Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halloween Town.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 23]

1Halloween Town. Empty Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:05 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca hesitated when he rubbed her clitoris before tilting her head forward as she couldn't contain her moans. "Fuck!" She groaned in pleasure as she moved her hand over her breasts to rub his arm that rubbed. She shivered again at him touch and moved a hand back to rub his testicles roughly as her breathing quickened. She moaned at each thrust he made and moved her head to face him as she kissed his neck while roughly sucking on it. She placed her hand over his that rubbed and looked at him with a slight grin before pulling away and breathing a chuckle. She shook her head from the water droplets that kept landing on her face because of her straight cut bang. She moved her hips with his making him move deeper and deeper as she rested her head on his shoulder moaning at the feel.

Taran chuckled slightly at her joke and looked at her "A bracelet..nice." He rolled his eyes playfully at her "And way to make it girly by making it out of..the stems of a dandelion." He chuckled and looked at it with a grin. "Oh! And thank you! I am so glad someone remembered." He joked.

2Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:10 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope frowned hot knowing what he was meaning by that "if you can't handle it.. then maybe we should break up.. I don't want you to be upset because of this.." she said not knowing what ells to say or even do.

Anna growled as she chased after Isaac "get back here."

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

3Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:11 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"What else was I supposed to make?" she chuckled, "and I don't see anything else to make it out of... grass is too thin" she smirked and playfully rolled her eyes. She slightly chuckled, "well I am your girlfriend, so I should remember when your 'birthday' is..." she grinned and shifted to sit on her ass, since her legs were going numb. She stretched her legs out and placed the palms of her hands on her knees as she slouched forward with a small pout. "We could always just go around and attack randoms with the water guns" she chuckled and grabbed her water gun.

4Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:14 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((I have to be going to bed soon XDD ))

5Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:15 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He slightly grinned before groaning loudly as she rubbed his testicles. He moaned continuously as she sucked on his neck, moving his lips to rest on her shoulder as he tried to gather his scattered thoughts. He grinned back at her as he continued to rub a bit rougher, moving his other fingers down to rub around her vagina as he continued to thrust deep and roughly. He moved his hand away and placed both of his palms on the shower wall, groaning slightly as she moved her hips to make him move in deeper with each thrust. He breathed out heavily and tilted his head back as she rested her head on his shoulder, letting out constant moans.

Isaac chuckled before running over to the swings again and sitting there, feeling a little tired.

6Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:22 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca groaned louder and covered her mouth as she shook her head trying to concentrate. She pulled him out as he rested the palm of his hands on the wall before turning her body around to face him. She grinned widely at him and pressed him up against the opposite wall. She grabbed his penis and looked at the water for a moment before grinning as she went on her knees "I told you I would bring you pleasure if you agreed,right?" She grinned and slid his penis into her mouth,moving it in as far as it can go at first. She sucked roughly and rubbed the lower half and slid his penis in and slightly out of her mouth.

Taran raised an eyebrow and shrugged "I don't know..how about make a bracelet for yourself." He chuckled and took it off as he handed it to her. "Yea, you should..but do you?" He raised an eyebrow with a grin as he joked. He saw her with the water gun and chuckled as he shook his head "YOU can do that..I don't want to make enemies with random people." He grinned.

"That's not what I meant." He frowned and pecked her lips "We got to stop with the whole on and off relationship it's confusing...besides, it looks like every time we have our 'break' something always happens to you...I don't know why..it just does..and I don't want to see you hurt." He frowned looking at her eyes and moved her hair to cover up her bruised eye with a sigh. "I just hope it heels soon." He mumbled and pecked her lips again.

7Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:26 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"No... it's your present" she threw it at him with a chuckle. She reached over and grabbed it off of his lap before placing it on his head. "Aww, so cute!" she pinched his cheek gently before moving her hand away as she laughed. "Of course I do!" she scoffed and put her hands on her hips. "I get you a present every year" she chuckled and raised her eyebrows, "like that pizza voucher" she rolled her eyes with a grin. "And I suppose you know when MY birthday is?" she smirked, having a feeling he wouldn't remember. "I'm not doing it by myself" she chuckled sheepishly, "I might get attacked" she sighed with a grin before squirting the water up in the air, the wind blowing it slightly so it wouldn't land on them.

8Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:29 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin hesitated and raised his eyebrow at her as she pulled him out. He slightly grinned as she pressed him against the opposite wall before flinching as she grabbed his penis. "Right-" he breathed before groaning and resting the back of his head against the wall. He raised his hands up to run through his hair as he moaned in pleasure. "Fuck" he breathed and bit his lip roughly before turning his head to look at her with a slight grin. He moved a hand down to run through her hair as he tried to concentrate on his breathing, his chest heaving quickly with each breath.

9Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:36 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope grabbed his hand when he kissed her lips "Yeah it is and i never like being away from you," she said gent;y brushing her thumb against his skin looking at his eyes, "you mean to much to me." she slightly smiled feeling him move her hair back over her eye as she sighed kissing him back she cupped the back of his neck kissing him roughly. Hope pulled away taking a deep breath she kissed him again.

Anna found Isaac as she pounced on him and turned back human "Got ya."

((night Sad ))

10Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:40 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked up at him and pulled away as she licked the head of his penis with the tip of her tongue seductively as she moaned.She kissed the head of his penis hungrily before sliding it in as far as it could go in her mouth as she gripped his thighs tightly. She pulled away for breath and ran her tongue along the length of it with a grin. She moved a hand to rub on side of his penis while her mouth sucked roughly on the opposite side. She wrapped her hand around it and rubbed quickly as she moved her other hand to teasingly touch his testicles before sliding her fingers down to his inner thighs and back. She glanced at him with a grin "Just..tell me what you want..and I'll do it." She breathed heavily and swallowed a couple times feeling her mouth going dry before sliding his penis back into her mouth as she sucked on his roughly.

Taran made a face at her when she placed it on his head before rolling his eyes with a smirk "Oh! Stop. You are making me blush." He joked and shook it off his head before chuckling. "I know!" He grinned "And that's why you are soo nice." He smirked before hesitating. "Uh, yea..of course I do." He huffed and thought about it for a moment "Wow..I am a bad boyfriend." He chuckled sheepishly as he rubbed his forehead before grinning "OH yea..obviously you will so you want to bring me down with you..well..I still say no." He chuckled.

Jayden smiled warmly at her before leaning in to kiss her gently. He pressed her mouth against his and continued to kiss her before pulling away "I think..we should head back with the others." He smirked and kissed her cheek before sighing as he cupped her cheek that was on her bruised eye.

(Night! D: I'll probably sleep..veryy soon. I just need to finish something up and work on the rest tomorrow xD)

11Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:45 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie laughed as he joked and leaned back as she grinned at him, "but I love making you blush" she teased before sitting up properly. She grinned when he tried to remember, "you are a bad boyfriend" she faked a pout before crossing her arms. "I can't believe you can't remember" she sighed and shook her head, "well John's is in two weeks and mines a month before Christmas... so I hope you can figure that out" she smirked at him and uncrossed her arms. She playfully rolled her eyes, "coward!" she squirted him with water before laughing again.

(Night D: haha xD)

12Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:45 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope had almost forgot about Ellie and Taran all she wanted to do was stand their kissing him, over and over as she bit her lip. "Yeah I think so as well." she said feeling his kiss her cheek as she smiled and cupped her cheek. Hope sighed "I better go report him at school first thing.." she mumbled.

13Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:50 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran chuckled and crossed his arms "Of course you do..first with the fountain high pony tail and now this..you just love showing my sexy side." He laughed. He continued to think about and looked at her "What?! I don't see birthdays important anymore..that's all. I mean, the point of birthdays is to see how long someone lives and their changes through life..but us, we are the same and immortal." He rolled his eyes. "Hey! I am not a co-" He stopped when she squirted him with water and laughed.

Jayden moved his hand down to grab hers and slightly squeezed it when she mentioned him again. "Just..stop bringing him up before I actually kill him when he comes back." He grumbled before taking a deep breath to calm himself down and pulled her out.

14Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:51 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He watched her before groaning louder and tilting his head back, accidentally hitting the wall, making him chuckle. He gripped her hair a bit tighter, groaning loudly in pleasure as he tried to concentrate, but struggled to. He moved his hand from her hair and placed it on the wall next to him, to stop himself from slipping down the wall. "F-fuck!" he moaned, "you're pr-pretty much d-doing a-all I can th-think o-" he stuttered, not being able to finish his sentence as he swallowed, his throat feeling parched. He licked his lips and closed his eyes, constantly moaning and not being able to stop himself before he ejaculated. He chuckled sheepishly as he looked down at her, rubbing the back of his head, as his penis continued to throb. He smirked before resting his head back on the wall and trying to think straight, but he couldn't. He rubbed his forehead as his chest heaved up and down heavily.

Isaac turned back into a human and sighed, "well that's enough fun for one day" he joked and stood up. He stretched his arms out, "do you wanna go get something to eat or go home?" he raised his eyebrows at her.

{Aw good night! :-(}

15Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:55 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She grinned at the memory before sitting up on her knees again, "I know" she playfully licked her lips and winked at him before she laughed. "I'm not even sorry! You look so cute with the fountain pony tail" she pouted, "oh wait, sorry, not 'cute'. You look so sexy with the fountain pony tail" she teased and chuckled slightly. "No, I know what you mean" she sighed, "but it still shouldn't take the fun away! I mean, you get presents! What's so... boring about that?" she smiled at him before chuckling. "Don't deny it!" she aimed her water gun at him again with a grin.

16Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:02 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She couldn't help but breath out a chuckle as he stuttered and lightly licked the the bottom half before rubbing her tongue against it quickly. She made her way to the head before covering her face as she raised her hand as he ejaculated making her grin up at him as she moved her hair behind her head. Her fingers rubbed the top of his penis as she sucked on the head again before sliding it deeper and deeper while her tongue continued to rub against it. He cupped his testicles before gently squeezing them and massaging them. She moved his penis in deep as slightly hesitated when she felt like she pushed him in too much. She pulled away for breath and looked at him "Want me...to continue?" She asked as she defiantly felt turned on making her bite her lip.

Taran made a face at her and rolled his eyes with a chuckle. He raised his knees and rested his arms on them before rubbing his face "Yea,yea,yea." He chuckled before looking at her. "Um..they are presents...you can get them on any holiday also..like Valentines..Christmas..Easter." He shrugged before pushing the water gun away with a chuckle "Don't even dare!"

(Well..Now I gotta go to sleep! Night!)

17Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:07 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie slightly rolled her eyes, "well... you get MORE" she chuckled and sat on her ass again. She grinned as he pushed the water gun away, "you seriously aren't fun" she pouted before squirting his feet with a slight grin. She chuckled and raised her hands, "ok... that's all for now" she smirked and brought her knees up, resting her cheek on them as she watched little kids running around the park. She placed the water gun back on the ground before hugging her legs, wondering how Hope and Jayden were going.

(Aw alright, night!)

18Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:12 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Fuck!" he groaned again and tilted his head further back, feeling like he was going to lose his balance or something. He groaned quietly and tried to stifle any moans by biting down on his lower lip. He slightly shivered at her touch, his eyes closing as his head turned up to look at the ceiling. He gripped the shower door as she moved him in even deeper, his breathing coming out heavy and shaky. He just nodded his head quickly when she asked him before looking at her hesitantly, "just let... let me sit down before I fall over first" he chuckled sheepishly before sliding down the wall and sitting on the floor. He glanced at her with a smug grin, feeling extremely turned on at the moment. "Holy shit" he sighed and rested his head back on the wall.

{Okay, good night! (-:}

19Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:06 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca watched him slid down the wall as she stayed on her knees. She crawled over to him and grinned as she pecked his lips once before crawling back down. She bent down even lower and licked the side of his penis while her other hand rubbed furiously. She brushed her lip up and down against it before opening her mouth to slide his penis into her mouth deeply. She moaned and began to suck on it softly as her hand rubbed his inner thighs while the other rubbed up and down from his testicles up to where her mouth reached. She began to moved her head up and down at a quick pace before pulling away as he hair got in the way. She moved her hair over one shoulder quickly and slightly held it up before moving his penis deeply into her mouth as she continued to move up and down quickly while sucking roughly.

Taran looked at her and shrugged "I guess." He chuckled and look up at the sky. He watched the clouds before looking at her "I am the one who isn't fun?...More like you aren't since you can't even handle those tricks we do with out hearing a whine." He teased and sighed as she squirted his feet. "Yea...just wait..can you do that?" He chuckled.

20Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:14 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin groaned slightly and moved his head back, pressing it against the shower wall. He moved his legs out the way before licking his lips as his mouth grew dry. He moaned, hearing her moans as she sucked on it softly and rubbed near his testicles. He shielded his face from the water before noticing her hair getting in her face. He held her hair up for her, moving his knees up and resting his elbow on his knee. "Fuck" he moaned a bit louder and moved his other hand to rub her back slightly as he continued to moan. His breathing picked up again, his chest heaving rapidly as he swallowed to wet his dry throat.

21Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:21 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca glanced up at him when he held her hair for her and moved her hand away to rub right above his penis. She grinned slightly feeling his soft touch on her back and moved his penis deeper into her mouth as she breathed slowly trying to concentrate more on what she was doing. She held the bottom half of his penis as she fingers gently slide up and down on it before moved him deeper making her slightly hesitate as she almost past her gagging point. She slightly wrapped her tongue around his penis and rubbed her tongue against it as she began to suck on it hungrily while she tried to stifle her moans at how turned on she was. Her hand continued to rub his testicles and gently squeezed before moving her hand in a circular motion as she rubbed.

22Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:27 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin bit down on his lower lip roughly, almost making it bleed as she moved his penis into her mouth deeper. He placed the palm of one of his hands on the bathroom floor to support his body weight as the other continued to hold her hair up. "Oh f-fuck" he groaned louder, his hands balling into fists slightly. He felt his wolf fangs grow out, making him bite his lip even more. He breathed a chuckle as his lip started to bleed before he quickly licked the blood off, rubbing his teeth to try and make his fangs go back in. He felt that tingling feeling again as she rubbed his testicles, "h-how many times do you want me to ej-ejaculate?!" he asked incredulously through a chuckle, feeling like he was going to again.

23Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:35 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca pulled her mouth away as she slowly slid back and looked at him while she breathed a chuckle. "What? You don't want a blowjob anymore?" She breathed as she raised an eyebrow before shrugging and crawled back up to him. "You could just tell me when to stop and I could." She grinned and leaned closer to his lips. She moved her legs so that they were slightly over his bent knees and grabbed his penis as she positioned herself. She slid him in and moaned loudly as she rested her forehead on his chest. She rested the palm of her hands on the bathroom floor and began pushing him in all way as she bit her lip while tilting her head back groaning in pleasure. She looked at him with a slight grin "Yea?Or do you feel uncomfortable?" She asked noticing their position might have made him feel strange.

24Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:42 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"I never said that!" he breathed before pouting slightly. He chuckled and shrugged before watching as she climbed onto him and positioned herself. He let out a groan as she moaned loudly, grinning at the feeling. He put his hands on her hips before moaning as she pushed him all the way into her. He slightly grinned back at her and nodded, "this is fine" he shifted a little to get more comfortable before placing his hands back on her hips. He ran his tongue over his lips before he began thrusting his hips slowly, pushing all the way in continuously and running his hands up her back. He leaned forward and kissed around her breasts, his hands running up and down her back still. He ran his tongue over her breasts before he sucked on her nipples roughly.

25Halloween Town. Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:50 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca moaned and tilted her head back even more as he thrust all the way in slowly. She tilted her head forward as he began to suck on her nipples roughly and bit her lip as she ran a hand through his hair. She tugged on some parts as she moved her hips a bit quicker while she continued to moan at the feel. Moving her head down,she kissed any part she could reach as she rubbed his neck. She hand slipped making her fall back as she hit her back and head against her bathroom floor making her groan a bit with a chuckle. She pushed herself back up and chuckled sheepishly as she looked down at the floor while she stopped moving her hips for a moment. Rubbing the back of her head, she groaned a bit and decided to shrug it off as she pushed herself more on his body. She sat on her knees and placed the palm of her hands on his stomach before she continued to move her hips making her moan loudly again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 23]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next