Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change in blood, needing to learn a lesson

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 43]

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(I don't know xD I guess so!)

Ellie walked throughout town before deciding to head back to the beach again. It was nice and relaxing there. She sat on the sand and took the leash off of his collar, letting him run around for a bit. She laughed as he rushed into the water before he ran away from the creeping tide. He rolled around in the sand, making her grimace at the fact that she would have to give him a bath now.

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin groaned as she shook him awake, "w-what?" he mumbled sleepily and turned his head to look at her. "Now?" he breathed and sat up before getting out of bed. He kept his eyes closed, still feeling sleepy as he changed and waved at her before hurrying out of the house. The sooner he caught a rabbit the sooner he could go back to bed. He changed into his wolf form and ran throughout the forest, catching Jayden's scent for some odd reason. Along with another... stranger. His natural instincts made him growl slightly, at the new wolf invading their territory. He followed the scent before flinching, seeing Jayden and Hope making out. His upper lip curled up, not wanting to see it. Before deciding it would be fun to embarrass them, he turned back with his arms crossed and his eyebrows raised, "why the hell are you guys making out in the middle of the forest?" he chuckled before realising the strange scent was coming from Hope. His pupils dilated slightly and he felt his hands clench into fists before he tried calming himself down, "why the hell do you smell like a wolf, Hope?" he frowned intensely.

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She could feel him hugging her tightly worried for a moment, when he looked at her and kissed her lips saying he missed her she was about to say something back but he started kissing her jawline. She closed her eyes groaning in pleasure holding him tightly "I missed you too." she said opening her eyed to look at him kissing down to her neck and licked up. Their lips toughed as she kissed him back rougher feeling him bit her lower lip she grinned cupping his face, curling her tongue with his she rubbed her leg against his, hearing Jayden's father her eyes shot open pushing Jayden off her and looked at him scared as she pushed away. "i Umm..... I.." she didn't know what to say "Well you know I'm half wolf so um...." she bit her lip scared to know what he might do or if she still smelled like human blood.

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran walked on the sand as he looked at the water before tripping on a rock making him fall on the sand. He laughed at himself before chuckling as Oliver rushed to pounce on him. "Hey Oliver." He grinned and picked him up as he sat up "I didn't know you were here." He smiled and looked around for Ellie before spotting her. He quietly walked towards her and covered her eyes with a grin. "Hey!" He chuckled "I think you already know who this is." He faked a pout "But..since I covered your eyes already..guess who?"

Jayden fell on his back as Hope pushed him away hearing Aladdin and chuckled sheepishly as he stood up dusting the dirt from his clothes. He rubbed the back of his neck and glanced at Hope noticing she still had the scent of blood. "Dad, what are you doing here?" He asked awkwardly as he shoved his hands in his pockets hoping Aladdin didn't smell the scent of human blood on her that was now on him a bit.

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Aladdin you cock blocker XDD)

She watched Oliver before seeing him sprint over behind her. She sighed and rubbed her face as she watched the waves, slightly jumping as someone covered her eyes. She smirked and rolled her eyes, "umm... Oliver is that you? I didn't know you had manly hands!" she joked before pulling Taran's hands off of her face. She grinned widely and tackled him into a hug, "hey" she smiled and kissed him before flinching as Oliver ran over and jumped onto the both of them. She slightly laughed and rolled off of him as Oliver licked their faces. "Ew" she chuckled and wiped the slobber off of her face.

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

{Ahaha ;-)}

Aladdin frowned, "hunting for your mother, since she's too lazy to do it for herself" he slightly smirked before he caught the scent of human blood. It wasn't enough to drive a wolf crazy like witch blood, but it still had an effect. He pinched the bridge of his nose before frowning at the both of them, "I think you better clean yourself up or get out of here" he looked at the both of them, catching the scent coming from both Jayden and Hope. He sighed and rolled his eyes, "you guys know better than this" he frowned and waved for them to leave. "Go make out somewhere else where I don't have to see or hear" he chuckled and smirked at the both of them before turning into his wolf form and looking at the both of them.

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran chuckled and nodded his head "Of course it's me Oliver! Who else could it have been?" He chuckled and moved his hand away while grinning as she tackled him into a hug. "Hey." He smiled and kissed her back before pulling away as Oliver jumped on them. He grimaced as Oliver licked their faces and wiped it off with a slight chuckle "And there you go again with your girlishness." He teased "What's next?..Aww..I broke a nail." He laughed.

Jayden chuckled sheepishly again before sighing at the scent of the human blood. "S-sorry." He sighed and rubbed his shirt trying to take it off but made it worse by smearing it. He rolled his eyes and glanced at Hope before frowning at the fact that she actually killed a human. He shook his head in slight disappointment but understood that she couldn't control it. He ran a hand through his hair and nodded. "Alright." He sighed wanting to wash up so he didn't have to smell the blood since that smell was tempting.

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Oh, do you like being licked on your face?" she poked her tongue out. "You're so annoying" she rolled her eyes and grinned a little before poking his stomach. "And it actually hurts when you break a nail, you would know if you had any!" she chuckled and grabbed his hand, seeing that he had really short nails. She smirked and pulled a face at him before grabbing Oliver and hugging him. He licked her face again before wriggling free and running around the beach. She wiped the saliva off of her face with a grimace before looking at Taran with a small grin.

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin nodded his head with a roll of his eyes before he ran off deeper into the forest. He caught the scent of a few rabbits, north. He ran before slowing down incredibly and walking as silently as possible. He crouched down in the tall grass, spotting a larger looking rabbit and licking his lips. Once the rabbit cocked an ear up, he sprinted after it, pouncing and biting its neck, snapping it. The rabbit twitched a little before going limp in his mouth. He carried it back towards the house, putting it in on he ground in their back yard before turning back into a human. He wiped the blood from around his mouth and walked upstairs, "Neca? It's in the backyard" he called out, walking back downstairs to guard the rabbit protectively. He looked down and wiped the blood that had dripped from his mouth and onto his chest.

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She looked at jayden when at aladdin frowning as jayden shook his head she got up and walked off holding on her arms not wanting to see that disappointing look on Jayden's face she keep walking a bit faster but felt someone grabbed her turning her around seeing Jayden "I..." she rest her head on his shoulder

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca lifted her head and jumped out of bed before walking downstairs and into the backyard. "It's about time..I was starvingggg!" She chuckled and knelt down pecking his lips quickly before lifting up the rabbit with a smirk seeing the blood dripping down. She licked her lips before having trouble biting into it as a human making her sigh. She turned into her wolf form and dug into it. As she finished, she turned back into her human form as chuckled sheepishly as she wiped the blood off of her mouth. "Thanks!" She smirked and licked her lips.

"No. I don't..but girly girls always add the sound effect..'Eww!'" He grinned before chuckling "But you like my annoyance." He smirked before chuckling as she poked his stomach. "Uh-huh..yea,sure whatever you say..it's just an excuse so it wouldn't look so girly when you actually do break a nail..because in your mind you are thinking 'Oh no! Now they are uneven'" He laughed looking down at his nails before shrugged. He glanced at Ellie and chuckled seeing Oliver licking her face. "Look at that! You didn't add the 'Eww!' effect." He clapped his hands sarcastically.

Jayden watched as she walked a bit faster and reached out for her arm. As she turned around, he gave her a small smile. "You couldn't control yourself...I understand." He mumbled quietly as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and back.

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled and smirked, "no problem" he said. "Now if you'll excuse me- I'll be going back to bed" he sighed and rubbed his neck as he walked back upstairs. He fell onto the mattress, lying on his back and staring up at the ceiling, groaning at the fact that he couldn't fall back asleep. He turned on his side before turning back onto his back, rubbing his nose and then eyes.

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie faked a pout and frown, putting her hands on her hips, "did you just come here to tease me or what?" she asked. She rolled her eyes playfully as he clapped sarcastically, giving him a slight shove. "Do you want me to start acting like a dude? If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you're gay" she chuckled and raised her eyebrows as she stood up, poking her tongue out at him and walking down the beach, kicking the sand as she walked before smirking to herself.

Last edited by Ellie Summers on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She still felt hungry but seems like with Jayden it wasn't as strong she wrapped her arms around his back "Where can we wash up cause the small is making me hungry." she said not sure if they should even do this. Was they back together or just friends.. making out?

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca smiled and nodded her head "Sorry I woke you up,by the way." She chuckled and walked over to the kitchen as she looked for something else to eat. She pouted seeing nothing really to eat and closed the fridge. She rolled her eyes and grumbled something to herself before sighing as she walked back upstairs. She opened their bedroom door and smiled. "Are you awake?" She chuckled quietly and moved to sit on the bed as she continued to lick her lips. "Don't you want some fruit?" She raised an eyebrow with a slight grin craving an apple before covering her mouth. "Just..go to sleep and ignore me." She chuckled taking out her new crossword book while biting into the end of the pen.

Taran shook his head "No..I just came for a walk..then I spotted you." He grinned before chuckling when she gave him a light shove. "Nope..I just like the way you act when I criticize your girlishness." He teased and laid down as she stood up feeling lazy ,as always. He looked at the clouds and smirked feeling relaxed as he heard the waves.

"Where can we go?" He repeated before shrugging "I don't know...anywhere there is water I guess." He smiled and grabbed her hand pulling her to a random direction not sure of where he was planning to take her at all. "Are you sure you will be fine..going into town?" He asked hesitantly hoping she would attack random people.

(I gotta go to sleep! School again..but as always..I will try to wake up early ^-^ Night!)

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"I don't know.... I might have to quite school I mean... I already killed that guy.. what if someone cuts themselves at school I might go on a rampage and whats the deal with us I mean... We made out soo what does what mean?' she asked Felling very confused about things Hope stopped "Just throw me in the ocean it will wash the blood off." she laughed slightly

((Awwee alright Night Very Happy. I think I'll go to bed myself the rain is making me sleepy and i can't think D: ))

Last edited by Hope Hawkins on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Alright, night! Smile)

Ellie rolled her eyes at his comment before jogging down the beach with Oliver running after her. She slightly chuckled as he tumbled over and stopped running, "are you alright baby?" she chuckled again and knelt down to pet him. "Come on!" she patted her legs before jogging back down to Taran. She quietly crept up to him before jumping onto his lap, "RAH!" she laughed and poked his stomach numerously, "are you ticklish?" she grinned widely and tried to tickle his stomach as she sat on his lap, her legs on either side of him.

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

{Good night! :-)}

Aladdin slightly rolled his eyes and looked at her with a smirk, "no why? Do you need me to go get you an apple from the kitchen?" he sighed and sat up again as she grabbed her crossword. "I'm surprised you haven't finished that already" he chuckled and ran a hand through his hair before leaning over and kissing her shoulder quickly. He got up and rushed downstairs, grabbing an apple for her and running back upstairs. He tossed her the apple gently before laying back down beside her.

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Mmm..Maybe." She chuckled sheepishly as she bit her lower lip before glancing down at the crossword book with a slight smirk. "I am almost done with it besides...now that you are here..I have to give my attention to you,no?" She smiled as he kissed her shoulder before raising an eyebrow as he rushed downstairs. Once he ran back up, she slightly flinched when he tossed her an apple but caught it. She chuckled and scratched the apple "Thank you." She smiled looking down at him as he laid down. She took a bite out of the apple before looking back at the crossword and hesitated "Wait...are you going to sleep?" She asked looking down at him.

Taran slightly jumped when she jumped on his lap and chuckled as she tried to tickle his stomach. "No, not from there at least." He grinned before playfully rolling his eyes as she kept trying. "I might be chuckling but that's because it's funny seeing you try." He chuckled as he watched her.

Jayden sighed and rubbed his forehead before dropping his hand back down to his side. "So..you aren't going to school..at all?" He hesitated when she asked about them and stopped walking. "How should I know...you are the one who broke up with me.." He mumbled quietly before slightly chuckled "Maybe I will." He smiled and continued to walk.

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin raised an eyebrow at her as she looked down at him, "nah I don't think so" he chuckled. "Otherwise I won't get to sleep tonight" he smirked and leaned on his elbows before resting his head against her shoulder, watching her do the crossword. He moved his hand to touch her stomach, feeling the small bump there. "I still think it's weird that you have a person inside of you" he smirked, not being able to comprehend what that would be like. He rubbed her stomach for a second before withdrawing his hand with a smirk.

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca slightly chuckled "Good point." She smirked and looked back at the crossword as she tapped the pen against her legs before looked down at her stomach as he placed his hand there. She turned her head to look at him with a small smile. "It might be weird...but get used to the idea because..everyone started off like this." She chuckled and looked back at the crossword as he rubbed her stomach. She filled in a couple of words as she finished off her apple before placing the book down and looking at him to get on top of him. "Anything you want to do today?" She smiled and pecked his lips "Unless this is another lazy day." She chuckled and kissed down neck.

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He slightly chuckled before she climbed on top of him. "Hmm... no not really. Unless you want to do something" he smiled with a small shrug. "Did you have anything specific in mind?" he asked with his eyebrows raised, rubbing up her back as she kissed his neck. "Glad to see you're not in a bad mood today" he breathed out a weary chuckle and kissed across her shoulder.

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Any thing specific?..Mmm." She bit her lip thinking about it before shaking her head. "Nope." She grinned continuing to kiss his neck before pulling away and looking at him with an eyebrow raised. "Excuse me? What are you trying to say?" She raised an eyebrow again with a frown "Are you saying that I haven't been nice to you or something? Because if I haven't...you know what?..just don't start with me." She rolled her eyes "I am just going to pretend like you didn't say that,ok?" She breathed and continued to kiss his neck while her hand cupped the other side as she began to lightly nibble.

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin bit his lips as he stifled a chuckle. He looked up at her with his eyebrows raised as she frowned at him, a small grin creeping on his lips. "I'm not starting anything" he raised his hands up before resting them on her legs as he looked up at her with a smirk. He shrugged his shoulders, "okay then" he chuckled quietly and gently rubbed her back as she continued to kiss and nibble his neck. He rested his head back on his pillow, closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of her lips on his skin.

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie grinned at him and ran her fingers to his neck, "you can't be ticklish here..." she raised her eyebrows and lightly tickled his neck. She ran her hands across his shoulders, "put your arms up" she raised her arms up straight in the air, gesturing for him to do it so she could tickle under his arms. She slightly laughed, "I'm not giving up until I find a ticklish spot" she grinned evilly, knowing that she was too stubborn to give up on something like this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next