Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Hawaii!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

301To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin hesitated and sighed as she faked a smile. He sat up and turned to face her, "what can I do?" he held his hands up, not sure what she wanted him to do about it. "I can attempt a massage" he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. He looked at the bed and shook his head, "I know. It's a cheap mattress... do you think you can put up with it for a few weeks?" he looked at her hesitantly and raised his eyebrows. "I don't know about any other hotels here" he sighed before moving closer to her. "Where do you want me to rub?" he asked, forgetting where she was sore.

302To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Hmm..I guess...maybe after college..I don't know! And awwww...that sucks! x( Less rping then? D: Wait..are you full-time? D:)

Neca breathed a slight chuckle when he held his hands "I'm scared you might make things worse...with those hands." She pointed to his hands with a small grin and looked up at him. "I think I can....I have to get used it..because...I don't want to move from hotels..this one is great..except for one thing that's all." She shrugged and breathed a chuckle as he asked where he wanted her to rub. "It's fine..really.." She mumbled as she raised her knees.

"Hmm...Alright fine..I'll do it." He grinned before looking at John "Food..I guess that's a great excuse." He chuckled with a slight nod to the side. "Nothing." He chuckled before nodding at the fact there are plenty of women in the world. "Good luck finding the one..unless..you are just planning to be jumping for girl to girl..a player..in other words." He grinned and looked at Ellie "Hey, don't judge! You wouldn't understand!" He joked as he pointed at her with a playful glare. "Ok..are we just going to stay here for the rest of the day?" He raised an eyebrow seeing the darkness outside. "I wonder what Hawaii has to offer at night.." He thought about it and looked at the others "Sleepy anyone?"

303To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Ah ok (: Yeah it does D: No, I'm only a casual. It's just so I can save up for a car & uni D: but being a casual means that I get called in a lot when people decide they don't wanna turn up for work, or if it's too busy -.- but around christmas time I can imagine I'll be having like ten - twelve hour shifts D: last time I worked in the week leading up to christmas, I literally had like... 3 or 4 shifts all starting around 12pm till 12am D: it sucked. I honestly thought I was going to die from tiredness XDD)

"Good" she smiled and leaned on the table. John shrugged, "I think I'll just go with the flow" he gestured with his hand before chuckling. "I'm guessing you all believe in destiny and fate and all that crap" he smirked at them, seeing they already had partners. Ellie shrugged, "not necessarily. You never know what might happen in the future" she shrugged and rubbed her forehead before raising her hands when Jayden pointed at her. "Who said I was judging?" she chuckled and raised her eyebrows. Ellie and John both shook their heads, "honestly I could stay up all night" John grinned and looked out the window. "Well, since John and Isaac are really wanting to see the fire dancers or whatever... why don't we go see if there's a show on?" she shrugged. "Unless you can think of something better to do" she glanced at them.

304To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(I'll reply in a bit..I just need to find a distraction for my niece..D: Brb!)

305To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Alright xDD)

306To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Hey" he chuckled and withdrew his hands. "What's wrong with my hands?" he looked at them for a moment before resting them on the bed. "How hard can massaging be?" he raised an eyebrow at her with a slight smirk. He then pushed himself closer to his pillow, leaning against it, and shrugged, "but fine... I guess if you wanna have a sore body" he grinned before chuckling. "It's fine... I'm sure there are massage places here or something" he shrugged again.

{Alright :-)}

307To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(All it took was food and she grew sleepy xD Aha..talk about relief! And aw, that sucks! So during Christmas season...you will most likely be busy? D:)

"It's not that hard...but you might be to forceful.." She chuckled "I don't know what those hands bring when it comes to that." She shrugged moved to lay on her side. "I don't want a sore body..but-"She stopped herself and shrugged. "It's not like I am going to go somewhere to get a massage." She looked up at him and sat up as she fixed her hair. She pecked his lips gently and looked at him with a small smile "I'll just..deal with it." She sighed still feeling unsure.

Jayden nodded his head in agreement "Yea...I kind of agree with Ellie...you never know.." He shrugged with a sigh. "What? Do you believe in fate and destiny?" He raised an eyebrow "Who knows..you might find someone in the future." He shrugged. Looking out the window, he slightly grinned "Alright then..lets see those fire dancers!" He stood up and piled their plates on top of each other "Ready?" He asked as he ran a hand through his hair wondering where they could even go to see them.

308To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Haha! Well that was easy xD Most likely :c Hopefully they'll give me a few days off... the first week of January we're going to Melbourne though for a little family holiday so at least I get a break xD)

Ellie glanced at John as he shook his head, "nope" he mumbled. "It all seems a bit far-fetched to me" he shrugged. "I think if you find someone then well, that's great. And if you don't, well, there's always cats" he grinned and then stood up with a smirk. "Alright!" he chuckled as Ellie and the others stood up. "Yeah" she looked around before rushing up to the counter to pay for their meals. Once she returned to the table, she rubbed her temple, "so I have no idea where to go" she chuckled, "I guess we can just walk into town and see?" she smiled at them. John nodded, "I guess so... as long as we don't get lost. I don't want to sleep outside tonight" he smirked, "aren't mosquitoes popular here?" he grinned. Ellie grimaced, "eh... lets just go" she shook her head and grabbed her hand bag before walking outside.

309To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Yea, I know! xD Hopefully...D: Aha, that sounds like a great break!)

"You are implying the cat one to yourself right?" He teased before breathing a chuckle "But seriously...I kind of do and don't...I don't know." He shrugged "Maybe..it's just something happens..not necessarily because of fate...who even knows if 'the one' is possible or just our minds playing tricks to believe we have a thing to live for.." He shrugged with a slight chuckle and looked at Ellie as she walked back. "Alright...since we have no idea where to go." He chuckled and averted his eyes to John. "Oh right.. mosquitoes.." He sighed with a slight grimace and followed her out.

310To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Haha xD Yeah it should be good! n__n)

"Uh no. I'd rather a dog" he chuckled and shook his head. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at Jayden, "who knows" he sighed and rubbed his neck. "And for now, who gives a shit" he grinned at him before walking outside. Ellie waited for them before a brochure stand caught her eye. She walked over and grabbed a map of the island. She opened it and bit her lip as she read it. "There's an entertainment park thingy in town" she looked towards the main road. "I don't know what's there now, but we can go check it out" she shrugged and looked at them. John shrugged, "I'm up for it, if you guys are" he smiled before looking up at the sky.

311To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"No, I'll buy you a cat..so you won't have to worry about it." He joked and nodded a bit "I guess." He chuckled and continued to walk before stopping seeing Ellie walking over to grab a map. He sighed and looked up at the moon coming out before looking at her "Yea, sure..it's not like we have anything better to do." He shrugged and looked at the main road before walking towards it. "Who knows..there might be hula dancers...and maybe John won't be so hungry to get distracted." He rolled his eyes with a grin.

312To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((what did i miss?)

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

313To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Nothing much..they are just going to an entertainment park. ^_^)

314To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Going to the park Very Happy)

"How considerate of you" John smirked and crossed his arms, looking at the map as Ellie read it. She folded the map up and rolled her eyes, "you can't seriously think you have a shot with them" she looked at John who scoffed. "Ouch! Don't hold back Ellie, jeez" he chuckled and walked over to the main road. She slightly sighed and looked down the road, "ok, so we have to follow the main road and then when we come to an intersection we have to turn left and then-" she stopped and rolled her eyes, knowing they would get confused. "Just follow me" she mumbled and started walking along the main road. John walked in the middle of the road and kicked a rock as he walked.

315To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin nodded slowly and chuckled, "alright then, I won't touch you" he held his hands up and smirked before getting up to have a shower. He walked into the bathroom and turned the water on before taking his clothes off and jumping in. He quickly washed himself before turning off the water, getting out and drying himself off. He wrapped the towel around him and walked out into the bedroom, "so much for not having a shower" he chuckled under his breath and shook his wet hair before looking at her. "So what do you wanna do today?" he smiled.

Isaac rushed after them, slipping his hands into his pocket as they walked down the main road.

316To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:05 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope followed them out as she walked behind Jayden pushing her hair behind her ear lessening to what they was saying. Anna followed looking around aweing at all the amazing things that was showing "Look!" she pointed. Hope turned her head and smiled "Yes very nice." she said continuing to walk behind Jayden

317To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:06 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca chuckled "Yea, that would be best." She slightly grinned and nodded her head before wincing again. She rubbed her neck and stood up as he went to take a shower. She looked out the window seeing the overview of Hawaii and slightly smiled before walking over to the bed. She sat down and crossed her legs on the bed as she reached for a magazine in the bedroom. She read it before lifting her head seeing Aladdin. "What do I want to do?" She asked herself before shrugging "Whatever."

"Ooo,Shut down!" He laughed as he shook his head "But it's better if you deal with the cold hard truth before than rising your expectations,huh?" He teased before raising an eyebrow as she told him directions. He stopped and turned to look at her "Yea..following you would be the best idea." He chuckled and began to follow her "Do you think there will be anything going on?" He asked looking around and trying to hear for some noise.

318To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:10 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie turned to grin at John who just rolled his eyes. "You guys are mean" he chuckled and shook his head. "Alright, I'll make you all a bet" he looked at the two of them and then turned around to look at Hope, Anna and Isaac, "yeah? I bet I can land at least one hula chick" he grinned. "You guys can decide the punishment if I don't" he shrugged, not really minding. Ellie laughed, "really? Alright then... but I don't know what for punishment" she looked at the others with a slight grin as she grabbed the map out. She read it and then turned it around when she realised it was upside down. Once they reached the intersection, she turned left before looking at Jayden, "I have no idea" she shrugged. "Hopefully. Because I want to see John carry out the bet" she grinned.

319To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:12 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin shrugged and flopped back onto the bed once he got dressed. He laid on his back and stared at the ceiling for a moment, rubbing his eyes, still feeling sleepy.

Isaac chuckled at John, "even I know that won't work out well" he grinned and kicked a rock in front of him. He moved to walk next to Anna, "hey" he smiled at her before looking up at the night sky, seeing all the stars. "If you guys make us walk all this way and there's nothing even there, I expect a piggy back ride on the way home" he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

{I'll be right back!}

320To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:17 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked at Aladdin and sighed "I don't want to stay cooped up in here though." She mumbled and fiddled with her fingers. "Soo...want to go out for a drink or something?" She hesitated a bit and looked out the window "Unless...you feel tired..then, I don't mind staying here." She shrugged before glancing at him with a small smile seeing him rubbing his eyes "Your choice."

"No, we aren't." He grinned "You just can't handle it." He chuckled before raising an eyebrow "What kind of bet?" He asked as he crossed his arms "Hmm..as in..knock her up?" He raised an eyebrow before nodding his head "Alright then." He chuckled and rubbed his chin as he tried to think of a punishment. He looked at Ellie and smirked a bit "Hmm yea..same here..." He chuckled and shrugged "He might though...I can see him landing a girl." He grinned. "So I suggest...don't get your hopes high." He chuckled and looked back at Isaac "You aren't getting a piggy back ride on way back." He scoffed and chuckled.

(Alright!)

321To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:24 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope folded her arms looking down at her feet as everyone talked, thinking of wanting some alone time with Jayden to talk to him but they can be alone in the hotel room. Anna turned her head looking at Isaac "hey." she smiled at him before letting out a chuckle "I agree I want a piggy back ride back to the room."

322To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

John raised an eyebrow at Jayden, "no! Not knock her up. What kind of guy do you think I am?" he shook his head. "Can you see me with a kid? No thank you" he chuckled and scratched the back of his head. Ellie looked at Jayden and shook her head, "no you can't" she gave him a look before smirking, "don't boost his ego. It's already high enough as it is" she laughed slightly and looked at the map once they reached a turn off. "Umm" she looked down the road before grabbing her phone out to shine on the map. She turned right down the road and continued to walk. Once she saw a few lights in the distance she breathed a sigh of relief. She picked up the pace a bit to get there quicker before reaching the park. She saw small crowds of people sitting on the grass, watching performing acts on stages. She walked into the park and put the map in her bag, waiting for the others.

323To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:32 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Then where is the fun in that? But fine.." He chuckled and raised his hands before shoving them into his pocket. "Alright." He rolled his eyes and looked at John "You aren't going to land a girl..I mean..look at you." He gestured to John before looking at Ellie "There, happy?" He raised his eyebrows. He continued to follow her and sighed seeing her picking up her pace. After a bit, they made it to the park and looked around "This is it?" He raised an eyebrow before shrugging "Well..where do you want to start?" He chuckled seeing there wasn't much to do but sit down and watch what people were performing "Oh look..those are fire dancers...the ones that disappointed you." He faked a pout before slightly chuckling. He looked at Hope wondering why she was being really quite and sighed hoping she would get into the conversations. "Is everything ok?" He asked her with a small frown.

324To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:36 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

John raised an eyebrow at Jayden and shook his head with a smirk, "think about what you're asking, dude" he chuckled and walked into the park. "Aw thanks buddy" he pushed him playfully before smirking and walking over to look at the dancers. Ellie shrugged, "I guess so. I don't know!" she chuckled and then looked back at Hope hesitantly. John rolled his eyes when he saw the male dancers, "seriously?" he turned to the others as Ellie chuckled and shrugged. She looked around the park, "there's other stuff over there" she pointed over to a few games and food stalls before shrugging. John looked around for some people to talk to before giving up and falling onto his back on the grass. He looked up at the sky as Ellie rolled her eyes and walked over to the gaming booths. She looked at all the different carnival type games, not knowing what she felt like playing.

325To Hawaii! - Page 13 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:41 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden sighed with a small chuckle as John pushed him playfully. He playfully rolled his eyes as Ellie chuckled and grinned as Jayden nodded a bit. "Have fun." He teased and crossed his arms before looking around for hula dancers seeing none at the moment "Don't worry..they should come out..unless you missed them...then me and Ellie will have to think of a punishment." He grinned and moved to sit down on the grass before looking at the few games and food stalls. "Hmm.." He thought about it before shaking his head "Nah." He shook his head and looked up at Ellie "Are you actually thinking of playing those games?" He chuckled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum