Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prom night

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 20]

451Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She grinned at Taran as he sat down and leaned back on the palms of her hands. "Oh wait, you're scared of them, so we can't" she teased and nudged his side. "Are you gonna play on the playground?" she smirked and glanced back at it before looking at Taran. She slightly laughed at the image of him trying to fit through the tunnels. "I think you should," she chuckled before pulling her hair up into a ponytail. She let out a sigh and glanced up at the sky, "it looks like it's going to rain" she mumbled.

(be back in 45 mins!)

452Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Baby ducks are different." He chuckled and rested his elbows on his knees looking at the water. "What?" He chuckled looking back at the playground and shook his head "No way...I'm going to break everything I get on." He slightly laughed and rubbed his forehead "I don't think I should..there will be no playground if I do..that will make the kids hate me." He chuckled before looking up at the sky. "Aw, that means we should head indoors." He stood up "Do you want to go home?" He asked.

(Ok ^-^)

453Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"I was just wondering why is it you like me cause of how long we known each other." she said shrugging her shoulders before blushing at what he said. "Least i'm not as jealous as when we was kids." she said before taking his hand and walked up to get their tickets. Once they got their tickets she smiled at him and got some food. Hope got herself some popcorn, nacos, candy and a large drink "Anything you want." she smiled at Jayden.

Mel rolled her eyes and laughed as he left. Ten mints later he came back as she was walking around before sitting back down holding her head "So how did it go??"

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

454Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I think..part of it is that...I mean, if I didn't grow up with you...My type would probably be different." He shrugged not knowing what his type would be,but he knew it probably wouldn't have been her seeing he did act like a jerk when she was gone. He held her hand and chuckled "Yeah, you would have probably kicked my ass so many times for checking girls out...I mean, you thought I had a thing for Ellie just for hanging out with her." He chuckled and looked at the food counter as he rubbed his chin "Hmm." He looked at the skittles and bought them not really in the mood for something else. He wrapped an arm around her back and walked with her into the cinema,sitting down on the far back.

455Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Yeah I would have been the sweet innocent girl and you would be the jerk I would hate." she said with a smile seeing him just got some candy "Oh sure make it look like I'm the pig here." Hope glared at him playfully before eating her popcorn. Sitting in the far back she sat next to him with his arm around her.

456Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I don't think we would even be in the same grade level." He smirked "And please..I am sure I would have still gotten you if you were the sweet innocent girl while I was the jerk...I mean, how could you deny this." He gestured to himself with a smug grin and winked at her "If there was another world where we hadn't grown up together..You would have so fallen for me." He grinned widely before chuckling at her. "What? I am not really in the mood for anything else." He smirked and opened the bag of skittles as he pour some into his mouth.

457Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Why cause i wouldn't been part wolf?" she said with a frown before shaking the thought out and gave him a look "Oh please like you would even have a thing for me." she said eating her popcorn snuggling up to him "well can't see how life would be like if we didn't know each other until now."

((Hmm.. I think it would be fun to play just for a little a little universe of how it would be if They didn't grew up with each other XDD how Hope and Jay would be. ))

458Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yep..you would be a witch growing at their pace." He sighed before raising an eyebrow. "Wait-..Why do you always see yourself so low? How do you know I wouldn't be hitting on you if we didn't grow together?" He frowned "Do you see me better than you or something?" He mumbled as his frown grew.

(I know right! xD But I don't think we could do that...or can we? xD)

459Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((I say yes cause it would be fun! XDD))

Hope looked at him "You know i never thought of myself as a pretty type. Ellie is always in dresses and I'm in rip jeans, a baggy shirt and wearing your old hat." she said frowning "And like you said you don't know what your type would be."

460Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(I don't think Hope would be a tomboy though since she wouldn't have grown up hanging out with Jayden, a boy. xD How will it work though?)

Jayden rolled his eyes "That's probably the only thing I don't like about you...you are always so self-conscious." He frowned "Why can't you see how beautiful you really are?" He sighed and shook his head. He turned his head looking at the screen when the movie began and glanced at her "What is it going to take to make you not be so negative on yourself?"

461Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((it's just for fun XDD like a one time thing ))

She looked at him "Hey I'm fine with the way i am, so what if i don't think I'm pretty it's just the way i always thought even when i was a preteen Jayden you know that." she looked at the screen watching the movie as she took some of his candy "Just long as I know you think I'm beautiful I'm good." she held his hand.

462Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"No I wanna stay here" she smiled and laid back on the grass. "I don't care if it rains" she chuckled, "unless you wanna go home" she looked at him, not really minding what he wanted to do. She looked up at the dark clouds that were slowly blowing over towards them. "On second thought... Lets go. In case we get struck by lightning or something" she joked and stood up.

463Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Alright! Just say when then! Oh, I have no school again..so I can stay up on the bright side ^-^)

Jayden rolled his eyes "Yeah, I know." He sighed and moved his hair away from his eyes. He slightly smiled and held her hand tightly "Fine." He chuckled and pour some more candy into his mouth watching the movie. Once the end credits rolled, he rubbed his eyes feeling sleepy. "That movie..was ok." He chuckled and stood up "Are you finish with your snacks?" He asked looking at her food.

"Alright." Taran chuckled and grabbed her hand beginning to walked but stopped not knowing where he was heading to exactly "So..Should I drop you off at your house?" He asked wondering if she wanted to call it a day or not.

464Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie nibbled on her lower lip, "not exactly... But if you're feeling tired then you can go home" she smiled before gasping when she saw a pet shop. She ran over and peered through the window, her eyes lighting up when she saw all the baby animals.

(Oh yay! Very Happy)

465Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Once the movie was only Hope had finished half of her food looking down she shrugged and threw them away drinking her soda "So what do you-" she looked outside seeing that it was raining and groaned "Poo.. Rain... wanna go to the cave I don't wanna see dad. But i wanna drop off my bag." she said holding it up in her hands with a smirk.

((I'll make a topic now Smile ))

466Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden looked up at the clouds with a slightly frown seeing it raining. "Mmm..I don't know." He thought about it for moment and shrugged "Sure,why not?" He chuckled and looked at her bag "So..Are we going to pass by your house?" He held her hand "Wait..You didn't tell your parents about us..having sex,did you?" He asked hoping she didn't.

Taran shook his head not really wanting to go home. He slightly jumped when she gasp "What?" He asked looking around before following her gaze to the pet shop. He raised an eyebrow at her with a small smile "You really love animals,don't you?" He smirked and looked at the baby animals. "D-do you..want one?" He asked.

467Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:07 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope stopped and rubbed the back of her head smiling at him "I told um..... daddy..." she said looking down at the ground before biting her lip "he might have not told mom yet but I'm in trouble with him and.... i told him I hated him."

468Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:10 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Oh great." He face-palmed "Now, I can't show my face in your house." He mumbled and shivered that the thought "I think...I will just wait around your house or something..because I don't want to deal with your dad." He shook his head and walked towards her house so she could leave her bag.

469Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:11 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie looked at Taran, "do I want one?" she raised an eyebrow, not knowing if he was being serious. "Of course I do!" she smiled, "but I think Jim and Mel would kill me if I brought a pet home" she sighed with a slight pout. "They're all so cute though" she smiled softly before taking her hands off the window, realising she was probably putting marks on the glass. She turned to Taran with a small smile.

(New topic for what? :s)

470Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:14 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Oh yeah..I forgot about them." He chuckled "Let's say if you did get an animal...what would you like it to be? Or which do you think is the cutest?" He asked looking at the pets. Maybe he could surprise her and keep it in his house since he didn't mind having a pet. It would be better than having it in her house.

(Another universe where Hope and Jayden didn't grow up together xD)

471Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:20 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"sorry about that.." she said rubbing her head before going up to her room seeing a teddy on her bed "Huh?" she dropped her bag and read the note frowning for saying she hated him and picked up the box of chocolates and walked down "Ready." she smiled at him

472Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:24 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yep." Jayden grinned and looked a the box of chocolates "Yay, more food for that endless stomach of yours." He chuckled and poked her stomach with a smile. He nodded his head and grabbed her hand as he walked with her towards the cave. Once they made it, he leaned against the cave wall "Crazy how so much has happened here." He mumbled looking around with a wide smile remembering their moments together here.

473Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:32 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Hey no poking my stomach baby." she said smacking his hand away and held his hand as they rushed over to the caves with the rain poring on them. Once they was in the cave Hope sat on his lap "I know, sure you wanna be here?' she said seeing they had sex in the cave and he almost lost control.

474Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:37 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Sorry." He chuckled "I won't do it again." He smirked. He sat down on the cave watching the rain pour down before averting his eyes to her when she sat down on him. "Yeah." He said hesitantly, knowing why she asked him that. "It's not like we are going to have sex." He mumbled and wrapped his arms around her stomach.

475Prom night  - Page 19 Empty Re: Prom night Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:40 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Right o.o)

Ellie pondered for a moment, "umm probably a puppy" she smiled before grabbing his hand and pulling him inside the pet shop. "Kitten's are cute too" she grinned and looked at the litter of kittens in a cage. "But then that's so cliche, right? A witch with a cat" she rolled her eyes with a grin before walking over and kneeling down, looking at the puppies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum