Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prom night

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 20]

26Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:37 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie rolled her eyes playfully and fiddled with her dress before he pulled her closer. She looked at his lips before leaning in and kissing him softly, raising her hands to cup his face. She reached her hand back and grabbed her cupcake before pulling her lips away and smearing frosting on his lips. She laughed slightly and accidentally knocked her cupcake on the floor, making her pout. She then turned back to Taran and laughed again, "I guess that's karma" she grinned before bringing his face to hers and licking the frosting off his lips with a smirk. She kissed him again before pulling her lips away and smiling at him, running her finger down his chest.

27Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:42 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran chuckled when she smeared frosting on his lips and laughed seeing her cupcake on the floor. "Oh..I gotta love karma!" He chuckled before grinning widely when she licked the frosting off of his lips. Once she kissed him again, he kissed her back as his hands wrapped around her waist.As she pulled away, he licked his lips with a smirk "I still have the taste of frosting..Greaaattt." He said sarcastically with a chuckle "Now, you have more reason to eat me! Ah!" He laughed before continuing to lick his lips,glancing inside at the buffet. "Mmm..Now, you made me want a cupcake." He chuckled and pressed his mouth to hers kissing her roughly.

28Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:47 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"You say it like it's a bad thing" she raised an eyebrow, "frosting tastes good!" she exclaimed with a grin. She chuckled and chomped her teeth lightly together again with a smirk, "mmm you can get one later" she teased before kissing him back roughly. She brushed her fingers through his hair and moved closer, pressing her body lightly to his as she ran her tongue around the inside of his mouth. She started giggling and pulled her lips away from his, "all I can taste is frosting" she chuckled and glanced down, wiping the glitter from her dress off of his suit. She pecked his lips again and glanced around the garden with a small smile.

29Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:52 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Oh great." He chuckled as she pulled away and wiped his lips with his hand,trying to get the flavor out with a chuckle. He looked down when she wiped the glitter off of his suit and grinned as she pecked his lips. He heard a new song on and looked at her with a wide grin "You said the next song,didn't you?" He raised an eyebrow with a grin and wondered if they had alcohol in the dance. He glanced at the beverages and saw the beer there. He rubbed his chin wondering if it was a good idea or not to drink since they are planning on having sex later. He didn't want to be too drunk to enjoy it or remember it. He stood up and held his hand out. "Want to dance?"

30Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:55 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie followed his gaze and spotted the alcoholic beverages, making her smirk. She took his hand and smiled up at him before standing up and walking inside, "planning on drinking?" she glanced over at the alcohol before looking up at him as she chewed her bottom lip. She then remembered she had lip gloss on and stopped, making herself smirk. Once they got onto the dance floor, she glanced up at the disco ball above them before dancing with him.

31Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:00 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I was...but I don't think that's a good idea." He chuckled and rubbed his head "Since...I've noticed I become a little bit violent when I drink...so no." He grinned and walked over with her to dance with her. Once the music was over, he pulled her to the beverages and pour himself punch before looking at her "Want some punch?" He asked holding his cup out towards her.

(I think I am falling asleep. -.- So, I am going to bed. Night!)

32Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:05 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Oh" she mumbled, "violent?" she looked up at him, slightly frowning. She wasn't sure she knew what he meant. She walked over to the beverages with him and nodded, grabbing the cup he held out, "thanks" she smiled and took a sip. Her eyes wandered around the room, watching everyone dancing before she turned to look at him. "So... where are we going after this?" she smiled slightly and rubbed the cup in her hands.

(Alright, good night Smile)

Last edited by Ellie Summers on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

33Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:06 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope jumped at the sudden change of music "No way." she shout taking his hand and going to get some food. Once they was standing by the food she got herself a cupcake.

Mel looked at Jim sleepy before kissing him back, holding his hand she kissed it "I love you too." she said as her eyes slowly started drifting and her grip loosened up. Once she was asleep they took her back and started working on taking the tumor out.

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

34Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:18 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(I'm going to bed now... I'll be up in... three hours or so :3 hopefully you guys will be on xD)

Jim felt his heart beat quickly as she fell asleep and let go of his hand. He sat in the waiting room, grabbing a magazine and twisting it in his hands nervously as he waited. After a few hours, he fell asleep in his chair.

35Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:50 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran noticed her slight frown making him sigh as he ran a hand through his hair. "Don't worry...It's not like drink a lot." He forced a smile before pouring some punch for himself after she grabbed his cup. He looked at the people dancing as she did and back at her hearing her question. "A hotel..I booked a really nice room for us." He smiled and took a sip out of his drink "It's pretty far but not that far...I just wanted to rent a limo to get there." He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

Jayden chuckled as she walked over to get some food and followed behind. He shoved his hands in his pocket and looked at her with a warm smile as she grabbed a cup cake. "I'm surprised you got that with the plum pie sitting right over there." He nodded towards the pie and chuckled.

(Sorry, took like almost 5 hours...I was that sleepy,I guess D:)

36Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope handed Jayden the cupcake as she went for the plum pie "Hmm..." she smiled brightly. Walking up to him she kissed his lips before going for the spiked punch.

Hours went by as the nurses woke up Jim "Your wife's fine if you wanna go see her." they said.

37Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden grabbed the cupcake as she handed it to him and was about to take a bite out of until she kissed his lips. Kissing her back, he smirked before pulling away as he took a bite out of the cupcake. "Enjoying?" He grinned and licked the frosting out of the cupcake making sure non of it lands on his suit. "How long do YOU want to stay here?"

38Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Hmm an hour or two before heading off to the hotel room." she said licking the frosting off his lips "Unless you changed your mind?" she grinned at him

39Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden grinned widely and nodded his head "Yeah, ok." He smirked and wiped the rest of the frosting off with a napkin he picked up from the table. He kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand "In the mood to dance?" He grinned looking over the the dance floor "It's not a slow dance...but hey, I want to see you shaking your body." He winked and kissed her roughly as he cupped the back of her neck before pulling away.

40Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope grinned as he kissed her roughly, cupping his face she deepen the kiss before pulling away "I hate fast songs." she laughed before he grabbed her to the dance floor, taking his hand she started to dance. Smiling brightly she kissed him

41Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"What?Why?" He raised an eyebrow pulling her to dance floor. He looked down as she grabbed his hand and began to dance making him slightly chuckle. He kissed her back and moved his hand away from hers and cupped the back of her neck as he wrapped an arm around her back. He slowly pulled away after while and glanced at the room as he rested his lips on her forehead for a moment.

42Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Ahhhh! Sorry my alarm didn't go off Dx )

Ellie smiled brightly before another song started playing, "lets dance again!" she grinned and grabbed his hand, making him put the punch down before dragging him back over to where all the dancers were. "You said you wanted to see me dance to a ghetto song, right?" she smirked, "that means you have to shake it to!" she laughed and poked his stomach before wiggling her hips again as she danced.

43Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran chuckled as she pulled over to the dance floor and playfully rolled his eyes as she poked his stomach. "I said, I wanted to see YOU shake it...not me." He smirked before shrugging as he began to follow the rhythm with smirk "It's very uncomfortable to dance with a suit." He chuckled and eyed her as she dance.

(It's ok! Very Happy)

44Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Then take off your jacket," she smirked at him as they danced. Once the song came to an end, she let out a sigh, "I don't think there's much else to do here" she bit her lip and glanced around the room. "Unless you just wanna eat and dance some more" she chuckled and fiddled with her hair before glancing up at him.

45Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I think that's the point of Prom..eating and dancing." Taran laughed and rubbed his chin "Also, Prom King and Queen..but it's not like we tried out for it." He chuckled at the thought and shook his head as he grabbed her hand "What are you trying to say?" He grinned widely and moved closer to her closer to him.

46Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie hesitated and grinned slightly when he did, "I'm saying that I...-" she glanced around the room for a moment before moving her eyes back to rest on him. "... I wanna get out of here" she bit her lip with a sly grin and looked up at him, running her free hand up and down his chest. "What do you say?" she smirked.

47Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran chuckled as she hesitated and rubbed her arms with a warm smile as he kissed her forehead. "Mmm, I agree with you on that." He grinned and raised his hand "Hold on..Let me just make sure-" He pulled his arm sleeve up and looked at his wrist watch before sighing of relief knowing the limo was waiting out. "Ok, Come on." He grabbed her arm gently and pulled her out before a man opened the door for them to get in. Taran glanced at Ellie with a smirk "Ladies first." He gestured to her to enter.

48Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie smiled and lifted her dress slightly as she stepped inside the limo, ducking her head on the way in. She sat inside and gazed around in amazement, never having been in one before. "It's so amazing" she grinned and flipped through all the small hatchets and compartments, peeping in the wine dispenser before looking back at Taran as he got in. She began to feel that nervousness she'd felt a few days prior. A knot twisting in her stomach. She took a quiet deep breath and tried to calm her nerves before turning to face Taran and kissing him. She pulled away quickly and smiled, running her fingers along his cheek, "you didn't have to rent a limo" she chuckled sheepishly, feeling like it would have cost him a lot.

49Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

He bent down as he moved in and sat down next to her seeing her flipping through the small hatchet and compartments making him chuckle. He smiled warmly at her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder pulling her close to him as he kissed her temple before she kissed him. He kissed her back and cupped the back of her neck,deepening the kiss. As she pulled away, he chuckled and shrugged "Don't worry about..Besides, like I said..the hotel is kind of far..so it's not like we would be able to walk it there without losing our energy." He chuckled and pecked her lips "Also, I'm just trying to make this day the best I can." He smiled and rested his cheek on her head before glancing at the wine with a smirk.

50Prom night  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom night Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Well so far, you're doing a pretty good job" she grinned and kissed his neck before following his gaze to the wine. She gave him a smirk, "do you want some?" she asked, raising her eyebrows before pulling away and grabbing the bottle. She turned it around in her hands, reading the labels before glancing back up at him. "I will if you will" she chuckled and leaned back over, grabbing two wine glasses and handing him one, placing the bottle in between them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum