Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halloween Town.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:15 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin playfully rolled his eyes, "what are you talking about? I don't remember..." he teased with a grin before he began thrusting rougher. He moved in deeper and groaned in pleasure at the feeling of her. He grabbed her hands from around his neck and held them out from her as he kissed down her neck roughly. He slightly bit into her neck before kissing the same spot and then moving down her chest. He ran his tongue over her nipples before gently biting them, pinching them between his teeth with a slight grin. He moved his mouth to suck on her breast roughly, moving her hands over her head. He pulled away for breath before licking her breast and then up her chest as he pushed himself all the way in continuously as he thrust. He licked back up her neck and gently bit her earlobe before meeting her lips again and kissing her hungrily.

Isaac glanced at her and sighed, "I didn't say I don't like you, because I do" he hesitated and face palmed before averting his eyes to the ground, feeling more awkward now that he had said it. "I mean uh, as a friend" he mumbled quickly, trying to cover up his embarrassment as he kicked his shoe against the tarp.

977Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:17 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She rolled her eyes at them before spotting Jayden as she smiled before laughing seeing Ellie squirting him with water, running over towards Jayden she threw her arms around him before kissing him deeply on the lips "Hi Mr. I'm to scared to pick up my phone so my girlfriend starts thinking the worst." she glared at him before kissing his cheek and letting go, with her hair still covering her eye.

Mel grinned at Jim "your not allowed to leave me and fly people to places you right cheat on me with a french maid." she kissed him before he got on top of her rubbing her vergina. Letting out a slight moan as she kissed him roughly

Anna looked up blushing a little "Well I know as a friend duh why ells are you hanging out with me to try being popular?" she teased "I mean never liking me more than a friend." Anna stand up and pushed him off the swing smirking and got down tickling him.

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

978Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:20 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"It's not bull! It's called revenge! And now we're even- no wait," she squirted him again with water, "now we are" she chuckled before scoffing and slapping his arm, "shut up! That was so unfair" she pouted before sighing and crossing her arms as Hope went over to talk to him. She heard Taran laughing before squirting his chest, "hey!" she pouted at him with a frown. "What did I say before?" she raised her eyebrows with a grin, holding her water gun up in case he tried anything.

Jim playfully rolled his eyes, "yes, because I'm sure there's a whole bunch of french maids on the plane" he chuckled and smirked at her. "Why would I cheat on you?" he chuckled and kissed her lips quickly. He continued to rub before moving his fingers in and moving them in and out quickly.

979Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:23 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Yes, I wanna be popular" he said sarcastically and rolled his eyes. He yelled in surprise as she pushed him off of the swing, landing on the ground. He looked up at her and blew his hair from his eyes, "gee thanks" he smirked and stood up, dusting himself off. "Some friend you are" he joked and playfully pushed her.

980Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:27 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca breathed a chuckle forgetting they were still in character "You know, just in case you still worry about my husband finding out." She moaned as he began thrusting rougher. She slightly lost balance when he grabbed her hands from around his neck and quickly tilted her head back as she moaned. She flinched a bit when he pinched her nipples making her let out a slight moan. She bit her lip roughly and as he moved all the way in continuously making her slightly bounce as she grunted at each thrust making her grip tighten. She tried to move her hands from his grip feeling restricted on her movement and breathed a chuckle seeing he had a tight grip on them. She slowly began to move her hips along with his as her breathing escalated as the steam from the water made it a bit difficult to breath.

Jayden rolled his eyes as she squirted him again and raised his thumb "Good try!" He chuckled as she slapped his arm "Whatever you say Ellie..whatever you say.." He chuckled before flinching as Hope threw her arms around him. He kissed her back before sighing as he rolled his eyes again "Just drop it." He mumbled and raised an eyebrow seeing her hair covering her eyes "New hair style inspiration from Paris or what?" He chuckled. Taran raised his hands "Sorry!" He chuckled and looked back at Jayden a bit hesitant before sighing "Well..are we still going to the park or what?" He interrupted.

981Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:30 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"yes sexy girls half dressed and wanting to fuck married men." she said rubbing her nose "Cause you want more sex.' she teased licking his nose. Silently moaning she grabbed a hold of her pillow moaning his name.

She grinned at him "what do you ever so mean I'm nice and sweet." Anna said tilting her head to the side and laughed as he pushed her, she tickled his sides.

Hope rolled her eyes as he did "Make me." she leaned over and kissed him again, flinching when he talked about Paris she just nodded her head "Yeah all the Frenchie girls are doing this, it's the new sexy." she said frowning as she rubbed her arm "Anyways... Um.." she looked at Ellie and Taran "yeah you two go.. I need to talk to Jayden.."

982Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:34 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"You know, you don't always have to follow the 'new sexy'" He chuckled as he slightly rolled his eyes "I like your old hairstyle better." He grinned and moved his hair away from his eyes before raising an eyebrow as she told Ellie and Taran to go. "Um...Oook." He chuckled hesitantly and waved at Ellie and Taran.

983Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin felt her trying to wriggle out of his grip, making him smirk. He raised his eyebrows, feeling the steam making the room a bit suffocating. He looked up at her, knowing it was worse if you were up high, seeing as hot air rose. He unwrapped her legs from around his waist and pulled out, setting her on the ground. He turned her around and looked at her, wondering if that position would be a little better. He turned the heat down from the shower, since it was making his body temperature rise quickly. He slightly parted her legs before positioning himself and penetrating back into her. His hands grabbed her hips and he began to thrust quickly, leaning forward and running his lips along the back of her neck as he brushed her hair away. He kissed the back of her neck lightly as he picked up his pace, thrusting a bit more aggressively each time, his fingers digging into her hips.

Isaac scoffed, "yeah whatever" he chuckled as she began to tickle him. "Don't start" he smirked and pushed her off of him before sitting on her and poking her sides. "I may not be overly strong, but I am still stronger than you!" he teased and tickled her sides.

984Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:38 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope grabbed his hand walking away from Taran and Ellie as she pulled him in an ally "Ok I lied about the hair thing.." she said grabbing his hand as she breathed heavily and moved her hair away from her face scared to see the look on his face.

Anna fell on the ground as he poked her sides as she started laughing "No stop please." she said trying to get him off "Two can play at.." she laughed before turning into a wolf and pouncing on him.

985Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:39 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Ok" Ellie hesitated and waved slightly before grabbing Taran's hand and pulling him towards the park. She glanced back at the two before looking at the park, "so I guess we just wait... and hope Jayden doesn't get too pissed off to start this water fight" she pouted and sat on the grass, picking a dandelion and blowing it, making the small pods fly in the wind. She slightly grinned and picked another, blowing it again before fiddling with the stems and glancing around the park.

Jim couldn't help but roll his eyes again, "sure thing. Because I'm the type of guy to go fuck random women. How long have you known me?" he smirked at her. "I think I'd be able to wait until I get back home" he smirked and kissed down her neck as he continued to rub his fingers around her. He pulled his fingers out and unzipped his pants, pulling them down.

986Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:41 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Hey you started it-" he chuckled before she turned into a wolf and pounced on him. He turned into a wolf himself and pushed her off of him before tugging on her ear with his teeth, playfully. He slightly chuckled and ran around the playground, sneaking up behind her and pouncing on her. "I think you're forgetting that I'm a wolf too" he chuckled before grimacing, not liking to talk in his wolf form. He got off of her and sat down, his tail twitching as the grass tickled it.

987Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:46 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca raised an eyebrow as he unwrapped her legs and chuckled a bit as he set her on her feet. She turned around when he made her turn and placed the palm of her hands on the wall as she slightly sighed of relief feeling the water a bit cooler. She spread her legs a bit wider when he parted them and moaned loudly as he penetrated back into her. She balled her hands up into fists as he thrust quickly making her bit her lip roughly before moved an arm to wrap around her breasts as they bounced. She shivered at his touch a bit and groaned as he thrust more aggressively.Her lips parted as her breathing came out a bit shaky. "Oh fuck." She moaned and tilted her head back as she cupped the back of his head for a second before moving it back to her breasts hating the feeling.

Taran looked at the park and nodded his head "Yea, I know." He mumbled and sat down on the grass with her as he looked up at the sky "Well...this is a long day." He breathed and rubbed his face "But..you know how Jayden gets..." He frowned and watched her with the dandelions.

Jayden walked into the alley before frowning "Of course you did." He rolled his eyes because he frowned furiously seeing her bruised eye "What the fuck!" He groaned "Who-" He stopped and grumbled something under his breath before glaring at the ground "Where the fuck is that son of a bitch?!" He growled as his hands balled up into fists.

988Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:51 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel nodded her head laughing 'yes your them type of men." she pulled him back down kissing him deeply as she pulled his fingers out of her, letting go she helped unzipped his pants and pulled his pants down.

Anna fell as he tackled her down and tugged on her ear as she whimpered before snapping at his ear she looked trying to see where he went but he tackled her from behind "Grrr.." she pounced on him and pulled on his ear and smacked him with her paw "Tag your it." she jumped over him getting ready to pounce as she wagged her tail.

She frowned seeing him frown not liking it when she lied to him like this. When she opened her eyes seeing the look Jayden had when he was about to ask who did this to her she but her lip. Grabbing his arm she tried to speak "He.. is still in Paris, Jayden you don't have to worry about him doing this again.. until he gets back." she said

989Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:56 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Until he gets back?!" He groaned "Oh yea, that makes me feel soo much better." He grumbled and crossed his arms "God! I can't go around beating up everyone." He rolled his eyes and shook his head "I'm tired of dealing with the same fucking problem!" He grumbled and rubbed his face in frustration before letting out a sigh to try and calm him down.

990Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:56 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He tilted his neck and looked up at the ceiling before closing his eyes, enjoying the feeling of each thrust. His hands rubbed her hips as he continued to thrust aggressively, hearing her moans, making him grin. He leaned his head forward as she cupped the back of his neck, slightly grinning when he saw her breasts bounce. He slid his hands over her hip bones and down to rub her clitoris, biting his lip to stifle a moan. He thrust deeply, pushing himself farther in again, slightly groaning as his testicles hit her. He moved his lips to kiss her ear and sucked on her neck as he rubbed her clitoris roughly. His other hand slid up and down her stomach as he gently bit her neck. He kissed across her shoulders before moving his lips down her back.

He slightly growled as she pulled his ear and smacked him with her paw. He rolled his eyes as she tagged him, "really?" he sighed and then ran over to her, smacking her arm. "Your it!" he chuckled and ran around to the other side of the playground.

991Halloween Town. - Page 40 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:58 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie nodded in agreement before sighing and slumping her shoulders. "I know" she pouted before picking another dandelion. She twirled it around in between her fingers, placing her water gun in her other hand on the ground. She watched the pods fly away as the wind blew before looking down at the stems and fiddling with them before tying them together as she sat up on her knees. "Happy birthday" she joked and grabbed his hand, slipping the stem bracelet around his wrist. She chuckled and placed her hands back in her lap as she grinned at him.

Jim scoffed before playfully rolling his eyes again and kissing her back deeply. He kicked his pants off before holding her hips as he pressed his lips to hers, kissing her roughly. His hands rubbed up her body, gently touching over her breasts before rubbing back down to hold her hips.

-------

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=50

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40