Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Hawaii!

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

1To Hawaii! Empty To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

After weeks of careful planning between the two families, the holiday to Hawaii was finally commencing. In the early hours of the Monday morning of their flight, Jim reluctantly got out of bed and knocked on Hope, Ellie and John's doors, "guys get up! We're leaving in two hours" he sighed before going back to wake up Mel and get ready. Ellie climbed out of bed slowly before racing John to the bathroom, "ha! I win!" she grinned and closed the door before taking a shower. John grumbled under his breath before walking downstairs to get some breakfast. After her shower, she grabbed her phone and called Taran to make sure he was awake and getting ready. She held the phone to her ear with her shoulder as she got dressed and grabbed her pre-packed suitcase, bringing it downstairs slowly. John quickly finished his breakfast before racing upstairs and jumping into the shower. After he got out, he got dressed and checked that he had packed everything before bringing his suitcase downstairs. After Jim finished getting ready, he grabbed his and Mel's suitcase, taking it downstairs and placing it next to the others before going to grab something to eat.

2To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope had gotten up before any of them and finished getting a shower, cooking breakfast for everyone and putting her bag in her father's car. Sitting down she looked at her dad and waved at him "hey." she said with a smile. Mel walked down stairs putting her hair up as she grabbed some food "Thanks Hope." she said as hope nodded looking at the screen.

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

3To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Oh wait..Taran is going?)

Chel woke up as she stretched her arms in front on her before sitting up as she leaned back with the palm of her hands supporting her weight. She yawned a bit and rubbed an eye before turning to look at Aladdin with a small smile seeing he was sleeping. She got out of bed quietly and dragged her feet to the door. Opening it, she walk to Jayden's room and knocked on his door for him to wake up before walking over to Isaac's and did the same for him to wake up also. Jayden slightly groaned and grabbed the pillow as he placed his pillow over his head before remembering about the trip. He opened his eyes and looked at the time. Sitting up, he fixed his hair for a bit and walked over to take a shower.

4To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Isn't he? o.o Never mind then xD)

Jim smiled and waved at Hope before carrying everyone elses luggage into the car. After about an hour of cleaning up and getting organised, Jim walked over to the front door, "alright, you guys ready?" he raised an eyebrow and grabbed the car keys before unlocking the car and jumping into the driver's seat. Ellie and John both hopped into the back seat, Ellie squished in the middle as they tried to put some of their stuff on the back seat as well.

5To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:24 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel got up walking out with Him she got into the pasterns side of the car. Hope got in next to Ellie as she laughed seeing how ellie was being pinned against John "sorry ells." she said moving over a little.

6To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie chuckled slightly and glanced at John with a grin as he looked out the window with a scowl. She turned back to Hope, "it's fine... I think John's hating it more" she smirked as he rolled his eyes. Once everyone got into the car, Jim backed out the driveway before driving towards the airport. After half an hour of driving, they parked the car and got out, Jim opened the boot and got John to help carry the suitcases over to one of the trolleys. John put his hands in his pockets as the girls got out and Jim steered the trolley with their suitcases towards the airport. "I'm so excited!" Ellie clapped her hands and jumped up and down as they walked, making Jim breathe out a chuckle. "Have you ever been on a plane before Ellie?" he looked at her, knowing she had a fear of heights. "No I haven't" she pouted, "and I don't want to think about it either" she chuckled quietly as they walked into the airport and organised their flight tickets. They headed to their gate and sat down in the waiting area, waiting for the others.

7To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Hmm...I don't know..if you want him to go, I don't mind. ^_^ Should I just skip to the airport? xD)

Jayden got out of the shower and change before walking out of the bathroom as he rubbed a towel against his hair. He walked downstairs and looked at the time before sighing seeing they had plenty of time. Neca turned her head seeing Jayden and walked over to him as she placed her hands on her hips. He looked down and breathed a chuckle with a shrug "What?" "Have you packed the things you will need?" She asked as he shook his head hesitantly before sighing "I'll get onto it." He mumbled and walked back upstairs as he took out an empty luggage from his closet. Laying it down on his bed, he began to get clothes and things he would mostly likely use. Neca rolled her eyes with a smirk and went to her room as she picked out her clothes before going to take a shower herself. Once she finished, she walked out of the bathroom and fixed her hair up.

8To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Oh it's cool, I don't mind xDD Yeah I guess so! Otherwise... I don't know, you'd just be talking to yourself xDD Sophie said she'll try getting on in like... two hours, since she's in her exam now Very Happy)

9To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Ok then will do xD It's alright..I am practicing for my concert..and finishing my world studies rough draft..and doing the rest of my fucking homework D: You were lucky you had 4 classes..)

Making it to the airport, Jayden took out the luggage with some help and carried them over to put them on a trolley cart. Walked beside him and looked around the airport for a moment before looking over at the schedule flights. She grinned and walked over to organize their flight tickets as Jayden looked over at their gate number. Once she was finished, they walked over to their gate as Jayden slightly leaned on the trolley before noticing the others. "Hey!" He waved as he walked over to them. Neca looked over at them with a smile and waved before walking over to them as well. Seeing Ellie looked excited, Jayden breathed a chuckle and looked at Hope with a smirk "Excited?" He raised his eyebrows as he looked out the large windows.

10To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel stood by Jim leaning over and kissing him on the cheek and sat down waiting for neca and Aladdin. Once Neca came Hope ran over to jayden tackling him in a hug as she smiled "Well yeah four weeks of being their this is going to be fun." she said peeking him on the lips, hoping to shear a room with him.

11To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Oh wow haha! Yeah I guess I was xD)

Ellie smiled at them as they walked over before fiddling with the pocket on her jeans. John looked out the window as Jim did before seeing the people starting to line up to board the plane. Jim smiled at Mel as she kissed his cheek before grabbing their luggage and dropping it off at the baggage drop off. He rushed back over, "alright, you guys ready?" he raised his eyebrows before nodding over to the line. Ellie and John stood up and followed Jim over to the line, grabbing their tickets out and waiting to pass through.

12To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Yea..damn america..I don't see the point of 8 lessons..at least I am done with my essay right now..)

Jayden chuckled as she tackled him into a hug and hugged her back before grinning as she pecked his lips. Neca continued to look around the airport before looking over at the luggage drop off. She picked up their luggage before Jayden looked at at Hope "Hold on." He grinned and helped her out as he drop their luggage on the drop off area. He ran a hand through his hair and looked at Jim before nodding as he walked over to the line. He looked at the plane they would get into from the windows and raised his eyebrows getting a bit more excited. "So many things I want to do once we there!" He grinned widely and rubbed his chin a bit before shaking his head with a chuckle "Hopefully, the food is good here." He mumbled as he felt himself grow hungry.

13To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel followed as she picked up her ticket, hole followed Jayden behind waiting to get on the plane she sat next to him "Oh and whats the first thing you wanna do when you get their." she nudge him playfully. Mel laughed before walking over to Jim and Neca, sitting on her husband's lap she looked at neca "where is Aladdin and Isaac?" she asked as Annabelle sat next to John poking his side.

14To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Yeah I don't either xD Even like... when you're not a senior here, you only have like 6-7 lessons, which is a lot but... yeah o.o what time do you guys even start school? xD Oh that's good! n__n)

Jim sat down in his seat on the plane and raised an eyebrow as Mel sat on his lap, "babe, your seats there" he chuckled and nodded to her seat with a grin. Ellie glanced at John who was staring out the window. She leaned over him and shut the blind. "Hey!" he looked at Ellie with his eyebrow raised. "I don't want to see how high up we are" she pouted as he rolled his eyes, "it's high enough now and we're not even flying yet" she breathed and did her seat belt up tightly. "So then how are you gonna go once we're up in the air?" he smirked at her as she shook her head. "Oh and you know I'm gonna make you all go bungee jumping and kite surfing" he grinned at them all as Ellie shook her head. "No" she breathed, feeling kind of sick at the thought of being up high.

15To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"But I wanna sit in your lap." she said rubbing her nose against his then peeked him on the lips sitting down next to him.

16To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Well you can't now" he smirked and looked up as the seatbelt sign glowed. He pecked her lips before doing his seatbelt up and flicking through one of the magazines in the seat pocket in front of him.

17To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Wow. xD I start at 8:15..but I leave at 7:30 to meet with my friends in the cafeteria for breakfast and we don't get out until..3:30 :/)

As they got on the plane Jayden sat down in his seat before looking at Ellie with a chuckle seeing John annoying her as usual. He turned his head to look at Hope and shrugged "I don't know..but I sure as hell am not going to waste this vacation!"He chuckled and put his seat belt before looking at John with a grin. "Hell yea! And...Ellie..I think you should know by NOW..that we don't follow what you tell us to." He grinned widely. "So you should get over your fear of heights soon.." He chuckled and crossed his arms as he leaned back on his seat. Neca looked at Mel and shrugged "Aladdin is probably with Isaac at the gift shop or getting some snacks..I don't know." She chuckled "One minute they were with us..the next.." She shrugged again and put her seat belt on "I just hope they get here soon." She bit her lip and slouched down a bit before moving around to get comfortable.

18To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Oh o.o You guys start like half an hour earlier than we do/did and finish fifteen minutes later XDD)

Ellie grimaced and covered her face, "I wasn't telling you what to do!" she looked at Jayden before glancing at John. She continued to shake her head, making John chuckle, "Ellie, we're making you do that stuff whether you like it or not. Everyone's gonna do it" he smirked as she fidgeted nervously. "Whatever, lets just focus on getting there first" she glared at the seat in front of her, feeling like she had butterflies in her stomach at the thought. John smirked before opening the blind on the window again and looking out, seeing that they were next to the wing of the plane. "Hey it's like... that horror movie, you know, the Twilight Zone?" he grinned at Ellie who punched his arm with a glare. Jim looked at John and rolled his eyes, "zip it. Unless you want to be covered in vomit" he chuckled before turning back to Neca and Mel. "They should be here soon... otherwise they'll miss the plane" he smirked.

19To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope put her seat belt on and turned her cell off looking out the window hearing John and Jayden picking on her she sighed a little. 'well this is going to be a long trip.' she thought not wanting to hear Jayden pick on Ellie all the way their and start to think they have something going on like she use to. Slouching down she tried getting comfy to sleep but she forgot her pillow. "Hmm.." Annabelle pouted that they was ignoring her and bite down on John's arm.

20To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Really? So your classes must have lasted..long x)And..I am done..wow..that took a while..I don't get the point of homework. )

Jayden breathed a chuckle seeing the wing on the plane before looking at Ellie as she punched John's arm. He turned to look at Jim before grimacing and looking at the window "If that's the case..I think you should lower the blind." He pointed to the window before looking at Hope as she slouched down. "Getting sleepy already?" He raised an eyebrow with a chuckle "Too soon." He grinned and slouched down on his chair at her level before shaking his head feeling uncomfortable as he moved back up. "When do you think they are going to take flight?" He asked as he glanced at the window. Neca rolled her eyes at Jim and crossed her arms "That makes me feel better." She said sarcastically with a hesitant chuckle before looking around the plane with a sigh as she began fiddling with the belt for a bit.

21To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(They went for like... 45 minutes each baha (: Oh yay! You must feel... relieved xD If I reply a little late, sorry I'm watching a movie xD)

John nodded in agreement and closed the blind quickly before yelping as Anna bit into his arm, making Jim and Ellie jump. "Anna!? What the hell?" he pulled his arm away from her and grimaced at the bite mark and slobber. "Gee thanks!" he grimaced again and wiped the slobber onto Anna's clothes. "Disgusting" he frowned as Ellie chuckled, "that's karma" she grinned as Jim leaned over, "why you three are even next to each other is beyond me. If you keep it up John and I will be swapping seats. Anna, don't bite your brother, Ellie and John, stop teasing each other. Got it?" he frowned at them, making them roll their eyes.

22To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope looked at Jayden "I am not getting sleepy just trying to get comfy and that's not working." she turned to face him laying her head on his shoulder "Much better and stop picking on ells." she said raising her eyebrow at Jayden before looking at her dad "That's helpful dad.' she rolled her eyes snuggling up against Jayden. Mel rolled her eyes and grabbed Jim's hand "John quick picking on Ellie and Anna no biting your brother." she sighed. "well that;s what John gets for ignoring me." anna said holding her arms "Siblings.." Hope mumbled

23To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(I feel soo relieved! xD And it's fine ^_^)

Jayden held in a chuckle at them being bossed around at by their parents and rubbed his upper lip as he tried to hide his grin. Neca glanced back at them and grinned "So that's what it's like having girls mixed with a boy." She mumbled and let out a sigh with a chuckle as she turned back to looked out at the window. Jayden shrugged with a sigh "Fine." He mumbled and looked at Ellie with a playful glare "For once...I will stop picking on you...enjoy."He rolled his eyes and looked back at Hope with a smirk as he rested his cheek on her head. He looked at the blind and sighed with a chuckle "Well..there is nothing to look at now seeing the blind is down." He looked down at his hands "If only I brought something to distract." He mumbled wanting to do something to entertain him on the way.

24To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

{Sorry everyone! I should be on more often now, no more exams! :-)}

Aladdin glanced over at the waiting area, seeing that everyone had already boarded the plane. "Shit, Isaac lets go!" he called out and went into the gift shop to grab his arm. He and Isaac presented their flight tickets to the women at the desk before hurrying down the ramp and through to the plane entrance. Once they started walking down the aisle, they spotted Neca and the others. "Hey" he breathed a sigh of relief and sat down next to her as Isaac sat next to the others. "Sorry, I didn't realise you were all on already" he chuckled and rubbed his neck before doing up his seat belt. Isaac slouched down on his seat and did his seat belt up as he played with the booklets provided.

25To Hawaii! Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Haha xD Yay!)

Ellie crossed her arms and slumped down into the chair, hearing the flight attendants speaking over the microphone. She looked over at Jayden and pulled a face at him, "wow, I feel so lucky" she rolled her eyes before smirking to herself. John glared at Anna, "you're a little shit sometimes" he breathed before chuckling to himself and playing with the buttons on the small tv in the head of the chair in front of him. "When can we watch movies already?" he frowned and slouched down onto his chair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum