Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change in blood, needing to learn a lesson

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 43]

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

He walked back with her to her house and followed her to her room. He leaned against the door as he watched her change with a grin before chuckling as she pushed him on her bed. "I missed you too." He mumbled and tilted his head to the side until she rested her chin on his chest. He rubbed her back lightly and hugged her close to him before letting out a sigh in content. "Well..this days turned out wayyy better than I expected!" He chuckled.

(Oh, well we only do it because it leads up to the 'big finale'...homecoming..I don't know if I am going though.. :/ Oh! And bye! I gotta go!)

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She grinned slightly as he chuckled and nodded her head in agreement. "Make up sex?" she smirked and touched his lips with her index finger. She slightly grinned before running her finger lightly down his neck. She rested her cheek on his chest as her legs split over his groin. She rubbed her head against him and tucked her arms slightly underneath her body as she cuddled up to him. She closed her eyes for a moment and listened to his heart beat as her upper body lifted with his chest as he breathed. She ran her tongue along her bottom lip before she pulled the covers up to her shoulders. She moved her head to look at him and brushed his hair away from his face with both of her hands. She ran her fingers through his hair with a small smile, liking the feel of it before she ran her hands down the side of his face. She grinned slightly and cupped his face before kissing him deeply and then pulling away with a small smile. She rolled onto the mattress and rested her head on the pillow as she faced him on her side.

(Oh ok Smile Not a fan of homecoming? :s Homecoming and prom kinda confuse me xD we don't have them here... unless we have a different name for them, idk xD Ok! Bye! Smile)

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope frowned when he pulled away and walked over towards the punch, making her way towards a log with the fire burning and people making smores she got herself some and looked at jayden. Smiling slightly she felt some drunk guys hand on her shoulder rubbing down to her ass "stop." She said.

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran chuckled and nodded his head before grinning. "You know..you are very touchy...but I love that about you." He smirked and kissed her back deeply before pouting as she rolled off of him. He moved to lay on his side facing her. He brushed loose strands of her hair before her ear and looked back into her eyes with a small smile. Leaning forward, he kissed her forehead. "Hopefully...we will never get into an argument..like that ever again because...honestly...I didn't know what to do with myself." He sighed with a small smile before moving closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her to his chest as he rested his head on the pillow.

Jayden drank from his cup and looked down at it for a moment before glancing at her with a small smile. He averted his eyes back to the punch and placed the cup down not feeling in the mood for more. He leaned against the table thinking about how she would probably just forget everything that happened since she was drunk. He slightly frowned at the thought and looked up at the sky.

(I do want to go..but I'm not really in the mood for a dance on Friday xD Well...homecoming isn't that much of formal wear..and it's not like they put effort in making it awesome..just a dj,food,and people...a small school dance..but prom is where things get really fancy and it's basically a night to remember...I guess xD)

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie sighed before smiling, "sorry I just like touching you I guess" she smirked and poked his cheek lightly. She looked back into his eyes with a small smile as he brushed hair behind her ear. She moved closer to him as he did to her, moving her arms up to rest in between their bodies as he wrapped his arms around her. "I know... me either" she frowned and traced shapes on his chest. She leaned her head closer to his chest, enjoying the warmth as she wrapped her arms around his torso. She hugged herself to him and rested the side of her head against his shoulder, the back of her head on the pillow. "I can't believe we had sex in a forest" she chuckled quietly, "I think I might have a few splinters in my back" she slightly grimaced before smirking and kissing his neck lightly.

(Ahhh ok Smile I getcha. They do it every year? Wouldn't it get boring? c: )

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Hands off!!" Hope yelled annoyed that he want taking a hint and walked off, spotting Hayden she grabbed his hand "can w-we go please?" She asked rubbing her eyes feeling sleepy she rest her head on his chest "please... jay.. jay.." she said calling him by his nickname again.

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel walked down to the basement seeing Jim down their she placed her hand over her stomach scared a little she walked up to him "Jim.. I have something to tell you baby.."

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran let out a sigh in content and averted his eyes to her. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he nodded his head in agreement. "I know..didn't think that was going to be how the party would end at all." He smirked and lightly rubbed her back. "Sorry..if you do." He chuckled quietly and leaned in to kiss her forehead. He ran his hand up her back lightly hoping she did before turning to lay on his back,having an arm wrapped around her as he looked up at the ceiling with a small smile. "But, it was worth it,don't you think?" He slightly laughed and rubbed his eyes.

Jayden looked down at his hand feeling Hope grabbing it and looked into her eyes with a slight sigh. He nodded his head and grabbed her hand as he led her towards her home.

(Yea..and no, it's just hanging out with your friends..in a dancing environment..I think the theme for this one..is pretty obvious though xD Halloween..just without costumes. x()

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Walking back home from the party she couldn't keep up and jayden had to cup his arm under her legs picking her off the floor and carried her home. Wrapping her arms around his neck shebbreathed slowly against it. She felt him placed her on her bed, grabbing his hand she looked at him "stay.. please don't leave me.."

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie nodded her head slightly with a small smile, "yeah it was" she breathed out a chuckle. She moved as he turned on his back, resting her head on his shoulder with her arm draped over him. She closed her eyes for a moment, feeling content, not realising that she'd actually fallen asleep. She unconsciously rubbed her nose before resting her arm on his chest, her lips parting slightly as she breathed lowly.

Jim was busy working on a new solar surfer for John before hearing Mel. He felt her hand on his shoulder and turned his head with a small smile, "hey... what is it?" he asked with his eyebrows raised. He put his tools down and rubbed the dirt from his face as he turned to face her.

(Oh ok xD Aw no costumes? Where's the fun in that then! xD)

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran grinned and lightly rubbed her back. After a little while, he looked down at her and breathed a chuckle noticing she'd already fallen asleep. He bent his neck down and kissed her forehead lightly before closing his eyes. He fell asleep after a while of thinking of what they did.

Jayden noticed she had trouble keeping up and wrapped his arms around her legs,lifting her up as he carried her home with a frown. Once they inside, he placed her down on the bed and was about t walk away until she grabbed his hand. He looked down with a frown pulling his hand away from hers. "What's the point..you aren't going to remember tomorrow.."He mumbled as he looked down at the floor shaking his head with a slight sigh.

(I know! But I guess it's cause it's not until three more weeks or something xD)

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Jayden please.... d-don't leave." She said as her eyes started tearing up, she forced herself up "if your wanting to be with m-me then stay to tell me Ikr the morning... unless you was playing around.." she looked down frowning.

Mel looked at Jim with a small smile "I um.. don't panic..." she said "I'm pregnant."

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

In the morning, her eyes opened slowly as her grip tightened around him. She moved a hand up to rub her eyes before glancing up at Taran. She blinked a few times, to get rid of the sleepiness before resting her head back on his chest. She traced shapes on his stomach, moving her finger up to his chest before lightly rubbing his ear, making her chuckle quietly. She quickly pulled her hand away and rested her head back on his chest, looking around her room as she waited for him to wake.

Jim's eyes widened and he stood there, frozen for a moment as he tried to process it all. "W-What?" he muttered, before shaking his head in disbelief. Another child? He could barely handle three. "You're serious?" he held back a groan, not knowing how she felt about having another kid.

(Ah ok, that kinda makes sense then xD)

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

In the morning, Taran felt something in his ear causing him to mumbled something incoherent while rubbing his ear before falling back to sleep quickly. After minutes passed, he woke up and rubbed his eyes looking down at Ellie. "Morning.." He mumbled sleepily and kissed her temple. "Did..you have a good night sleep?" He breathed.

Jayden bit his lip and glanced at the door with a frown. "You aren't even going to let me explain by morning." He mumbled and crossed his arms as he leaned against the door. "Besides, you are drunk...you don't know what the hell you are saying right now." He rolled his eyes knowing she wasn't herself and looked at the door knob before hesitantly thrusting his hand into his pockets.

(Yea..but they shouldn't have themed it Halloween in the first place xD)

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She slightly chuckled as he mumbled incoherent things in his sleep before sighing as he fell back asleep. She looked up as he spoke and smiled, "morning" she chuckled lightly and kissed his chin. She nodded her head at his question, "yeah, it was nice" she smirked before kissing his chest lightly. She moved to lie on her stomach and glanced up at him, "did you?" she smiled and brushed his hair from his eyes before resting her head on the pillow.

(Yeah.. seems kinda pointless xD)

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope just frowned laying back down throwing the covers over her she held the pillow righting her tears but end up crying herself to sleep. By morning she rolled out of bed groaning in pain she rubbed her head "ouch..." she said standing up she got out of the dress and into cloths. In town she saw jayden and frowned not remembering last night she got herself something to drink "hey hope." Some guy said who had a crush on her "hi.." she rolled her eyes thinking another peter. He rubbed close to her ass "stop it would every guy just leave me the he'll alone!" She groaned walking off he grabbed his hand "hey you broke up with jayden so what the fuck!" He shout as hope pulled away. "I said leave me alone." Hope might still be had at jayden but she loved him to much.

Mel frown rubbing her arm she sighed "y yeah..." she held her head "I l.. I'm scared youll be so mad. I can't handle the three we got let alone another baby."

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

He unwrapped his arm from around her when she moved to lay on her stomach and crossed his arms. "Um..yea..I guess." He shrugged and sat up before wincing at the feel of his neck. "Or..maybe not."He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck while slightly twisting it. "I guess I stayed in the same..uncomfortable position for that long." He chuckled sheepishly and stretched his arms out before resting them on his lap while letting out a sigh.

In the morning, Jayden woke up and took a quick shower before getting dresses. He ran a hand through his hair before sighing not really in the mood to straighten his hair. He shrugged and walked out of his house to get something to eat. He looked around the town and sighed not really feeling in the mood to eat anything out. He glanced up at the sky before looking at Hope with a frown and averted his eyes to the video game store. "I really need to get a job." He mumbled seeing the help wanted sign and shook his head not knowing what he would be interested in to have a job on.

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope just grunted hating that they wasn't talking but he is the one who junked ellie and it wasn't like they was engaged but they was still together and it hurt. Walking away from the guysshe made it up towards jayden "hey can we talk." She said holding her arms looking at his eyes.

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie looked at him apologetically before she sat up. She rubbed her hand on the back of his neck before withdrawing it and resting it in her lap, "sorry I'm not very good at massages" she chuckled and moved to stand up. She crawled over to the edge of her bed before standing up and stretching slightly as she yawned. "Did you wanna do anything today?" she smiled at him before rubbing her eyes. She walked over to her closet and grabbed out a pair of shorts and a top, throwing them on her bed to get changed.

Jim frowned and looked at the ground, "we don't have enough room" he glanced upstairs, wishing they'd added another spare room to the house when they built it. "Well it's not like we have a choice anyway, since I doubt you're wanting an abortion or anything" he frowned, not liking the idea.

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran chuckled and shrugged "Eh..I don't care..I'll just handle it myself." He breathed a chuckle and watched as she changed. "What? No..my plan was today was to..well...stay home..since I didn't think we would work things out so quickly." He smirked and stood up cracking his neck still feeling no relief making him sigh. "You?"

Jayden looked turned his head and slightly jumped seeing Hope in front on him. He bit his lip and couldn't help but chuckle noticing his bite mark still on her. He covered his mouth hiding his smirk knowing she didn't remember anything from the night. "Uh-huh." He grinned still having his hand clamped on his mouth. "We already talked...but I doubt you remember." He sighed and dropped his hand to the side before hesitantly reaching for her hand. "I'm sorry..I really am..and like I said before..I will try my best not to hurt you...but you know that I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you..." He sighed knowing he repeated himself.

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Nothing really..." she chuckled and got changed quickly before jumping back onto the bed. She crawled behind him and stood up on the bed as he stood on the ground, lightly rubbing her finger tips on his neck, hoping she was creating some relief, though she didn't really know where it hurt. "You should have gotten me to move..." she chuckled and rubbed his neck a bit more before rubbing his shoulders. She jumped down from the bed and looked up at him for a moment before turning her back to him, "do I have any splinters in my back?" she chuckled sheepishly and pulling her hair over one shoulder as she tried to see, hoping he could take them out or something if she did.

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran raised an eyebrow as she rubbed her fingertips on his neck and chuckled "Yea, but I was sleepy and tired just like you...besides, it didn't feel so uncomfortable at that moment." He sighed with a small smirk before feeling a bit of relief she she rubbed his neck more. He turned his head as she jumped down from the bed and breathed a chuckle before grimacing seeing a couple. "How...how the fuck don't you feel that?" He chuckled and plucked one out with a grimace before looking at the other five with a slight pout.

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Jim you know I can't do that, I cent kill it and I can't give it up.. it's our kid baby and do you really want me killing it?" She asked with a frown before walking up to him "I should have asked for something ells besides sex."

Hope looked at jayden like it was nuts laughing at her like that. Feeling him take her hands she looked at him she slightly smiles at him. "You promise? No drinking, we'll you can a little but not get drunk." She said.

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Oh ok" she chuckled sheepishly before looking at the door. She tried turning her head to see, but gave up as her neck started to hurt. "Is there a lot?" she pouted before wincing as he plucked one out. "I think I have tweezers in the bathroom if you can't get them out" she smirked slightly and held onto her hair, wincing as he tried to pluck some more out. "Don't be too gentle" she teased and looked up at the ceiling as she waited for him to get them all out.

Jim sighed, "I thought you were on the pill or something... you usually are" he frowned and crossed his arms. "And I know, I don't want you to kill it. Sorry for not jumping for joy. I'm just thinking of things long term" he sighed and rubbed his neck.

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran shook his head "Not really..just five more." He mumbled before shrugging "I don't need tweezers..I am doing just fine without them." He smiled and continued to pluck until he took them all off. He slightly grimaced seeing her back and kissed her shoulder gently. "Well...that looks painful." He mumbled and lightly rubbed her back before thrusting his hands in his pockets. "Do you have any ideas on what to do?"

Jayden slightly smiled as she did and kissed her forehead lightly before looking down at her. "Alright..I'll try my best." He breathed out with a slight hesitation not knowing whether or not he would control his drinking habits. He let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair with a small smile as he looked at her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next