as she cupped the other side of his neck. "I think you are going to have trouble taking off my lingerie when you are this excited...unless." She moved her head as their lips slightly touched while she tilted her head to the side. "You show aggressiveness..and just rip it off." She whispered looking into his eyes with sly grin as her pace became even more furiously. "Can you even focus?" She teased and pecked his lips slowly pulling away with a grin.

42Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin swallowed and his eyes slightly closed for a moment as she climbed on top of him. He breathed out a chuckle and shook his head, "I'll give it my best shot" he smirked and moved his hands up to fiddle with her bra. He licked his lips as he tried to undo it, "m-makes it kinda hard... when y-your rubbing my dick" he chuckled, blinking a few times as he tried to think of what he was actually doing. He let out a sigh before ripping her bra off completely, "y-you knew that was gonna happen" he grinned hesitantly before kissing her roughly. He fondled with her breasts as he kissed her, running his hands over them and squeezing them gently with a grin. He turned her over, so that she was on the bed and he was on top of her. He kissed her deeply, before leaving a trail of kisses down her neck and chest. One hand slowly slid down to her underwear, his fingers rubbing up and down her vagina in between her thighs gently at first before becoming a bit rougher. Once his lips reached her breasts, he licked his lips and kissed around them, licking around her nipples before sucking roughly on her breasts. His spare hand gripped her hips before moving up to massage her other breast.

43Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca chuckled and nodded her head "Yep. That was predictable." She grinned and pulled away from his penis when he moved on top of her. She grinned at him as she lifted her knees up slightly as he rubbed her vagina up and down gently. Her breathed picked up feeling him rubbing a bit rougher making her knees raise up a little more as she tilted her head back into the mattress as he kissed down her neck. She bit her lips as he sucked on her breasts and cupped the back of his neck tightly as she looked down at him for a moment with grin. She stifled and bit the tip of her finger as she tried to slow down her breathing a bit. She rubbed her legs against his as she tilted her head further into the mattress. "Harder." She breathed out feeling herself growing a bit wet with a smirk. She moved her hand up his arm that massaged her breast to grip on that shoulder tightly.

44Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin grinned and licked his lips a little, rubbing her harder and faster as he gently bit her nipples. He kissed down her stomach before ripping her panties off with a wide grin. He glanced up at her with a smirk, continuing to rub before he leaned down and licked from the bottom of her vagina, to the top. He slightly moaned at how warm and wet she was, making his grin grow wider as he licked her clitoris with the tip of his tongue. He rubbed her inner thighs gently before moving one hand to rub her entrance gently. He slightly grinned, continuing to stimulate her clitoris with his tongue as he moved a few fingers in, rubbing and thrusting quickly inside of her. He moaned again, feeling more turned on as he licked her. He moved his fingers out before sliding his tongue in, licking her insides for a moment. His tongue rubbed her insides roughly as he sucked on her vagina. His hands gripped her thighs as his breathing escalated.

45Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca bit her lip seeing him lean down and moaned loudly feeling his tongue rub. Once he slid his tongue in she arched her back as her hand moved over her mouth. "Holy fucking shit!" She groaned loudly forgetting the feel and how good it felt. She moved her hands to her forehead before moving them away and placing them back continually not knowing what to grab a hold of as she felt a tingling sensation. "Fuck." She moaned as her forehead creased before biting her lower lip. Her knees raised as her breathing made her throat dry. She closed her eyes tightly and grabbed a hold of the blanket trying to not claw the bed. Licking her lips continually, she tilted her head even further into the mattress before gripping the back of his hair.

46Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin grinned widely as she moaned and grabbed the back of his hair. He continued to lick furiously as his hands rubbed up and down her thighs. He moved his thumb to rub her clitoris in a circular motion as he licked her juices with a sly grin. He quickly thrust his tongue deeper as he sucked, moving his hand from her clitoris to hold her hips as he forced his tongue in as far as it would go. He rubbed it against the walls of her vagina before slowly pulling it out. He glanced up at her with a grin, quickly running the tip of his tongue from the bottom to the top of her vagina again. He pulled his mouth away and licked his lips before kissing back up her stomach. He positioned himself, rubbing his tip along her clitoris and entrance with a smirk before penetrating deeply. He first pushed himself all the way in, making him groan loudly in pleasure. He then thrust roughly, his hands holding her hips as he leaned forward to kiss her neck gently.

47Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca completely lost her train of thought as she breathed heavily taking deep breaths that quicken as he moved his tongue all the way making her moan loudly. She continued to feel the tingly sensation before slightly groaning as he rubbed his penis against her entrance making her tingle a bit. She breathed out a chuckle and licked her lips as he moved into her all the way in making her groan. As he began to thrust, she looked down at him from the corner of her eyes when he kissed her neck gently. She was finally able to gather her thoughts again making her try to control her breathing. She rubbed his back roughly and kissed any part of him that her lips could reach while tugging on his hair. She moaned loudly at each thrust and wrapped her legs around his lower back as she pulled his lips to hers. She kissed him hungrily as she lifted her upper body up on her elbows,rubbing their bodies together. She pulled away for breath before looking back at him with a smirk and pecked his nose. She moved back down to his lips and sucked on his lower lip continuing to let out moans as she placed her hands on top of his to rub them gently before moving them up to rub his forearms.

48Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin kissed her back hungrily, before he felt her pull away. He breathed out a chuckle before she sucked on his lower lip, making him grin. He picked up his pace, thrusting rougher and deeper, kissing her passionately as he moved a hand to cup her neck. He ran his hands over her curves, pulling away for breath and licking his lips before kissing her again. He rubbed his forehead before slightly pulling out and turning her so that she was on her side, "I just wanna try-" he grinned and laid down behind her, hugging her to him so that her back was up against his chest. He moved his hand to rub in between her legs, slightly spreading them before he penetrated back into her and thrusting aggressively. He pressed his lips to her ear for a moment before kissing down the side of her neck, his hand moving down to rub the front of her vagina. He kissed along her jaw as he continued to move his hips with each thrust, moving his hand up to her breasts and massaging them gently.

49Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca raised an eyebrow when he pulled out and turned her to her side. She turned her head looking at him when he laid behind her,hugging her close to him. "What? Naked cuddling?" She breathed out a chuckle before he spread her legs apart. Once he penetrated into her, she moaned as she bit her lip. "D-defiantly not cuddling!" She groaned as he thrust aggressively. She slightly shivered at his touch before groaning. Her breathing picked up and bit her lip when he massaged her breasts. She pressed her back against him more and she moved her hands over his that were over her breasts. She held a tight grip on them as she moaned loudly. She turned her head slightly looking at his lips before pecking him quickly as she moved one of her legs over his making it easier for him to thrust. She tilted her head back onto his shoulder as hummed loudly.

50Lesson have been learned - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope looked down seeing jayden as a wolf as she jumped down from the tree and followed him to see what he was up to "what the.." she saw him holding a bead rabbit in his mouth as she rolled her eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum