Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lesson have been learned

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 32]

751Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Oh :/ I'll text her)

"I'm not sure... I haven't seen him. I think Hope's with him right now..." she frowned, wondering if she was breaking up with him now. She slightly frowned and shrugged her shoulders, "it's alright I guess" she sighed and tilted her head to the side as she looked out the window. "You were so different" she looked back at him and then looked down at their hands. "I'm glad you're not like that normally" she frowned and bit her lip before she edged a bit closer. She leaned over and kissed his forehead, "I'm glad you're ok though" she mumbled and rubbed his hand for a moment.

752Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Ok. Smile)

"Oh..Right..was Hope there when he was hitting on you?" He asked with a sigh before he frowned and crossed his legs one top of the other. "I know I was..." He mumbled before looking at her as he faked a smile. "Yeah..I am too..and I am ok..if you call living ok." He chuckled before wincing at the pain. "Is my face really bruised up?" He raised an eyebrow with a sigh "Because it even hurts to smile." He rolled his eyes as he force a smirk trying to ignore the pain.

753Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin razzed, "how could you get sick of this mug?" he pointed to his face with a smirk. "That's a good thing then I guess" he chuckled and shrugged a little before slightly groaning as she rubbed her body against his back. He turned his body around the face her with a grin before bringing her down to kiss him, not caring if they were still a little bit sick. He rubbed the palms of his hands on her inner thighs as he ran his tongue around her mouth.

{So sorry guys! I didn't realise I had swimming! :-(}

754Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Yeah she saw..." she frowned, "and now I think she might be breaking up with him" her voice shook a little and she pulled her legs up onto the bed to hug them, feeling like it was her fault. She nodded her head and brushed his hair away from his face, "you're face is a little puffy" she slightly chuckled before forcing a smile. "Does it hurt when I touch your face?" she frowned as she gently stroked her fingers down his cheek whilst raising her eyebrows.

(No problem Smile)

755Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca grinned as he turned his body around to face her and kissed him back as she stifled a moan feeling him rubbing her inner thighs. She pulled away hearing the phone ringing and sighed before pecking his lips once "Hold that thought." She grinned before getting off of him. She picked up the phone and smiled "Hello?" Her smile quickly turned into a frown when a doctor called telling her about Jayden in the hospital. She nodded her head hesitantly and hung up the phone as she covered her mouth and looked at Aladdin as her brow furrow. She quickly rushed through her cabinets before dropping the towel and picking out some jeans and a long sleeved shirt. She put them on quickly and looked at Aladdin "Come on...Jayden is in the hospital..I-I don't know why." Her eyes grew watery hoping he was alright.

Taran gaped "What? Jayden and Hope..breaking up?" He said shocked before looking down at his legs "Wow...I thought they would last forever." He mumbled before slightly chuckling and wincing. As she stroked her fingers down his cheek he flinched and pulled his head away. "uh-yea!" He chuckled and groaned at the pain he felt shooting from his face. "Damn..Now I know why guys run from Jayden."He playfully rolled his eyes.

(It's fine Very Happy)

756Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"What?" Aladdin got up quickly with a frown, getting dressed and walking out of the house with her. Once they made it to the hospital, he saw Hope crying and raised his eyebrows up at Neca before they reached Jayden's room. "Jayden?" he lightly knocked on the door and frowned when he saw how bruised and beaten he looked. "Shit-" he groaned and walked in, standing near the bed and letting Neca have the chair. "What the hell happened?" he looked at his face and then at his leg in the cast.

757Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Yeah" she sighed and hesitantly pulled her hand from his face. She rested it in her lap and looked at the floor. "Sorry" she mumbled and crossed her legs on the bed, "no offence but you deserve it for being an ass" she glanced at him and then frowned a little, "well your drunk self" she rolled her eyes and rubbed her arm. She let out a tired sigh and glanced over at him, "do you know how long you're staying?" she looked over at the medical form pinned above his bed, leaning over to read it before giving up, it all looked too complicated.

758Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca saw Hope and raised an eyebrow before walking into Jayden's room quickly gaping. "Oh my!" She covered her mouth feeling her heart skip a beat as she turned her attention to the floor not wanting to see him like this. She sat down on the chair and looked at Jayden hesitantly wanting an explanation. Jayden frowned as he wiped his tears from his eyes "Well..you see." His voice cracked and coughed "I was drunk apparently...and it was a full moon because of Halloween...I was hitting on Ellie..and me and Taran got into a fight.." He sighed and looked down at his leg with a frown. "I just..I just want to go home." He frowned as Neca stood up wanting to hug him but was afraid she would hurt him since he was bruised all over.

Taran sighed and nodded "I agree with you at that." He mumbled and ran his uninjured hand through his hair. "I really...don't know..but that means..you are going to have to take care of Oliver while I am here...I might not be going to school for a while..the doctor still needs to explain things to me." He sighed and looked at her "Again...I am so sorry."

759Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie sighed, as much as she was angry at him she couldn't stay mad, especially since he didn't have any control over his actions. "That's alright, I don't mind" she sighed and then felt her eyes water a little as she looked down at her hands. "It's fine" she looked at him with a small smile and gently held his hand, "I'm never letting you drink alcohol" she frowned and looked at his cast.

760Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Fuck, Jayden" Aladdin frowned and knelt down beside his bed. "I thought you weren't going out- Never mind" he mumbled and looked at the bruises on Jayden's face. His brow furrowed when he saw Jayden wiping away his tears, he looked over at Neca before averting his vision back to Jayden, "everything's gonna be okay, mate" he sighed and rubbed his neck. "You might have to stay here for a couple of days... you know, to get better" he glanced down at the bed. "But we'll stay with you if you need us" he looked at him and forced a smile.

761Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden covered his face wincing at the bruises but ignored them "I know..I should have stayed home." He mumbled trying to cover up his tears. "Everything would have stayed the same if I just stayed home." He frowned furiously before moving his bangs to cover his eyes and looked at Aladdin. "I know...and I would appreciate if you guys stay here with me." His voice cracked not wanting to feel alone especially since Hope left him. Neca walked over to his bed and sat down near his unbroken leg as she rubbed it gently. "Jayden...is everything..ok?" She asked as her brow furrow slightly tilting her head to get a better view of him. "You can tell us." She faked a smile and glanced at Aladdin.

Taran sighed before a small smile appeared on his lips as she held his hand gently. "Yea..I don't think I ever want to drink alcohol...so don't worry about that." He rolled his eyes "I am just glad...I didn't do anything to serious to you...did I?" He raised and eyebrow looking at her body to try and see if she had any bruises or anything.

762Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Good" she smiled and gently rubbed her thumb on his hand. She looked at her body and shook her head, "I only twisted my ankle but Hope healed it" she smiled and shrugged. She spotted a small bruise on her wrist and rolled her eyes, holding it up for him to see, "that would be from some stupid asshole who tried to make me go and make out with him" she grimaced. "I guess that's what made you angry in the first place" she sighed and looked at him with a small smile. "At least you were trying to protect me... you just took it a little far" she smirked to herself and continued to hold his hand.

763Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin frowned, seeing Jayden was clearly in pain, not only from the bruises and broken leg but something else as well. "Yeah of course we'll stay with you, anything for you buddy" he frowned further and gently sat on the bed next to him. He turned his head to look over at Neca before glancing back over at Jayden, nodding his head. "Whatever is bothering you, you know you can tell us anything" he said, running hand through his own hair before resting his hands on the mattress.

764Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden took a deep breath and glanced at both of them before resting his gaze on his leg with fiddling with his thumbs. "Well...Hope just broke up with me." He frowned as tears continued to grow in his eyes. Neca sighed and rubbed her forehead "I-I'm sorry...If there is anything we could do to help you ease your pain..just tell us." She forced a smile before frowning again. Jayden shook his head "I just wish I stayed home..none of this would have happened."

"Ok..at least you are healed." He smiled warmly at her before she held up her wrists making him see a small bruise and frowned furiously. He quickly sighed of relief knowing it wasn't his fault and shook his head "Wow..it wasn't anyone's day,huh?" He breathed and rubbed his forehead. "A little? I took it wayyy to far...so you don't know how I left Jayden?" He asked wondering if they both hurt each other equally.

765Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:24 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin tried not to let the shock show on his face. "O-Oh..." he mumbled, his brow furrowing dramatically as he looked down at the bed. "I'm sorry," he sighed and nodded at what Neca said. "You couldn't have known..." he frowned and shrugged his shoulders, "you can't be cooped up in the house all the time... maybe you and Hope can talk more about this when you're feeling better" he said, rubbing his neck.

766Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"You could say that" she frowned and rubbed her bruise on her leg before shrugging. "I know he's here in the hospital and that you hurt his leg... I don't really know much else... I didn't wanna interrupt anything between him and Hope" she frowned and glanced at him as the corners of her mouth tugged down. "It's my fault" she frowned even further, "I should have stayed with Hope... then none of this would have happened" she felt her bottom lip pout out as she stared at the ground.

767Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden looked at Aladdin for a moment before his frown grew and looked back down at his hands as he continued to fiddle with his thumbs. "We aren't even going to be talking..because...I broke off the friendship." He mumbled and wiped the tears from his eyes "I can't see her as just a friend anymore..so to make it easier...I broke off any connection." He covered his face and shook his head. Neca's eyes widened and thought about it for a moment since she didn't know what to say because all of this was shocking and unexpected. She looked at Aladdin as her brow furrowed hoping he had something to say.

Taran slightly gaped "Shit..I broke his leg?" He frowned before looking up at the ceiling "What? Don't start blaming yourself....I am sure even if you were still with her..all this would have still happened since it all started with that one guy hitting on you,right?" He frowned with a sigh.

768Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"I'm not sure if it's broken..." she sighed, "but he has to wear a cast... like you have to because he hurt your arm" she looked at his cast and frowned. She then let out a sigh and shrugged her shoulders slightly, "yeah, but if I was with Hope I wouldn't have bumped into him... you know what? Never mind" she frowned and curled her legs up on the bed. "Are you hungry or anything?" she asked.

769Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin frowned and sighed, "I think..." he started but didn't know how to end the sentence. He didn't really know what to say at all. "I think you just need to sleep on this... clear your mind a bit. You've both still got alcohol in your systems, so that could be affecting your thoughts and actions" he mumbled. "And you know... as much as I hate to say this, just because you and Hope grew up together, doesn't necessarily mean that you should be together. You know what I'm saying?" he raised his eyebrows, "just get some sleep, okay?" he looked back at Neca with a small shrug before forcing a smile at Jayden.

770Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden continued to fiddle with his thumbs before looked at Aladdin. "Only a little...remind me never to drink again." He rolled his eyes "It's what got me into my 'jerk face Jayden' stage." He grumbled before taking a deep breath to calm down. He hesitantly nodded his head "Yeah..I get what you mean." He mumbled before shrugging "Alright...just don't leave me here." He frowned before closing his eyes and fell asleep instantly. Neca stayed quiet and bit her lower lip with a frown. "Wow...this day turned out..serious." She rubbed her forehead and hesitantly brushed Jayden's bang away from his eyes "I..can't believe they broke up though." She said quietly.

"Really?..That sucks." He sighed and looked out at the window seeing the sunrise. He glanced at her as she spoke again and nodded his head. "Yea..just stop blaming yourself." He mumbled before shrugging "No...not really...I am sure the nurse is going to bring up food...although I hear the hospital food is tasteless." He grimaced before slightly chuckling "But I hear the pudding is good though."

771Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She glanced out the window as he did, feeling a little shocked that it was morning already. She didn't feel tired at all. She slightly chuckled, "well make sure to get lots of the pudding then" she smiled and rubbed his hand again. She leaned forward and gently kissed his forehead as she brushed his hair from his face again, "get some rest" she smiled a little and climbed off of the bed. "I guess I should go look after Oliver... I'll stop by later and see how you're going, alright?" she smiled and brushed her hair over a shoulder as she stood up.

772Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin sighed and got off of the bed. He walked over and lifted Neca up, placing her on his lap as he rested his chin on her shoulder, "I know... I can't believe it either" he frowned. "I honestly never thought Hope would... be the one to break up if they did" he sighed and rested his lips against her skin. "I hope they work it out..." he frowned and leaned back on the chair, pulling her to lie on him as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

773Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca leaned against his back with frown as he placed her on his lap. She slightly turned her head with a small sigh. "I never thought either of them would do that." She mumbled and rested her head on his shoulder while slightly nodding as he leaned back on the chair. She grabbed his hands and fiddled with them for a moment before closing her eyes falling asleep on him with her knees raised on the chair.

Taran nodded his head "I will don't worry." He smiled and sighed "Yea..seeing..I can't be taking care of him at the moment." He mumbled and closed his eyes "Alright." He breathed "Bye." He slowly fell asleep after she left.

774Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:00 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Do we go into the other topic now...? o_O)

775Lesson have been learned - Page 31 Empty Re: Lesson have been learned Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:04 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Yeah, I guess!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 32]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum