Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halloween Town.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1Halloween Town. Empty Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:01 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

As Halloween neared, Neca woke up and rubbed her eyes as she walked up to the calender looking at the date. She grinned seeing it was the day they had planned to go to Halloween town. She jumped slightly and clapped her hands before jumping on the bed to wake up Aladdin. "Wakey! Wakey!" She chuckled and shook him awake before turning over to grabbing her phone. She sent a text to Mel wondering if she was ready to come over with her family so they could head to Halloween town. She looked under her bed and pulled out the book as she opened it. Grinning to herself, she stood up and knocked on Isaac's and Jayden's bedroom door so that they would wake up. "Get ready!" She exclaimed as Jayden woke up with a slight groan. He sleepily walked over to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

2Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:05 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin groaned as Neca jumped onto the bed to wake him up. He put a pillow over his head as he grumbled under his breath, sighing of relief when she left to wake up the others. Isaac woke up suddenly as she knocked on his door and groaned before forcing himself out of bed. He went to go take a shower before Jayden beat him to the bathroom. He rolled his eyes before heading downstairs to get something to eat. After a few more minutes, Aladdin woke and headed to their bathroom to take a shower. He walked back out and got dressed, shaking his hair to help it dry before making their bed and heading downstairs. "Morning" he mumbled and rubbed his eyes as Isaac replied. He grabbed some bread to make some toast and crossed his arms before covering his mouth as he yawned, waiting for the toast to pop up.

3Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:07 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope had woken up and was chatting with her teacher on the computer, threw web chat taking a quick shower she gotten dressed thinking about saying she was sorry to Jayden about yelling and slapped him when he was drunk. Knocking on the door she waited for Jayden to come out. A

Anna had gotten dressed into her vampire costume she made her hair messy and put make up on, going to see Issca maybe he wanted to go to a party or just hang out. She just wanted to spend some time with him, get to know him more maybe they could be just like Hope and Jayden,,, Kinda with out yelling

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

4Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:12 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

John woke up reasonably on time that morning and had a quick shower. He got dressed and smirked when he saw Anna's costume, not knowing if she knew where they were going. He grabbed a small back pack and put his phone, headphones, wallet and some snacks in there before putting it on and running a hand through his hair to tidy it up a bit. He knocked on Ellie's bedroom door, not knowing if she was going or not. Ellie opened the door and smiled, "hey, what's up?" "are you going to Halloween town or not?" he asked, seeing she was still in her pajamas. "No... I'm staying home, since I'm human now anyway" she breathed a chuckle. "Besides, I don't wanna leave Taran alone" she smiled, "you guys have fun!" she chuckled and opened her door before walking downstairs and grabbing something to eat. John chuckled and shrugged before walking out with Jim and Mel and heading over to Jayden's house.

5Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:13 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden walked out of the shower as he rubbed a towel against his hair to dry it up. Neca continued to flip through the pages of the book before looking at Isaac and Aladdin in the kitchen. She chuckled sheepishly at how she woke them up before placing the book down on the kitchen table. "Ok..so, Isaac, are you sure you want to come?" She raised an eyebrow before slightly jumping as the toast pop out. She breathed a chuckle and shook her head at how she was already feeling scared. Jayden walked to the kitchen and looked at the book before looking at everyone "Morning." He smirked and ran a hand through his hair. Neca heard the knock on the door and nodded for Jayden to open as he slightly groaned walking over to the living room. He opened the door and saw Hope making him sigh and lean against the door. "Hey." He mumbled and looked at John,Jim,and Mel behind. "Hey, Ready for a scare?" He grinned widely.

6Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:16 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Isaac looked at Neca, "I thought it was a family holiday..." he mumbled, before shrugging. "I'm having a shower" he sighed and got up, pushing his chair back in before walking upstairs and into the bathroom to take a shower. Once he got out, he walked into his bedroom and got changed before heading back downstairs. "Wait, is Anna coming?" he frowned, knowing he would just be by himself, since everyone would be paired together. Unless he would hang out with John. He put his hands in his pockets and looked at everyone. Aladdin grabbed the toast that popped out and ate it after putting a spread on it. He waved at the others as they walked in and quickly finished off his toast, brushing the crumbs into the sink.

7Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:20 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"What you still mad at me?" she asked as he deserved getting slapped for what he did but loved him to much as always, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek before kissing him on the lips "Yeah try scaring me I'll just roll my eyes." she said as every scary movie they went she just made fun of. Leaning closer against him she whispered 'I'm sorry... Don't hate me." she said as her mother came in followed by her dad, brother and little sister "Oh wow, my little sister is a vampire scary." she rubbed his hand gently not really wanting to start a right but was still pretty mad at John and Jayden.

Anna ran up to Jayden and hugged him "Hi brother." she said already saying him and Hope are married cause of how much they fight like a married couple "Are you and Hope no longer fighting cause I don't want you two breaking up.." she pouted as Mel laughed slightly "Hi Jayden."

8Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim smiled at Jayden and patted his shoulder as he walked in. John grinned widely at him, "hell yes. I'm keen" he chuckled and then looked apologetically at him as everyone started talking about how him and Hope were in a fight. He walked in and smiled at Isaac, "hey buddy, how's it going?" he chuckled and ruffled his hair as Jim walked over to Aladdin and Neca. "So this is going to be interesting" he mumbled with a smirk as he looked over at the kids.

9Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:27 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca nodded and bit her lip at how he was acting. He didn't seem very excited making her slightly frown before sitting down on a chair and crossed her legs on it. She rested her cheek on the palm of her hand and flipped through the pages. She lifted her head a little as Isaac asked about Anna and shrugged "I did invite the whole Hawkins family." She shrugged and stood up to take a shower. Jayden shook his head before hesitating as she kissed his cheek and lips. "Who said I was the one trying to scare you?" He raised an eyebrow before shrugging. He jumped as Anna hugged him "Brother?..and..just..stop mentioning the argument,please." He frowned before glancing at Jim as he patted his shoulder. He slightly breathed a chuckle at what John said before shrugging when John looked at him apologetically. Neca came out of the shower and put some clothes on before walking out of the bathroom. She walked downstairs and looked at Jim as she walked over to Aladdin "Yep! Just...don't start getting pissed at me if..anyone gets..hurt." She chuckled nervously and bit her lip before nodding towards the kitchen.

10Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:31 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Isaac flinched as John ruffled his hair and chuckled slightly, "hey" he mumbled and put his hands in his pockets. He looked over at Anna and smirked at her costume before looking over at the others. Aladdin chuckled and nodded, "yes... one interesting family holiday" he smirked at Neca before shrugging. "Well, they're all gonna have to deal with their own fears themselves, so it's not going to be your fault" he chuckled and rubbed his chin.

11Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:33 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim nodded his head in agreement before shrugging, "maybe after this so called 'holiday', we can all go on an actual holiday" he chuckled. "You know, one where no ones getting scared to death" he laughed before looking at the book. "So how do we get there exactly?" he raised his eyebrows. John looked an Isaac with a raised eyebrow, wondering if he was ok, before shrugging and sitting on the arm of the couch, wondering when they would be leaving.

12Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:34 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Anna nodded before walking off to find issca "Hi Issca." she waved at him them looked at her older brother glaring at him "So ready to go to halloween town?" Anna asked smiling at Issca again/. Hope frowned slightly as she let go of his hand "Oh well Um.. I.." Not knowing what to say she understood if didn't want her to even come "I'll wait outside if you want to.. talk." she said pointing outside before walking out their by herself. Looking out at sea she wished Ellie was coming with to have someone to talk to "Why can't things get better.." she mumbled wanting jayden to come out so they could talk. Mel followed her husband as she smiled at Necha "I'm sure the kids will be fine, unless Anna gets scared.."

13Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:40 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Hey Anna" Isaac smiled before looking at John with a confused expression as she glared at him. He wondered what he had done to make her do that before averting his attention to her, "yeah I guess so, ready as I'll ever be" he shrugged. "I'm guessing you are, by the costume" he chuckled and gestured to her dressed as a vampire. "Prepared to be scared?" he grinned at her with his eyebrows raised as he moved his hands out of his pockets to cross his arms.

14Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:42 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"What am i not allowed to dress up it's halloween after all, time to be something your not." she said walking up to him "Me scared, i laugh at the face of danger, hahaha!" she said acting like she was stuff but inside was kinda worried she'll be scared and Issca will make fun of her if she started to cry

15Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:42 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden sighed as she walked outside and glanced back at the living room. He thought about going after her and bit his lip as he leaned against the door frame. Neca chuckled and nodded "Yea, I guess you are right." She grinned and grabbed the book handing it to Aladdin to hold. "Hold on..I am getting there." She chuckled and walked over to the kitchen. She grabbed a knife and walked back,grabbing the book from Aladdin. She placed the book down at the coffee table and sat on her knees as she pushed her hair behind her ear. She then opened the book and held the knife to her finger before looking at Jayden noticing his frown. She put the knife back and sighed seeing Jayden nor Isaac didn't look to happy. "Jayden, are you coming or what?" She forced a smile as Jayden turned his head and nodded. He looked at Hope "Come on..we don't have time to talk right now." He called out before walking in. He raised an eyebrow seeing the knife before flinching as she cut her finger. She imprinted the blood of her finger on the book and smirked seeing the book coming to life. "Alright..Now, we just..go through..it looks small..but you'll fit since it's a portal." She chuckled.

16Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:46 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

John raised an eyebrow as Anna glared at him, wondering what the hell was up with her. He rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone out, going through it. He stood up and walked over to the others, a small grin on his face when he saw the book coming to life. John walked over, "so what... we just jump in?" he raised an eyebrow at everyone before putting a hand through the book first. He moved his arm in and breathed a chuckle, feeling a little weird before he was sucked in. Jim hesitated, waiting for everyone to go through.

17Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:49 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Kind of..yeah." She smiled and looked at her finger before shrugging it off "Oh! And..we might or might not end up in the same part of Halloween town...by the way." She chuckled before John was sucked into the book. Jayden rubbed his forehead and hesitantly placed his hand as it slowly sucked sucked his arm in before quickly going through. Neca smirked "Next?"

18Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:50 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Isaac shook his head and chuckled as Anna tried to act like she wasn't scared. "Alright, whatever you say" he smirked and followed John over to the book. He looked hesitantly at it as John went through, feeling a little unsure of the whole thing. Aladdin looked at the others, "alright who's next?" he chuckled as Isaac walked over. He quickly dived into the book, appearing in Halloween town.

19Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:52 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope frowned as he didn't come out to talk, walking back in she grabbed his hand before Necha cut her finger "Jayden, baby... Are you that mad... I'm sorry i slapped you and... I'm just sorry I don't wanna loose you I'll try not to over react when you drink.." But it's him hitting on girls and hitting on them is what gets her "I love you always.." She looked seeing her little sister and issca "Oh how cute." she laughed. "But please can we talk when this is over?" she asked really wanting them to talk. Just sit down and talk about things,

Looking at the portal Mel bit her lip worried about this a little and Hope looked over at it before looking at Jayden wanting to hold his hand but didn;t she slid her hands in her pocket "I'll go first," she said walking threw.

Anna followed issca as she appeared in halloween town looking around she grabbed issca's hand

((Noo i don't want them to be over D: ))

20Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:57 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Umm..Jayden already went through x( )

Neca went through after everyone else did and landed on her feet as she looked around with a grin.Jayden landed on his hands and knees before his eyes widened seeing a shadow past him. He hesitantly stood up and looked behind him seeing no one and bit his lip before averting his eyes in front of him. He walked around a corner and saw everyone making him sigh of relief. "This place..is so..deserted.." He mumbled as Neca nodded "Yea..but not for long." She grinned. She jumped hearing footsteps and turned her head looking at the bloody moon. "And soo..it begins." She chuckled hearing the clock go off.

21Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:59 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Once everyone had gone in, Jim looked at Neca before going through the portal and appearing in the town. He looked around before seeing the others a few metres away. He walked over and then hesitated at what Neca said. "I don't know how to feel about this" he mumbled and then breathed a nervous chuckle as he grabbed Mel's hand. John grinned slightly, feeling excited for this. He turned his head quickly when he thought he saw something in the corner of his eye before looking up at the moon with a smirk.

22Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:01 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin walked over to the rest of the group, raising an eyebrow as he looked up at the moon. He jumped as he felt something brush behind him and quickly turned around, raising his eyebrows when he didn't see anything. "Fucking perfect" he mumbled, already regretting to coming here. Isaac looked down as Anna held his hand before sighing as he looked around. He flinched when he thought he saw a girl over in the bushes and rubbed his eyes. He looked back, seeing that she was gone. "So when does everything try to come scare us?" he mumbled and looked at his parents and then at Jayden.

23Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:04 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((Soo Him and Hope are over??))

24Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:06 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden walked over to the fountain in the middle of town as if he was hypnotized and shook his head before frowning as he saw the water turning into blood. Neca looked at Isaac and shrugged "Slowly..they will come..and right when they have us separated with the person you least feel safe with...is when they really start to get you..so I suggest..you really keep a close eye on person you want to be with." She chuckled before she heard the footsteps closer. Jayden hesitantly touched the blood in fountain before screaming as a bloody cut hand grabbed his arm,pulling him in. "NO! Fuck!" He groaned before falling back as he pulled away "What the fuck!"

(No, they will talk after. I just really wanted them to hurry to go to Halloween town. ^_^)

25Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:11 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope thought she saw something and shook her head as she walked over touching something sticky as she looked at her hand seeing blood, not scared she shrugged her shoulders before jumping when something jumped out of a her. Anna flinched seeing she was holding issca's hand 'sorry." she said letting go and looking around when something jumped at her Anna fell over landing in a puddle of blood "Ahh!" she screamed as Mel looked at Jim then let go of his hand going to check on Anna but Jim grabbed her "Jim, I have to check on Annabelle." she said worried about her little one

((Hahah XD alright, I'll be back i;m going to soak in the tub Sad ))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next