Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prom night

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 20]

1Prom night  Empty Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:36 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope and Ellie got their hair done one day before prom and was putting on their make up lightly seeing they don't want the guys wearing it by the end of the night. "Ells could you help me." Hope had putting on the sexy outfit under her dress and slipped her press over it getting Ellie to help pull the strings tight and tie it. Taking the straps off the bra she put her hair down from the clip and lightly curled it, before dabbing a bit of glitter on her hair. Once she was done she helped Ellie with her dress by zipping it up in the back and pulled it up slightly "There." sitting down Hope put her silver heels on walking over to see herself. She twirled around a few times feeling like a princess, going from rip jeans and jayden's shirt to a ball gown. "Ok where is the magic fairy." she laughed before turning back around to see Ellie "Woe you look great as well Ells." Hope took her hand and walked down stairs to see her dad at the door "Ok if you start crying or anything.. Don't start." she said pointing her finger at her father before looking around frowning that the meds have been making her mother sleepy all the time and putting her father in a depressed mood. "Can i have a hug dad?"

Last edited by Hope Hawkins on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

2Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:46 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran got ready for the Prom,putting on his tux.He had trouble with his tie at first before achieving to tie it making him sigh in relief. Although, it felt a bit tight first making him loosen it a bit before it could choke him. He brushed his hand across the tux before slightly tugging on it to straighten it up. He sat down on a chair as he put on his shoes and grabbed the wrists corsages for him and Ellie before walking out. He stepped out of his house and made sure he had everything he need as he nodded,locking the door to his house. Running a hand through his hair, he began to feel nervous walking towards the girls house.

Jayden put on his tux before wrapping the tie around his neck as he began to fold it. He straightened the tie and looked at himself in the mirror as he ran a hand through his hair before turning around seeing his mom. He gave her a warm smile and walked up to her giving her a hug "Have fun." Neca mumbled as she pulled away before straightening up his tux making him slightly chuckle. He walked out of his house towards the girls. Once he made it to the front door, he hesitantly knocked as he held the wrists corsages in his hands before looking back noticing Taran.

3Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:01 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

After Ellie slipped on her lingerie and dress, she sat down, putting her heels on and awkwardly walking over to Hope. "I'm never gonna be able to walk in these" she sighed and let out a nervous chuckle. She glanced at herself in the mirror, not even recognising herself. She smiled as Hope helped her with her dress, she turned around and smiled as Hope twirled. "Thanks" she chuckled nervously, "you look great too" she smiled and grabbed her hand as they walked downstairs. She clutched onto the stair railing to stop her from falling. Once they reached the ground, she let out a sigh of relief before smiling at Jim and fiddling with her clutch bag.

Jim rolled his eyes and smiled at the girls, "you both look beautiful, and no. I'm not going to cry. That's your mothers job..." he sighed before giving Hope a hug. He pulled away once he heard a knock at the door and walked over, winking at the girls before opening the door and letting the guys in.

4Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:04 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope frowned even more when he talked about her mom. She's been getting more sicker by the day and the doctors haven't found out why and pissing her father off to high ends. Hugging him back she let go before smiling at Jayden once he came in the room "I'm sorry i don't know who you are, i was waiting for my boyfriend." she giggled before kissing his cheek.

5Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:10 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden and Taran both smiled at Jim before averting their eyes to the girls as they both simultaneously gaped. Taran shook his head before chuckling sheepishly as he walked over to Ellie grabbing her hand with a wide smile and kissed her hand "You look..beautiful." He breathed out and took out the wrist corsage for her as he wrapped it around her wrist with a smile before putting his on his tux. He pecked her lips before wrapping an arm around her waist.

Jayden blew his hair away from eyes still gaping Hope before rubbing his face with a smirk, not really hearing what she said."Here." He grinned wrapping her corsage around her wrist as he kissed her cheek "Amazing...That's all I have to say." He grinned widely as he eyed her before turning to look at Jim with a nervous chuckle.

6Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:16 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie looked at the floor nervously as the boys walked in and glanced up, smiling at Taran as he walked over to her. Her smile grew a little wider as he put her corsage on and kissed her hand, making her grin a little. "I told you that you'd look good in a suit" she chuckled lightly and glanced at his tie before turning to face him and straightening it. She grinned up at him before pecking his lips back as he wrapped an arm around her waist, both of them looking at Jim.

Jim crossed his arms and looked at the boys. "Now. You guys know the drill. Curfew?" he glanced at them as they all rolled their eyes, making him chuckle. "Alright, I'll give you some leeway tonight. But I don't want you boys bringing them home at 6am this morning" his eyes narrowed at the both of them. "I don't want you getting drunk... having sex" he said the last part hesitantly before frowning, "taking drugs, etc etc." he chuckled. "In other words, take care of them" he smiled and then gestured for the door, "oh and have fun" he grinned and opened the door for them.

7Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:23 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Don't worry dad I'll take care of Jayden here and come back pregnant with pink hair and addicted to drunks in no time flat" she said rolling her eyes as her father gave his daughter a look "Kidding, dad kidding trust me to make my own path." Hope took Jayden's hand walking out of the door and waved to dad "Take care of mom." she said before looking at Ellie "I'm still having sex." se mouthed her before looking up at Jayden before looking back seeing they was far away from the house "Did you get a room?"

8Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:25 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden and Taran rolled their eyes when Jim mentioned a curfew. Both sighed of relief when he let them have leeway and nodded their head. Jayden ran a hand threw his hair looking down at the floor when he mention no having sex and glanced at Jim with a smile. Taran rubbed the back of his neck hearing Jim's list of things they couldn't do and nodded hesitantly knowing they wouldn't be following the things he told to. "Ok..Don't worry,Jim...We are going to take care of them." Jayden smiled looking up at him and Taran nodded "Yeah." He smirked looking at Ellie before walking out with her, Jayden,and Hope. Jayden playfully rolled his eyes "No, I thought it would be better to have sex out in the open." He said sarcastically with a chuckle.

9Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:29 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie smirked at Jim as he continued to rant on before walking out with them. She grinned as Hope mouthed that she was still having sex and rolled her eyes playfully, reaching out and holding Taran's hand. "You have to help me walk tonight..." she lifted up her dress and showed him how high her shoes were. She bit her lip and raised an eyebrow up at him, "I can't walk in heels... so don't expect me to do much dancing in them" she chuckled and touched her hair, making sure her bun was still in place before tilting her wrist, looking at her corsage with a small smile.

Jim watched them walk out, feeling nervous. Obviously they weren't going to follow his rules. They were teenagers. And it was prom night, with alcohol and god knows what else. They were probably going to break most of his rules, he just didn't want to think about it. He walked into the living room and sat down, watching TV to distract him.

10Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:34 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran looked down at her when she grabbed his hand and pulled his hand away as he gestured for her to hold onto his arm "I don't think my hand would be helping you out if that's the case." He chuckled before looking down at her heels,grinning. "Don't worry,I wouldn't want to dance if you will step on my foot with those." He teased and kissed her temple "I'm kidding..but I understand if you won't dance much...those heels look hard to walk in." He chuckled.

11Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:36 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Well i don't know the beach seems like a pretty goof place to have sex." she laughed as they made it to school. Hope looked at Jayden waiting for him to ask her to dance as she leaned in closer against him "How long do you wanna stay here?" she grinned at him before she quickly kissed his lips.

Mel walked out of the room and down stairs "where is.. oh right.." she rubbed her head feeling dizzy again before sitting on the couch with Jim "Sorry ive been sleeping most of the time..' she felt like a bad wife.

12Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:40 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She chuckled and linked her arm through his, holding a tight grip on his forearm as they reached school. Once they got inside, she glanced up at Taran before looking around the room hesitantly. "I can always stand on your feet, if you wanna dance that badly" she grinned, pulling up her dress a bit as she watched people dance.

Jim sighed and rubbed her back, "it's ok, you can't help it. I just wish those stupid doctors would do something about this" he frowned and kissed the side of her head.

13Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:43 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Once they made it to the school, both of them looked at the place grinning seeing all the people there. Jayden turned his head when Hope spoke and slightly had trouble hearing with the loud music "I don't know." He said loudly before holding his hand out "Dance?" He grinned and held her hand pulling her towards the dance floor. Noticing the music changed to a slow dance, he placed one hand on her lower back while the other held her hand out,beginning to dance with her as he grinned.

Taran shrugged before slightly grimacing at the pain that might bring him with her heels on his foot before looking at her as he chuckled. "I can try that." He smiled "But you don't want to eat first?" He teased and kissed her forehead.

14Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:47 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope nodded as she took his hand walking to the dance floor. Once they made it their it changed to a slow song, Hope wrapped her arms around his neck as she looked into his eyes with a soft smile on her face.

"I'm sure it's just a cold. No need to be getting mad at the doctors." she leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips.

((I might head to bed for a while... i have a head act D: from sweets for crying out loud..)

15Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:48 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She saw the grimace and laughed, "I meant, I'll take my shoes off" she grinned. She then scoffed and put her hands on her hips, "I'm not hungry, thank you very much!" she pouted and looked at her clutch. She glanced back at him with a slight grin before looking at the dance floor. She quickly walked over to a bunch of chairs and kicked her shoes off before rushing over to him and grabbing his hand, "I want to dance, whether you like it or not" she teased. She wrapped her arms around his neck and glanced at her feet before standing on his shoes.

"I don't think it's a cold" he mumbled quietly to himself before turning his attention back to the TV.

(Alright Smile)

16Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:54 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran chuckled and rubbed his head "Of course..that's what I thought you meant." He chuckled nervously before looking at her as she kicked off her heels near a bunch of chairs,rushing over to him. He faked a pout as she grabbed his hand walking over to the dance floor and looked down at her with a grin as he placed his hands on her hips."Cheater at dancing." He joked with a slight laugh and kissed her lips deeply.

Jayden rested his forehead on hers with a warm smiled before kissing her nose. "I hope this day ends well." He winked before softly chuckling and kissed her arm as he rubbed her back gently.

(Alright ^-^)

17Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:58 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Oh it will. I just know it." she kissed his lips cupping the back of his neck as she slide her tongue in his mouth.

Mel rubbed her head again before standing up and walking into the kitchen to get herself something to eat. Grabbing an apple she was about to take a bite but her head started hurting and passed out.

18Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:01 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"I don't know how to dance" she grinned up at him before kissing him back deeply. She smiled at him as she pulled her lips away before moving her hands on his shoulders and resting the side of her head on his chest as they danced. "You smell nice" she commented before chuckling and glancing up at him. She glanced at his tie before grinning up at him and running her hands back and forth across his shoulders.

"Shit, Mel!" Jim jumped up from the couch and picked her up. "Ok, I'm taking you to the doctors" he frowned before getting a babysitter to come and watch John as he took Mel to the hospital.

19Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:06 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran smiled warmly when she rested the side of head on his chest and rubbed her back before chuckling at her comment. "Thanks." He smirked "But that doesn't take the attention away from you...I'm jealous." He joked as he laughed kissed her head holding her tightly. Resting his cheek on her head, he looked around the place for a moment and closed his eyes for a second to enjoy the time. Once the slow dancing song was over, a ghetto one playing making him laugh looking down at her "I don't think this one is a song to dance to." He smirked.

Jayden grinned and kissed her back,sliding his tongue into her mouth. He slightly pulled away with a grin and held a tighter grip on her as he pressed her closer to his body. He tilted his head to the side kissing her jawline before looking back at her as he continued to slow dance.

20Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:10 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Once at the hospital they got a room for them quickly as Jim wasn't going to wait. A woman doctor came in and took Mel to scan her head and body to see what was the matter, after waiting fifteen minutes she came in and looked at the husband as he came out. "we found a tumor in your wife's brain that's causing all of this, the forgetting, the passing out, the mood swings if she's ever act differently than before. Luckily its a stop where we can go in and remove it but your really lucky, if you could have waited until tomorrow to get her in.. you would have lost your wife while she was asleep. Now we're going to be taking her into surgery. Once she's out she needs lots of rest and don't get her be on her feet for to long until she's fully recovered and No loud noises around her." she said.

Hope grinned as he kissed her jawline "Don't tease." she laughed as she continued to dance. She rest her head on his shoulder and smiled

21Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:13 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She smiled as he held her tightly, enjoying the warmth and feeling of it all. She slightly laughed as a ghetto song started playing and stepped off of his feet with her hands on her hips, "sure it is! You just have to shake everything" she chuckled and wiggled her hips slightly before grabbing his hand and pulling him off the dance floor. "You don't like ghetto music?" she teased, walking over and grabbing her shoes. She glanced around the room before spotting some screen doors, leading out to a dimly lit, quiet garden type place. She smiled and walked over there, before grabbing a cupcake off the table and grinning up at Taran before pulling him outside. She walked over and sat down on the ledge, placing her cupcake on the surface as she checked to see if her dress was ok.

Jim's eyes widened, "are you fucking kidding me?" he stood up and looked at the doctor with a frown. "We've been going to the doctors, I don't know how many times, and they hadn't found anything!" he yelled before trying to calm himself down. "Ok, fine. I'll wait here then" he frowned and glanced around the room, trying to calm his anger.

22Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Calm down Mr.Hawkins the other doctors might have not been looking hard enough, sometimes brain tumors are hard to spot." she said before he calmed down. The doctor told the nurse to get Mel ready as she went to get herself ready. Mel was laying in the bed as the doctor gave her something to sleep "it will take ten minutes so if you wanna talk to your wife do it now."

((Ok i'm going Smile see you in a hour or two))

23Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:20 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran eyed her as she wiggled her hips and pouted as she pulled him off. "Well, I was going to change my mind seeing you dance like that..but too late." He chuckled and watched her as she grabbed her shoes. He followed her gaze and smiled seeing the place she was looking at before following her out. He noticed she was holding cupcake and playfully rolled his eyes "All that dancing on standing on my shoes made you hungry,huh?" He teased and grabbed a piece of frosting from the top of her cupcake before poking her nose with it as he chuckled seeing the frosting there. "And the weird thing is...you still look beautiful." He smiled looking into her eyes.

"What I can't kiss you?" Jayden raised an eyebrow with a chuckle continuing to dance with her. He looked around the room before they changed the song making him slightly jump at how loud it was making him chuckle. "Do you want to dance to this one?" He asked loudly over the music in the background.

(Ok ^-^ Night!)

24Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:26 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She slightly laughed, "maybe the next song" she grinned at him and flinched when he poked her nose with frosting. She looked at it, making her go slightly cross eyed before blushing lightly at his compliment. "It's unfair how you still manage to make me blush" she pouted before smiling as she looked back into his eyes. She wiped the frosting off her nose with her finger and licked it with a grin, almost forgetting it was there. She edged closer to him and glanced at the people dancing inside before averting her eyes back to him. "I like you in a suit... you look sexy" she grinned and ran her fingers up and down the collar of his suit jacket.

Jim nodded and walked over to Mel with a worried crease between his eyebrows. He bent down next to her, "I'm so sorry about all of this" he frowned, knowing he wouldn't have any affect on the tumor. He kissed her forehead for a moment, "you can make it through this" he smiled and rubbed her hand, kissing her lips before pulling away. "I love you" he sighed and ran his fingers down her cheek.

(Alright Smile)

25Prom night  Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:32 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran chuckled seeing her blush and shrugged "Well, you are just to easy to make blush...or I am just that good." He joked and smirked as she moved closer to him. "Thanks." He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair "Enjoy watching me in a suit..because I don't think I'm planning to wear this anytime soon." He grinned and loosened his tie a bit "I swear, this tie is getting tighter as much as I try to loosen it." He chuckled and looked down at her heels "Then again, we are both suffering with something." He smirked as he placed his hands on her hips pulling her closer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 20]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum