Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Hawaii!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

26To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope felt Jayden's head against her's "Who says you can use my head as a pillow." she grinned rubbed her thumb against the palm of his hand. Locking her fingers with his she just smiled "I know the feeling. I should have grabbed something before leaving."

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

27To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(You must feel so much better without having to worry about exams! xD)

"Yea..kind of sucks." Jayden breathed a chuckle and looked at their hands before he glanced at John and looked at the small TV for a moment "Maybe once the plane takes off..but I think we are going to hear safety regulations first." He rolled his eyes as he lifted his head up from Hope's. He rubbed his chin for a moment trying to think of something to get him distracted "Oh, you know what would be crazy?" He raised his eyebrow with a grin. "If the plane crashes and we would have to live like those people in the TV series 'Lost'." He thought about before shaking his head "Never mind...I think I made it worse for myself." He mumbled with a hesitant chuckle as he began to not feel secure in the plane. Neca turned her head a bit before sighing of relief seeing Aladdin and Isaac made it. "Well...we were and to think..you have missed the flight just because of a gift shop." She rolled her eyes with a smirk before pointing at Jim "And Jim here, wasn't helping." She glanced at Jim with a chuckle.

28To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

{Relieved is a bit of an understatement aha :-) But yeah, I guess you could call it something like that!}

Aladdin smirked, "Isaac was looking at the toys and stuff I think" he shrugged and glanced over at Isaac before looking at Jim with a grin. "I don't think it would have been a big deal anyway... There are such things as other flights" he smirked at Neca before resting his arms on the arm rest. "So... are you looking forward to a holiday?" he grinned at her with his eyebrows raised.

29To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie looked at John pressing the buttons and smacked his hand, "stop it. You'll break it or something" she chuckled as he rubbed his hand. He looked over at Jayden, "yeah well... that's bullshit" he chuckled before grinning, "I think that would be awesome. As long as it's not one of those things where everyone gets picked off one by one" he smirked as Ellie cringed. "Enough with the plane crashing talk" she grumbled and kept her arms crossed. Jim chuckled and raised his hands as Neca pointed to him, "hey I was just being realistic" he smirked before resting them back in his lap. He sighed in relief as the pilot started talking through the speaker before glancing at the flight attendants as they showed everyone how to use the emergency equipment in case something happened to the plane. Ellie looked up at the cabinet where the oxygen masks would fall down and slightly sighed with a grimace.

30To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

damn I didn't see this O,O))

Hope looked at jayden and smacked his arm "Hye don't talk like that when we're on a plane." she said glaring at him before sitting back in her seat sighing. Wanting the plane to take off already she twirled her hair between her fingers.

Anna smirked at John "and you can be a dick so we;re even."

31To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Haha! I see what you mean xD)

"Hmm..good point..but a plane crash..isn't so..just..no." He chuckled hesitant before flinching as Hope smacked his arm "Hey!" He frowned as she glared at him before averting his eyes to the small TV. He rubbed his forehead as he rolled his eyes not wanting to hear the attendants as he ran a hand through his hair. He breathed out a sigh and looked at them as they gestured to the emergency exits. He looked up waiting for them to finish explaining. He shook his head as he tried to push the thought away "I think I might have a fear of...planes." He chuckled sheepishly as he slouched down on his seat. Neca looked at Aladdin and rolled her eyes "Still...I would have been basically alone on the way there." She sighed and looked at her Jim and Mel "Then again, they would keep me distracted...but it's not the same!" She chuckled as she shook her head and looked at Jim "Well..stop being realistic." She grinned and rubbed her eyes as she grew bored as she heard the flight attendants talk. Once they finished, she sighed of relief and rubbed her forehead before rubbing her arms "Do you think they have chips here?" She raised an eyebrow hoping they didn't only give out healthy foods.

32To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope stuck her tongue out at Jayden "don't hey me." she smirked before looking out the window not scared when about the plane taking off for being on one before "When are you scared of planes?" she asked seeing jayden slouch down. She laughed a little and patted his head. Anna leaned over John to look out the window "OOO!!" she said with her eyes lit up

33To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin smirked and nodded, "yeah alright... well we're here now, so it's fine" he chuckled before looking at the flight attendants. He turned back to her and smirked, "I think they have peanuts... they usually have little packets of them" he chuckled and sat back in his seat as the women checked to see if everyone's seats were up properly and that their items were under the seats or in the overhead compartments.

34To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie sat still for a while, already feeling nervous as she continued to fidget with a packet of tissues. She opened it and started twisting a tissue in her hand, not realising she was ripping pieces everywhere before the flight attendant gave her a stern look. She looked down and quickly scooped the tissues up and handed them to the lady with a hesitant chuckle. John looked down at Anna and rolled his eyes with a smirk before sitting up straight and tightening his seatbelt. After ten minutes, the plane started to reverse out and drive slowly towards the run way. Ellie groaned and wrapped her arms around her head so she wouldn't be able to see. Jim held Mel's hand and chuckled as he watched how everyone was reacting.

35To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:18 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden looked at his legs and shrugged "I don't know..now I guess...I don't feel like it's stabled." He chuckled and sighed as she patted his head making him sit up straight as he ran a hand through his hair. As the plane started to reverse out to drive towards the run way, he began to feel better seeing it wasn't as bad as he thought. He looked at Ellie and chuckled as she wrapped her arms around her head before looking at John "Wow...I am just hoping she doesn't throw up..or-" He gestured to all of them and shook his head "We aren't going to come out of this plane so happy." Neca nodded with a smile "Yea...I know..which makes me feel relieved." She grinned and lightly pecked his lips before frowning as he mention peanuts. "Seriously?" She grimaced "That's it?" She sighed and shrugged "It's not even considered a snack in my book." She chuckled sheepishly "Sometimes..it really sucks having the sense of taste of a wolf." She rolled her eyes with a smirk "But..I guess peanuts will do..it's not like I can do anything about it anyways."

36To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled, "I think there's more than just peanuts... but from experience, that's all I've had. I think it depends on how long the flight goes for" he smirked and rubbed her hand. "Yet you like chips? How does that work?" he laughed before feeling the plane reverse out. "Yeah you don't have much of a choice" he grinned and checked on Jayden and Isaac before seeing Isaac asleep. "What the hell?" he chuckled before shaking his head and looking towards the front of the plane.

37To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

John looked at Jayden with a grin before grimacing and glancing at Ellie, "at least you're not next to her" he chuckled before grimacing again, "if you vomit, I'll hate you forever" he chuckled and poked Anna's arm to annoy her with a grin. Ellie kept her arms wrapped around her head as she tried to concentrate on taking deep breaths, feeling the plane's speed start to pick up before everyone was slightly pressed into their seats from the force. As the plane started to lift up, John glanced at Ellie hesitantly, hoping she wasn't actually going to vomit. He braced himself for it and breathed a sigh of relief as she lowered her arms. "Oh my god" she breathed out, feeling weird since they were up in the air. She kept her eyes closed tightly and gripped the arms of the seat.

38To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel looked down seeing Jim holding her hand as she smiled at him and peeked him on the lips. "John look look!" Anna said pointing at all the different things and looked down at Ellie "what's wrong with Ells?" she asked

39To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden chuckled as he mockingly pointed at John "Sucker." He grinned and rested his hand on his lap as he felt the plan pick up. He looked at Ellie for a moment and sighed a bit "Nothing is going to happen...Sure, it feels weird..just hold that stomach feeling it." He chuckled with a slight grimace before averting his eyes to Hope knowing she is usually never scared. Especially when it came to things like this making him shrug with a grin knowing she is fine. He looked at Ellie again when she breathed out and rolled his eyes "Let go." He chuckled looking down at her hands that gripped the arms of the seat. "It's not so bad...you just think about it to much." He chuckled."Well...I hope the flight doesn't take long." She rubbed her forehead before looking at him with a shrug "I don't know..I think junk food is good for everyone." She chuckled and thought about for a moment "But..honestly, I really don't know.." She grinned before feeling the plane reverse making her feel relief that the plan it finally moving. She felt her body press up against the seat as the plane began to take flight. She looked at Isaac seeing him sleeping and shook her head with a smirk "I guess...he went to sleep late with his games." She rolled her eyes with a chuckle. "At least we are taking a DECENT vacation this time." She grinned.

40To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:34 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope looked over at Jayden and peeked him on the lips then looked at Ellie, "Hey are you going to alright?" hoping she doesn't get sick while they are high in the air. Anna sat in her seat and hugged Ellie seeing if that will calm her down

41To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled, "yeah that's true" he sighed and slouched down in his seat slightly. "Yeah I can't fucking wait" he mumbled with a chuckle, glad to be taking some time off of work. "This is gonna be the best four weeks" he sighed and pressed his head into the chair with a chuckle. He glanced over at Ellie and chuckled, "I guess some people don't like flying" he looked at Neca. "You're not scared of much are you?" he grinned.

42To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

John looked out the window with a grin as they continued to ascend higher and higher. "Yeah it's awesome, huh?" he chuckled and looked out the window, seeing the land gradually growing smaller until they hit the clouds, leaving everything white. He turned to look at Ellie and shrugged with a smirk, "she's got a fear of heights... so I guess she's freaking out. Obviously" he chuckled and poked Ellie's shoulder, making her groan. He chuckled and turned back to Anna. Ellie shook her head, hearing Jayden talking to her, though she wasn't really listening much, she was focusing way too much on the plane. She grabbed the pillow from under the seat in front of her and held it over her face as her stomach churned slightly. As the lights went off for the seatbelts, John sighed in relief and unbuckled his. Ellie felt Anna hug her and took the pillow off of her face. She looked down and forced a smile before hugging her back. She glanced at Hope with a pout and shook her head, "the sooner we get off this plane the better" she breathed out. Jim smiled at Mel and rubbed her hand before taking his seatbelt off.

43To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden nodded his head as he lifted his head to look out the window with a grin "To think...we live down there." he chuckled and raised his eyebrows at the thought before looking back at Ellie. He shook his head and looked at Hope "She will live..as much as uncomfortable or unsafe she feels..she will live." He chuckled and pecked her lips before leaning towards the window as he took his seat belt off noticing the light for that went off. "Woah..."He grinned seeing the clouds and glanced at Hope with a smirk "Awesome view,right?" Neca crossed her leg over her other and rubbed her knee a bit before a smile spread on her lips. "Yea..I know!" She exclaimed as she bit her lip as she raised her shoulders before dropping them with a chuckle. "We are going to do sooo much!" She exclaimed and looked back at Ellie with a chuckle remembering back when she was afraid of heights. She looked back at Aladdin and shook her head "By now..I am used to it...although I am still not fond of heights..why do you think I am continuing to talk to you..well..blabber..but whatever! I need a distraction,right?" She raised her eyebrows with a chuckle. "I think you got my fear of heights to go away a bit..seeing you used to get me on the bowsprit." She grinned and looked as the lights went off for the seat belt making her hesitate a bit before deciding to leave it on knowing it makes her feel secure.

44To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Anna looked at Ellie "Don't worry i wont let anything hurt you." she smiled "wait isn't your element air?" she asked tilting her head. Hope looked at jayden them out the window "Yeah almost reminds me of the times dad took me on that board thing he had." she said laughing. Mel smiled at Jim and kissed him

45To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He glanced up at the light before taking his belt off and looking at Neca, "well fair enough, as long as you don't start talking about random shit" he grinned and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. He grinned at the memory, "ah yes, that was fun though, you have to admit" he chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "And I helped you overcome your fear a little didn't I?" he raised his other eyebrow and grinned. He grabbed a packet of peanuts once the flight attendants walked down offering people food. "See? Peanuts" he chuckled and opened the packet before handing them to her.

46To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie looked at Anna and shook her head, "it was. But that doesn't mean I can't be scared of heights" she chuckled and shrugged. "Besides, I'm not a witch any more... remember?" she chewed on her bottom lip and looked at her before grabbing a packet of peanuts. She opened them and started munching nervously on them. John frowned, "maybe it's not a good idea to eat if you're... nervous" he chuckled hesitantly and reached out for them before she pushed his hand away. "I'm fine" she lied and continued to munch on them. Jim smiled and kissed her back, "how are you feeling?" he chuckled and raised an eyebrow at her.

47To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden grinned at her "That..must have been better than a plane,huh?" He chuckled and leaned back on his seat as he rested his head on her shoulder. "Be my pillow?" He joked and lifted his head from her shoulder and rubbed his nose before crossing his arms "Well..I think..I would have probably freaked out with that board...I can handle a plane..but that solar surfer..I don't get how you can handle those types of things!" He chuckled. Neca chuckled and shrugged "Well..what is wrong about random? Because I think that will eventually come up when I run out of things to say." She chuckled and rested her head on his shoulder as she lightly rubbed his chest with a small smile. "You didn't really give me a choice!..How can I deny that face with that sentence you used with the whole 'do you trust me?'" She mocked before grinning at him and lifted her head as the flight attendants walked down offering food. She slightly pouted seeing the packet of peanuts and sighed. "Alright." She mumbled and grabbed the packet as she grabbed a peanut and ate it not feeling satisfied while she slowly munched.

48To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:00 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Anna looked at John then back at Ellie frowning "Ok.." she said sitting back down. mel looked at Jim and nodded "Yeah I'm alright." she said taking her seat belt off and looked back at the kids. Anna pulled on John's shirt "John.." she mumbled. Hope nodded "Yeah.." she said looking out the window she felt his head on his shoulder telling her to be his pillow "I'm not comfy baby." she laughed. Leaning back she pulled Jayden;t head to her chest "Them are pillows."

49To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:04 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Yeah I guess... okay fine. As long as it's not gibberish" he chuckled and looked at her as he rubbed her arm. He smiled at her and then chuckled as she mocked him, "well how else was I going to get you to come on with me?" he grinned at her. He looked at her lips as she pouted before chuckling and leaning over to peck them quickly, "I think they have other food if you want" he tilted his head to look down the aisle before shrugging and pinching a peanut out of the packet. "They're not even that bad... at least they're salted" he chuckled and continued to rub his hand up and down her arm gently.

50To Hawaii! - Page 2 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:07 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

John looked at Anna as she tugged on his shirt, "what?" he mumbled as he grabbed a set of headphones from the seat pocket. He undid the wrapper and plugged them into the tv in the back of the chair in front of him before looking through the movies. Ellie glanced at what John was doing and sighed before undoing her seatbelt slowly. She pouted, feeling like she needed to wash her face or something to cool her down, not wanting to get up. She forced herself to stand up and held onto the head of hers and Jim's chair. She quickly rushed down the aisle and jumped into the bathroom before washing her face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum