Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prom night

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 20]

476Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:42 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Liar." she laughed snuggling up to him with her arms around his neck. Hope wonder how he could handle his sexual urges and she can't wanting him so badly "Yeah.." she said biting her lip and laid her head in his shoulder.

((it's a one time thing XDD thought it would be fun lol))

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

477Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:47 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden shrugged with a smirk "I might be lying..I might not be..you will never know." He teased and hugged her close to him as he slouched down,getting comfortable. He looked at the cave again as he rubbed her back. "Sorry..But I am not ready." He sighed know she wanted to.

Taran walked inside looking at the snakes with a grin. He chuckled and turned to look at her "Yeah, I guess you are right." He chuckled looking at the cats before averting his eyes to the dogs. "Which do you think is cute?" He asked walking over to puppies with a small smile. "That one is pretty cute." He pointed to the tan colored dog with a bushy tail.

478Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:51 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Yeah that ones cute" she smiled warmly and looked at the one Taran pointed out. "But I like the little ones, because no one ever buys them, or they're the last ones left" she smirked, peeping her head around and spotting the smaller one. It poked it's little head out, looking at Ellie and making her smile widely. She wiggled her finger through the cage, the puppy running over and licking her finger. She flinched and pulled her finger from out of the cage, slightly chuckling and wiping the slobber on her dress. "So anyway" she sighed and waved goodbye to the puppies, as if they could wave back. She pouted at Taran and then chuckled, "let's go before I steal them" she sighed and held his hand as they walked out.

(Ok then xD)

479Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:52 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Mostly it's the guy who tries getting the girl to have sex with them but it's the girl trying to get the guy to fuck them." she said looking down at him "But I love you and it would be more special later." she rubbed her nose against his "i'll just fuck someone ells until your ready." she grinned "Kidding, kidding. i would never do that to you."

480Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:59 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden sighed knowing she was right about the roles being twisted. "Ok good because I love you too..and I hope you can wait." He mumbled with a frown. His head quickly snapped up on what she said as he pulled a face at her. "Yeah..I hope not." He frowned at the image and looked down at the ground feeling bad for not having sex with her when she really wants it.

Taran looked at the puppy she want and chuckled seeing it lick her fingers. He walked out with her and smirked "Yeah, we wouldn't want Ellie going psycho." He teased looking back at the pet shop before averting his eyes to her with a warm smile. "Alright, what do you want to do?" He asked looking up at the dark clouds while feeling the rain drops.

481Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:09 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie playfully rolled her eyes as he teased her and glanced back at the pet store. "When have I ever gone psycho?" she smirked at him before poking his side. She glanced up at the sky as small rain drops started to fall, landing on her face. She flinched and wiped the water off before looking at him, "something that involves moving" she chuckled and glanced around, "there's always paintball?" she pointed to the paintball arena. "Or ice skating" she glanced at the ice rink, remembering back to when they were younger and she fell over. "You know what I do want to do one day?" she bit her lip with a grin, "play strip poker! Even though I don't know how to play poker" she pouted before glancing at the two. "I don't know, you choose" she grinned.

482Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:11 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She frowned "Jayden you know I'll never cheat on you cause i want something your not ready for." she kissed his forehead "I'm not that type to do things like that. I care about you to much and that means checking out guys to see who to fuck." she laid on him "I only have eyes on you.."

483Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:21 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden chuckled at how cheesy that sounded. "Mmm..Thanks...You are so loyal to me..I love you." He smiled and rubbed her back before kissing the side of her head. "I am glad to have you." He sighed in content.

Taran shrugged before chuckling when she poked his side. He looked at the two places she pointed to before thinking about it for a moment. "Hmm..What about paintball?" He asked looking at the arena as he chuckled hearing her wanting to play strip poker. "Yeah, I don't know how to play poker..but I think Jayden does." He grinned "He could teach me so I could teach you..then, we could play strip poker." He winked and grabbed her hand walking over to the paintball arena.

484Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:24 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Yes i know i sound soo cheesy but it's true and I love you too." she kissed him on the lips deeply before pulling away "I'm glad I have you too.."

485Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:26 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Ok" she smiled and walked towards the paintball arena. She chuckled, "of course he does" she rolled her eyes with a slight grin. She glanced at him with a wide smirk, "alright! As long as you teach me properly and don't twist the rules" she playfully glared at him and then chuckled as they arrived at the paintball area. Once they got their outfits, guns and paintballs, they walked out onto the field. Ellie slightly glanced at Taran, "go easy on me, ok?" she chuckled and realised she was holding her gun upside down.

486Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:32 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Hey!" He chuckled and pointed to her lips with a small smile "You kissed me." He grinned "After you said you wouldn't" He chuckled and pecked her lips with a smirk before kissing her back deeply as he cupped the back of her neck.

Taran scoffed "Oh,what? You don't trust me?" He chuckled. Once they got everything ready, he walked into the field with her and nodded his head "Ok..I will...but it doesn't mean they will." He grinned pointing at the other people in the field before pulling her behind a wall. "Just stay close to me..and I think you will be fine." He grinned and aim it at someone before they ducked making him chuckle "Are you going to need help using a paintball gun?" He teased.

487Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:35 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"I can break my rules if i wanna." she grinned and kissed him again hovering over him until the thought of something "Hmm, Hold on." she jumped up and kissed his lips again "I'm running home for a moment to go get some food so we don't have to go back to get some." she walked out of the cave and ran threw the rain to her house. Once she got in she closed the door behind her and walked into the kitchen to get some food.

488Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:36 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie hid behind the wall with Taran, not really knowing what to do. She shook her head, "I know how to use a paintball gun" she lied and rolled her eyes, accidentally shooting his back. She clamped a hand to her mouth to stifle a gasp. "I'm sorry! Did it hurt?" she looked at it and wiped the paint on her finger before wiping it on her pants. She peeked her head out before quickly hiding again as someone went to shoot at her face. She whacked her helmet on the wall and laughed slightly, "I suck at this" she pouted, hating being bad at things like this.

Jim looked at Mel and picked John up, "do you wanna stay here for the night? I'm gonna have to take John home" he sighed and rubbed his neck before placing a sleeping John against his shoulder.

489Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:42 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden nodded his head and slouched down even further when she walked away to get food. He closed his eyes for a second before sleeping as he grew bored waiting for her.

Taran jumped when she hit his back. "Ouch! What the hell?" He chuckled and looked at her with a sigh "Yeah, you know how to use a paintball gun." He said sarcastically "And yea..it kind of hurt." He smirked "You don't suck." He lied and rolled over to the other side before aiming the gun at a guy and shooting. He missed and dunked down for cover and looked at Ellie,gesturing for her to come.

490Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:43 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Um no i was going to sleep over at jaydens tonight dad." she said not wanting to watch a little kid.

491Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:49 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Sorry" she mumbled again before following him as he gestured for her to follow him. Once they had to run out in the open, she spotted a person standing and aiming for them. She quickly shot them in their groin, not meaning to get them there. The guy groaned and collapsed to the floor, "sorry!" Ellie shouted before Taran pulled her back down, a paintball flying straight past her head. "I got him!" she beamed, feeling bad afterwards that she'd hurt the guy.

Jim sighed, "is that a good idea? I thought you guys were in an fight?" he frowned disapprovingly and laid John on the couch. "I feel bad about the argument we had before, but I don't want you hanging around Jayden all the time. Remember what you told me in the hospital? He wanted nothing to do with you? Something along those lines" he sighed, feeling kinda angry towards Jayden.

492Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:55 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Yeah well I guess i changed my mind and I can hang with jayden if I want." she said placing her hands on her hips looking away "We made up and that's final you know how many times he and i get into a fight." she rolled her eyes

493Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:58 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran chuckled as she hit the guy in his groin and rushed for cover. "Did you actually aim to hit him there?" He asked trying to stifle a laugh "Or was that your lucky aim." He chuckled and looked over to see the guy still on the floor,clutching his groin. He grimaced and shook his head with a chuckle "I feel bad for that guy." He smirked and aimed at someone out in the open as they tried to help the guy on the floor. He shot the paintball into his back and grinned "Bullseye."

494Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:59 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Since when are you in charge around here?" Jim frowned and put his hands on his hips. "Hope, your mother and I do a lot for you. We forked out nearly a thousand dollars for yours and Ellie's prom dresses and hair and make up. We buy you things when you need them, we take you places. But nothings ever good enough. When we ask for one thing, you can't even do that" he frowned further. "The one thing I'm asking, is that you spend a little less time around your boyfriend. You always spend time with him. When was the last time you played with John, or helped your mother out? The same goes for Ellie. She's never around either" he rolled his eyes.

Ellie scoffed, "of course not. I don't even know how to use these properly" she admitted and then chuckled as he hit the guy in the back. "Does it hurt?" she frowned and poked his back where she accidentally shot him. "I'm scared to get hit" she chuckled sheepishly, not knowing if they hurt.

495Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:05 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran chuckled as she frowned "A bit..I guess it depends on where you get hit." He grinned and looked out for anyone to hit before dunking his head as a paintball almost hit him. "Really? Then why would you agree to come." He chuckled looking at her with a small smile "Don't worry..it's not as bad as it looks."

496Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:07 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Oh and you was mr. perfect at my age! you didn't want to hang with mom all the time and not help grandma out," she said

497Prom night  - Page 20 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:10 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie shrugged, "I don't know to be perfectly honest" she chuckled and peeked her head out. A guy shot his gun, the paintball splattering on the screen of Ellie's helmet, making her flinch. She slightly chuckled as the paint blocked her vision. She wiped the paint off with one hand before trying to shoot her gun back at him, the paintball just missing his head.

Jim frowned furiously, "you don't know what my life was like back then" he kept his voice down, looking at Hope with a slightly mad expression. "As long as you live under my house, you'll obey my rules. So, when I say, I don't want you seeing Jayden. That means, I don't want you seeing Jayden! Understand?" he growled and picked John up before carrying him up to his bed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum