Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Hawaii!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

201To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:38 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Sorry it took a bit...he needed a distraction..so I played pokemon with him xD Brought back memories of when we were kids x))

Jayden woke up and rubbed his eyes with a slight groan as the sun shown bright through the window hitting his face. He turned his head before sighing as he couldn't go back to sleeping making him lift his head up as he looked around for a moment. He shook his head almost forgetting where he was before sitting up to use the bathroom. Once he finished, he washed his hands and walked over to his luggage as he took out his toothbrush. He then brushed his teeth and walked out of the bathroom again as he opened the door to get out of the room and looked down at his clothes before shrugging. Walking down to the lobby and out, he wondered if everyone has woken up before shoving his hands in his pockets as the looked at the view. He slightly grinned seeing the ocean and walked around for a bit seeing all the stands before stopping as he saw a magic show. He breathed a chuckle before moving his gaze back to the beach and decided to go there just to relax. He walked towards it and stopped seeing almost everybody making him smirk as he watched them playing in the water. Leaning against a palm tree, he looked down at the sand noticing some areas had small squared borders for the small unhatched sea turtles.

202To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:41 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Oh shit" John let go of Anna quickly as she came up to the surface. "Sorry Anna, I forgot" he frowned and watched as Hope carried her out onto the shore. Ellie sat up and looked at Anna, "you alright?" she asked as she put an arm around her. She rubbed her forehead, feeling dizzy from sitting up too quickly. John stood in the water and waited for Hope to get back. Once she did, he pushed her back into the water, making him chuckle before he lifted his head and spotted Jayden leaning against the tree. "You coming in or what?" he called out and raised his eyebrows with his arms out. "You know you want to" he chuckled before holding his arm out to stop Hope from attacking him.

(That's cool! xD)

Last edited by Ellie and John Hawkins on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

203To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:46 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Anna didn't hear John saying he was sorry before being sat next to Ellie "HmmUmm.." she said feeling her arm around her, Anna cuddled up to Ellie still feeling scared. Hope ran back in the water only to be dunked by John again, Groaning underwater she grabbed his legs and Pulled him down. Grinning she pushed him further down underwater before swimming back up for some air. Popping her head out she gasped, trying to breath, looking over her shoulder at Jayden she got out and walked up to him "Care to join or to hot for the water?" she said hoping he still wasn't bad at her

((it's ok Smile ))

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

204To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:50 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden averted his eyes to John as he called out. He shook his head "No thanks." He chuckled "I think I prefer to be dry right now." He grinned as he shoved his hands in his pockets "Maybe later on." He shrugged and stayed leaning on the tree not wanting his clothes to get sand or water in them since he wasn't actually planning on being in there. He rubbed his eyes feeling like he hasn't fully woken up and looked at the sand before taking of his shoes to walk on it not caring about the sand anymore. He looked at Hope and shook his head again "Like I said, I don't want to get wet right now." He slightly smiled and sat down on the sand as he raised his knees resting his elbows on them. Looking around, he grew thirsty and stood up as he rubbed the sand off his pants as he went to get a coconut. Once they got it prepared to drink, he grabbed it and payed the woman behind the stand before walking back to the group to sit back down on the sand.

205To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:55 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Oh.." she said slightly frowning wanting them to play a game. Hope wanted to ask if he was still mad at her seeing he just went to sleep when they got in their room but went back to John "Who's a good little brother." she said acting like she was talking to a dog as she quickly moved before he got her "Missed!" she laughed. Walking over to Ellie she sat next to her 'feeling alright?" she asked. Anna looked at Ellie then at her sister before getting up and went to Jayden "Save me." she chuckled sitting next to him.

206To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:56 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

John rolled his eyes before Hope pushed him under. He waited until she let go before rising to the surface again for air. He crossed his arms as she went to go talk to Jayden before swimming around and looking at everything underneath the water, since the water was clear. Ellie rubbed Anna's back and looked over as Jayden as he grabbed a drink. She looked back over to John swimming. She looked at Hope and shook her head, "no I don't know..." her voice croaked again. She groaned slightly and pinched her throat, "I think I'm getting sick" she pouted and rubbed her face irritably.

(Sorry for replying late, Dad was showing me some car crash videos... how depressing xD)

207To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:00 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden looked down at the coconut before taking a sip of it. He turned his head as he looked at Anna. "Save you?" He chuckled and shrugged "I don't know what the hell you are talking about." He slightly grinned "Unless, John is bugging you or something...is he?" He raised an eyebrow and took another sip before looking at the ocean "You know what would be fun to do some other time...dolphin riding." He grinned at the thought and glanced at her "Although you would have to pay..it still seems interesting." He raised his eyebrows with a chuckle "Yea? Or afraid you'll break a nail?" He teased with a chuckle as he rested one hand on the sand to support his weight as he leaned back.

(It's fine x))

208To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:05 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Anna looked at him "yeah John dunked me and he knows i panic when people do that." she frowned hating to be scared of water. Glaring at him she playfully kicked his leg "I'm not that girly and stop lessening to what Isaac says about me."
Hope frowned sitting up she put her hand over Ellie's head "Yeah your burning up pretty bad Ells." she got worried about her "maybe their is a doctor around here we could go take you just to make sure you'll be alright." not that Ellie was going to die but it's not good she was sick "Hey John to playing around to much ok?" she shout before looking back down at Ellie "I'll go talk to jayden stay right here." Not taking the chance of Ellie getting up then pass out. Jumped in front of him she yelled "Bo!" Smirking she looked at Anna "That's my boyfriend." she grinned "No he;s mine now." Anna poked her tongue out "what about his brother?" "Umm.. No comment." Anna looked away as hope laughed. Stopping she looked at him "I need your help carrying Ellie to the room and finding a doctor."

209To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:10 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie flinched when Hope put her hand on her head. She frowned, "no I'm fine, I don't need a doctor" she mumbled and rubbed her throat. John walked out of the water and up to them as he glanced at Ellie. "You alright?" he asked as Ellie rolled her eyes. "Seriously... I don't need to go see a doctor. It's just a stupid cold" she mumbled and stood up before walking over to get a drink. She grabbed a bottle of water and bought it before walking back over. "Look I can walk" she faked a gasp before rolling her eyes and taking a drink. John smirked and shook his head, "ok fine" he shrugged before sitting on the sand. Ellie sat back down and buried her feet in the sand as Hope went over to talk to Jayden and Anna.

210To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:12 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope looked back seeing Ellie walking around being stubborn "Or never mind." she said biting her lip, clapping her hands together feeling somewhat stupid for not lessening to Ellie quickly

211To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:12 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden chuckled "What? It's just dunking." He grinned and continued to drink from the coconut juice. He playfully rolled his eyes and rubbed his leg "Alright,alright. Calm down!" He chuckled and let out a sigh "But you are girly." He pointed out and rubbed his chin a bit with a grin "So..you don't care if you break a nail?" He raised an eyebrow before looking at Hope as she jumped in from of him making his eyebrows lower with a smirk "Nice try." He smirked and glanced at Anna before shaking his head as he ignored them for a bit. He looked at Hope as she stopped laughing and glanced at Ellie "A doctor?" He raised an eyebrow "How did she get sick? She hasn't even done much that could get her sick...why can't John anyways?" He mumbled and shrugged as he stood up before handing his coconut to Anna "Here you go." He grinned "Do whatever the hell you want with it." He chuckled and walked over to Ellie as he knelt down "Hey, what's wrong? Headache?"

212To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:18 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie looked at Jayden with a frown, "it's just a cold. I have a sore throat and I'm a bit light headed. I think it's just jet lag... but seriously, I can handle it!" she exclaimed, her voice croaking a little before taking another sip of her water. "You know what? It's probably because I haven't eaten in forever" she stood up quickly and stumbled from feeling light headed. She shook her head before walking back over to the little beach bar and looked at the small nibbly food. She pouted and crossed her arms as she tried to decide what she wanted. She ended up ordering an ice cream before walking back and sitting back down on the sand. John looked at her ice cream, "I want one" he sort of whined before chuckling and standing up, walking over and ordering one for himself. He looked over and rolled his eyes before ordering one for Anna, knowing she'd complain if he didn't get her one. He walked over and handed it to her, "here" he mumbled before looking at Hope. "And none for you" he grinned before taking a bite of his ice cream and sitting back down near them.

213To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:19 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Anna slouched down not liking to see the smirk on jayden's face "you scare me." she said before looking at her sister then at Jayden. Hope just watched as Jayden went to Ellie "and On that note I'm going back to my room and change." she said "what jealous?" Anna laughed "No Just wanna check out what they have and let him.. have his space." Feeling like that was the best not knowing what he was feeling and needed to talk to her father. Anna looked at jayden's drink "eww had his lips on it." she threw it away seeing John handed her ice cream she took it "thanks."

Hope opened the door to her and jayden's room, taking her bikini off and putting a white dress on she texted her father to come meet her at the bar in the lobby

214To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:27 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"You should be." He chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes seeing her throwing the coconut away. "Of course." He breathed. He moved to sit next to Ellie "Alright!" He raised his hands up "I am not saying that you can't handle..I guess Hope was just over reacting." He chuckled and sighed seeing he stumble "Right.." He smirked and shook his head as he looked at the water. As she moved to sit back down, he looked at her ice cream "You would." He chuckled and looked down at the sand before grinning as he glanced at John acting like a kid. He rubbed his forehead and sighed "Eat it quickly...so you would feel light headed and have a brain freeze!" He chuckled and glanced at her ice cream before looking back at the ocean. He looked at the sand "I want to go see a tide pool." He mumbled and looked at Ellie "Maybe when you all are done eating your ice creams though." He breathed a slight chuckle.

215To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:29 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Oh I forgot about Jim and Mel xD Sorry! haha)

Jim hesitated and lifted his head when he heard his phone go off. He looked at Mel apologetically and pulled out of her before getting out of bed and grabbing his phone. He checked his message and saw that Hope wanted to talk to him. "Hope" he looked at Mel, "sorry, we can finish later" he chuckled and rubbed his neck before putting his clothes back on and ringing Hope, "hey where are you?" he frowned as he mumbled into the phone, walking outside and closing the door behind him so Mel could change.

John continued to eat his ice cream and looked at Anna, "here" he handed her the ice cream he bought her before glancing up at Hope as she walked off. He lightly shrugged before smirking at Jayden. Ellie glanced at Jayden and pulled a face, "I'm allowed" she chuckled and continued to lick her ice cream. "Yeah that sounds fun" she smiled before looking around the beach. "We can just eat on the way" she shrugged before standing up and grabbing her clothes. She put her shorts on and held her top as she tried to finish her ice cream quickly. John stood up and looked at Anna, "do you wanna come?" he asked, not knowing if she was still freaked out over the water.

216To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:33 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Anna was hearing what Jayden was saying wondering to herself. "What with out my sister? Are you cheating on her?" she asked, not that he can blame a kid for thinking that after all Anna was just ten. Slightly glaring she looked at John "and you knew this." gettign a little angry at Jayden thinking he is cheating on her big sister she got up following John

Hope keep looking at her phone to see if her dad texted her "arg." she growled before seeing he was calling "Hey." she said "I need to talk to you about something it's... important.." she said.

Mel frowned before getting up and got dressed "Oh poo." she laughed.
((nice going XDD)

217To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:37 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Are you sure you can even walk without stumbling now?" He teased and stood up as he dusted off the sand and looked back at them before shoving his hands into his pockets. He looked around for a moment not sure of where they could be and looked at the small cave from far next to the water. He wondered what was through it and walked towards it before stopping as he raised his eyebrows at Anna. "What?" He raised an eyebrow "I can't have social life?" He rolled his eyes thinking that by now, she should know seeing she is a preteen but still a kid making him shrugged it off and continued to walk towards the cave. Once he made it, he looked back at the others and walked to the side of the cave noticing the small tide pools "Oh, here they are." He chuckled.

218To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:40 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim sighed, "yeah I got that" he chuckled, "but where are you? I'm out the front of our room, meet me here alright?" he frowned and hung up the phone. He crossed his arms and waited out the front of their door, hoping she was ok.

Ellie rolled her eyes at Jayden with a smirk, "I think I'll survive" she chuckled and followed him to a small cave. "So much for tide pools" she mumbled before looking at Anna in surprise. John couldn't help but laugh as Anna glared and got angry at them, "Anna are you serious? What the hell" he continued to chuckle. "We're all going to see some tide pools, oooh. That means Jayden's going to cheat on Hope... you didn't tell me you had a thing for crabs Jayden?" he waved his hands around with a grin before looking at Jayden with a smirk as Ellie frowned. She finished off her ice cream and put her top on before looking around the cave. She glanced around the cave before hearing Jayden. They walked over and she knelt down, touching the water slightly and looking at all the different ones.

219To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:47 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden looked back at John and breathed a chuckle before slightly shrugging "I don't have a thing for crabs...they aren't the only things in the tide pools you know." He grinned before thinking about the reason why he wanted to see the tide pools. Looking back at John, he shook his head with a shrug "I don't know! I just....want to explore around Hawaii." He chuckled. He knelt down looking at the tide pool and averted his eyes to a starfish. "Patrick!" He joked and lightly poked it before pulling his hand back "I wonder if there is a Sponge-bob." He chuckled and shook his head "I watch to much cartoons now that I think about it." He chuckled sheepishly and leaned closer to the water to look at all the underwater creatures.

220To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:48 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Well worry I've always seem you guys with my sister growing up." Anna fold her arms looking at John she rolled her eyes "Yeah yeah." she mumbled looking down at the water standing far back in case John thought it would be funny to push her in.

Hope hung up the phone and grabbed a few things, walking out she saw her dad when she walked down the hall way "Hey." she said handing him the papers. "Ive been lieing... I'm not at school anymore i got kicked out.. cause i wouldn't have sex with my teacher so he told the school I've been having sex with him and is in love with him.." she sighed "Now he is threatening to get jayden picked out if i don't do anything to please him."

221To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:54 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim's eyes widened, "what!?" he shouted angrily, almost dropping his phone. He put it in his pocket, "do you have the guys number?" he grumbled and raised his eyebrows. "That son of a bitch is gonna be dead when we get back" he growled and paced around the front of their room. "He could get fired. We're calling a lawyer" he grumbled and clenched his fists together.

John nodded slowly, "I see" he chuckled and stepped into a tide pool, "lets hope there's none of those 'rock' fish" he looked around as Ellie chuckled, "what?" before shaking her head. Ellie looked at the starfish once Jayden poked it and laughed. She looked at the starfish, "there should be a sponge bob around here somewhere" she mumbled and looked at some more tide pools. She spotted something spongy looking and put her hand in before pulling it out. "Sea sponge?" she looked at him with her eyebrow raised before throwing it at him with a chuckle. She looked back down at the tide pools and stood up, stepping on one rock and jumping across, landing on the opposite side. She wobbled a little before gaining her balance and walking around before stopping and bending down to lift up a wobbly looking rock. She almost dropped it when numerous crabs crawled out from underneath it. She stepped aside as they crawled towards her and dropped the rock into the water accidentally. "Oops" she breathed before bending down and picking a little crab up. "Mr Krabs!" she shouted excitedly, holding her hand up with the crab crawling around on her hand and chuckled at how her voice echoed in the cave.

222To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:01 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Dad no need to get mad I don;t care my future is.. well dead now but I don't want Jayden getting in the middle of this.. It's already mad i caused him so much trouble." she said frowning before pulling out her phone handing it to him "he calls me every day at 5:15 so take it." Hope let go once he took it "just don;t think about it we're here to have fun right. So go back in spend time with mom.. I'm just going to hang in my room..." she gave her dad a kiss on the cheek before going to her room.

Anna looked at the different creatures, finishing off her ice cream hearing him say Mr, kraps, Patric "Who are they talking about?' anna asked her brother not bothering to watch them type of shows when she was little always having her nose in the books reading. Looking and Looking the sun started to die down.

223To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:02 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden looked at Anna and slightly grinned "Yea, but it's not like we are one person." He chuckled and looked back down at he moved to be on his hands and knees. "There should be..but-" He stopped as he continued to look for a spongy one and turned his head "Where?!" He quickly flinched as it hit him and breathed a chuckle "Nice." He shook his head and picked it up with a slight grimace "It feels weird." he breathed and watched as she jumped across. As she picked up a rock, his eyes widened seeing the crabs coming from it making him stand. "Woah." He breathed and flinched as she dropped the rock. "Aw, you probably killed them." He grinned and chuckled as he help up the crab. "Now..to look for-" He stopped and picked up a snail. "Gary!" He exclaimed before grimacing at how it felt before placing it down "We aren't going to be able to find a squidward though."

224To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:08 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim shook his head angrily and took the phone from her hand. He didn't bother saying anything as she went back to her room and walked down to the restaurant on the ground floor. He sat at the bar and looked at her phone, feeling angry about the whole thing. He ordered a drink and just sat at the bar, looking around.

"No I didn't" she chuckled and bent down, lifting the rock up and stumbled again. Her foot slipped into the tide pool with all the crabs and she quickly dropped the rock and Mr Krabs and ran back over to Jayden. She looked at her foot with a pout, glad she wasn't pinched or anything. "Aw Ellie!" John exclaimed and walked over, picking the rock up, "you almost killed Patrick" he chuckled, seeing the rock was right next to him. "I'm sorry! My foot was almost attacked by like a thousand crabs" she rolled her eyes before walking over and looking for Mr. Krabs. "I lost him" she gasped and then spotted him limping around. She picked him up and pouted, "I think he broke a leg when I dropped him" she sighed as John chuckled. "You would be a sucky serial killer, almost killing everything" he teased before jumping around on all the rocks and looking into the tide pools.

225To Hawaii! - Page 9 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:14 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Anna just sat their getting bored with what they was doing and picked up a stick sitting at the far edge of the cave drawing on the sand before turning into a wolf, laying their chewing on it.

Hope walked into the room plopping herself on the bed she closed her eyes placing her arm over them to try sleeping "dark will be here soon.."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum