Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change in blood, needing to learn a lesson

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 43]

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She closed her eyes as he plucked them out, slightly grimacing when he said five more. She sighed and felt him kiss her shoulder before she turned around, "I kinda just want to go for a walk" she smiled and looked at him. "And if you come with me, I'll buy you pizza" she chuckled at the bribe and grabbed his hand, looking at it as she fiddled with his fingers. She quickly let go and rushed over to her closet, changing into jeans, since it looked cold outside. She grabbed a jacket and moved towards the door.

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran playfully rolled his eyes when she bribed him pizza. "Alright fine." He chuckled before slightly sighing "But..a walk? Really?..." He mumbled and shrugged before waiting for her as she changed. He grabbed her hand with a smile and opened the door before walking out of her house. "So..a walk around the park or what?" He chuckled looking around the town before resting his gaze on her while pecking her lips "And you better be telling me the truth about pizza." He pointed at her with a playful glare before chuckling.

(Sorry I had to do the dishes!)

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(All good! Smile)

Ellie shrugged, "well, you don't have any other bright ideas now, do you?" she smirked at him before holding his hand as they walked out the house. "Do we have to plan where we're going to walk?" she chuckled and walked backwards, raising her eyebrows up at him. "Let's just... walk" she gestured with her spare hand before chuckling lightly. She walked with him throughout the town and through the park, flinching as a rain drop hit the top of her head. She pouted slightly before it started to bucket down, making her chuckle. She pulled him back into town and into the pizzeria, both of them soaking wet. "Shut up, I know that wasn't the best idea" she raised her hand before glaring at him playfully, knowing he'd make some sarcastic remark. She brushed her hair from her face and ordered their pizza before sitting down in one of the booths.

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran shrugged and slightly nodded his head "Alright..fine." He sighed walking with her through the town and park making him feel bored. He yawned before feeling a rain drop on his arm. Looking up, he shook his head as it started to pour. "Greatt." He chuckled and followed her. He looked at the pizzeria and smirked at her "You think? Because I thought it was a great idea." He said sarcastically before smirking as he noticed playful glare. "Just saying." He raised his hands and walked over a booth,sitting down. He shook his head as the droplets landed everywhere making him slightly sigh. "Now, they are going to love to clean up after our wet mess." He chuckled as he wiped the water away from his arms and crossing them on the table.

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie rolled her eyes at him before flinching as he shook his hair, water droplets falling everywhere. "Well, next time, you can pick what we do" she sighed and leaned her arms on the table. She slightly chuckled, "oh well" she sighed and shrugged her shoulders as she watched the rain through the window. She hesitated as she looked back over at him before biting her lip, "are you going to talk to Jayden?" she asked, not knowing whether Jayden planned on talking to him at all. "I don't know if Hope wants to see my face at all" she shrugged with a slight frown and fiddled with the packet of sugar on the table. She rubbed the water off of her face before putting her hair over one shoulder as she crossed one leg over the other underneath the table.

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran looked out the window as she did noticing how dark it look in just the matter of minutes. He turned his head as she spoke and opened his mouth to speak before shrugging. "Why does it matter?" He mumbled and scratched the side of his neck. "I..don't know." He shrugged and slouched down on the booth chair. "Are you seriously bringing this stuff up?" He frowned not wanting to talk about it. He stayed quiet and looked at the table before fiddling with his thumbs feeling the awkward silence. He slightly coughed and looked up at the ceiling. "Hey..remember that circus?" He mumbled wanting to get off the subject.

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie frowned at him as he tried to avoid the subject, "because I don't want things to be awkward between the two of you" she mumbled. She rolled her eyes and looked down at the table, not understanding why it still bothered him so much just to talk about trying to fix the situation. "Yeah" she muttered as he asked her about the circus. She looked out the window and watched the rain drops race down the window before she turned to him again, "honestly, I'm not really in the mood to go to a circus" she frowned and tapped the table, "besides, the weather is shit anyway" she sighed and looked up at all the pictures hanging on the walls around the pizzeria.

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((Sorry I was eating.))

She frowned with what he said as she looked down "I was in the mood and didn't think I'm sorry..." she said crying covering her eyes not knowing what to do about this but cry. "I'm sorry Jim..."

She felt his lips on her forehead taking his hand she felt something on her neck "what the??" She ran her fingers over it "why do I have a bite mark?" She asked giving jayden a look "oh your going to pay."

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(It's ok n_n)

Jim sighed as she began to cry, a frown appearing on his face. He hesitated before wrapping his arms around her, "it's... ok" he sighed and rested his lips on her head, rubbing her back lightly as she cried.

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran rolled his eyes "I don't care...just..don't worry about." He mumbled and slid the pepper between his hands before sighing. "I didn't mean today..but fine." He sighed "You were the one wanting to go in the first place." He mumbled and glanced at her not knowing what to say to get off the subject. He bit his lip and looked down at the table slightly hitting it,making a beat so the awkward silence wouldn't feel so awkward. He sighed and rested his head on the opposite hand as he continued to make a beat with a small frown.

Jayden smirked when she noticed the bite mark. "What?" He raised his hands as he back away "It's not like you didn't like it!..Hell, you were gasped and then moaned...so don't start." He chuckled as he pointed at her.

(It's fine!)

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel couldn't help but cry holding on his waist she hide her headline his shoulder looking at him "I'm sorry.." she said again.

"I was drunk so I don't remember a thing ." She smirked backing him up against the wall she kissed him on the lips for a moment before pulling away "but I wouldn't mind you doing it again." She licked down to his neck and sucked on his skin

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Fine" she sighed and rested her chin in her hand. She frowned, not wanting things to be awkward now. She watched his hands as he continued to hit the table over and over, before placing a hand over his, "I'm sorry for bringing it up..." she mumbled and forced a smile at him. She rubbed his hand slightly before moving her hand away and leaning closer to him on the table. She averted her eyes to the booth and slid around on the seats before sitting next to him. She poked his side with a small smile and rested her chin in her hand, "I don't have to get all sexual on you again, do I?" she raised her eyebrows with a smirk before playing with the sugar packet again.

Jim sighed and shook his head, "stop apologising" he frowned and rubbed her back before pulling away and kissing her forehead. "It's not your fault..." he sighed, not knowing what to say to comfort her. "We can afford to have another kid... that's not a problem" he frowned and rubbed her arms lightly.

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She nodded her head not knowing what to say thinking Jim was mad at her for getting knocked up and not being on the pill that day "a... are you mad at me Jim?" She asked looking up at him.

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran glanced at her as she forced a smile and moved his hand away as she did. He looked at the table and crossed his arms slouching further down. He looked as she sat next to him and sighed as he sat up when she poked his side "When is the pizza ready?" He mumbled as he glanced at the time knowing she wouldn't know. He rubbed his forehead and looked at the pictures on the wall.

Jayden chuckled and shrugged "It's not my fault you were drunk." He smirked before looking behind him noticing he was back up against the wall before averting his eyes back to her. He grabbed her wrists. "Oh, you would love it if I did it again." He grinned as she sucked on his skin. He let her wrists go and breathed a chuckle.

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She pulled away "oh so now you think you know what I like huh??" She pulled her hair to the side "well here it is." Hope smirks rubbing up his leg to his penis and rubbed against his crotch.

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden raised an eyebrow before flinching as she rubbed his crotch. "Stop doing that in public!" He chuckled and grabbed her hand as he rolled his eyes "Honestly, do you think we are the only people here or something?" He gestured to the other people walking around and shook his head with a smirk as he walked away from the wall glancing at her with a chuckle.

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie let out an irritated sigh and sat back on the seat, "I don't know" she mumbled and crossed her arms before seeing the pizza being brought out. She looked at it as they placed it on the table, not really feeling that hungry. She looked out the window and watched the rain as she kept her arms crossed. She nibbled on her lower lip, wishing she'd never brought it up in the first place, she just wanted things to go back to normal.

Jim shook his head, "no, I'm not mad" he sighed and pecked her lips. He forced a smile and tilted her head to look up at him, "I love you, no matter what, ok?" He wiped her tears away with his thumb and kissed her forehead again.

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran looked as the pizza was brought out and slightly sighed as he grabbed a piece,eating it. He looked up at the ceiling and slightly fiddle with the pizza wanting to get out already. He looked down at the table and placed the pizza down before crossing his arms on the table continuing to look at the pictures.

(I'll be right back!)

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"So does that mean you don't wanna go make out?" She said with a slight frown before walking up to him and kissed his cheek "how about we go to the cave tonight like you wanted to do before. We could talk more." She laughed a little.

Mel looked at him "I love you too Jim." She said feeling his lips on her forehead she held on his hands.

((Skip??)

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie frowned as he placed the pizza down before she stood up quickly, moving out from the table and walking out of the pizzeria. She stood near the doors with her arms crossed, glaring at the floor as she waited for him to come out. She kicked a rock with her shoe and looked up at the dark clouds.

(Yeah I guess so! Is John older then? Very Happy i gotta go to school Sad but i finish early! Yay n-n)

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Wait...so...should I reply..or just wait? xD)

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(I guess we wait xD)

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Aha! Ok! John older..That's going to be fun to rp with!..I can't wait..but you have school..so I have too xD)

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((I need someone make a topic cause of not being home.))

1075Change in blood, needing to learn a lesson - Page 43 Empty Re: Change in blood, needing to learn a lesson Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Sorry guys D: i'll be another hour, cause i have to catch the bus! I'll make a new topic when i get home!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43