Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Hawaii!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

326To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:42 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Walking behind them as Anna skipped around next to Isaac, thinking to herself not hearing a word they said as they made it towards the park. Anna grabbed John's hand pulling him closer towards the dancers "Ooo." she said amazed by them "Can i turn into a wolf cub and take their stick?" she asked laughing. Hope just stood their but moved to look at Jayden "Ok Um, just thinking." she saw he was frowning not liking that at all. Pouting slightly she walked over towards him and kissed Jayden on the cheek. She smiled at Ellie making sure she didn't think Hope was jealous, "Hey wanna go play the games with ells?"

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

327To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:45 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

John looked down at Anna as she pulled him over to the dancers, making him internally groan. "Be my guest" he smirked and crossed his arms, wondering if she'd actually do it. Ellie glanced at the games before turning her head when she heard Jayden, "what... no" she scoffed and waved her hand before leaning over and handing the man some money for a plastic gun. She grinned and looked at it before turning around when she heard Hope, "ah... I'm not even playing anything" she shrugged and held the gun behind her back. She walked a little closer with a slight grin on her lips, "ah-HA!" she shot the gun, a small foam bullet shooting out and hitting Hope in the stomach. She slightly laughed before shooting Jayden in the back of the head. She chuckled and raised her hands with a wide grin.

328To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:49 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden chuckled as she scoffed "Good..because I don't play any games." He shook his head before looking at Hope. "I just answered you question." He chuckled and looked at the dancers feeling unamused. He scratched the side of his neck ignoring what Ellie was saying before flinching as a foam bullet hit the back of his head "What the hell?" He chuckled and turned to look at Ellie "oh great..Ellie has a gun." He rolled his eyes with a grin remembering the water gun fight. "At least I don't have to worry about getting wet." He chuckled and looked around to see where she even got it in the first place.

329To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:52 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Anna jumped clapping her hands together she hide from the other people so they wouldn't see her as she turned into a wolf. Jumping on stage she pounced at the stick in the man's hand grabbing it in her mouth she wagged her tale. Running off the stage with it still in her mouth she went up to John. Hope laughed at what Ellie said "Oh alright." she said looking back at jayden "Fine mister, see if you can ever beat me at any game still." she placed her hands on her hips before feeling something hit her stomach. Glaring playfully at Ellie she sighed "So Jayden care to team up?"

330To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:53 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Be right back! I am heading home which takes like...30-40 minutes D:)

331To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:56 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Alright xD)

Ellie grinned and clapped her hands together once, holding the gun still. "Be afraid!" she pointed it at him before smirking and lowering the gun. She chuckled as Hope glared playfully at her before seeing Jayden looking for where she got the gun. She pointed over to the gaming stall. "I paid him for one of the prizes" she chuckled sheepishly and shrugged. She slightly scoffed, "well that's not fair! Two on one?" she rolled her eyes, "fine. I'll still kick your asses" she grinned and shot them both again before picking up her bullets on the ground and walking over to the more secluded part of the park. John looked down at the stick and shook his head with a smirk, "nice going" he picked the stick up before tossing it back on stage to the dancer, who was glaring at them. "You trying to get me in trouble or what?" he laughed before sitting back down on the grass. "Go annoy Isaac" he grinned and lightly pushed her away.

332To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:40 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Well..I made it but let me finish the picture I was working on ^_^ So hold on!)

333To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:41 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Haha it's all good! n__n)

334To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:34 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(It came out..Eh..but whatever xD And it turns out..I might not go play bingo since my parents are thinking about who would give me a ride -.-)

"Really? You PAID for one..huh..well that's one way to get a prize." He chuckled and slightly shrugged before standing up. "It's not fair...but who said we are playing fair?" He raised his eyebrows with a chuckle before scoffing "Bring it." He glared as he quickly walked over to the gaming stand. He bought a gun for him and one for Hope and rush over as he handed Hope hers. He followed Ellie to the more secluded part and raised his eyebrows with a grin. "Ready..set-" He stopped and shot a foam bullet towards her,hitting her. "Ha!" He pointed at her before running.

335To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:42 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(It looks good Very Happy Oh ok! xD If that's the case then I think Megan said 12pm was good to start, unless you do end up going, then we can start it later. Idek xD)

Ellie chuckled before stopping and waiting for them. She turned around and flinched when Jayden shot her before reaching down and picking up his bullet. "MORE FOR ME!" she shouted when he ran off, making her chuckle. She ran after him and shot numerously, missing him a few times before getting him in the back. She chuckled and quickly grabbed the bullets nearby before running off in the opposite direction and diving into a bush. She slightly chuckled and grabbed some fallen leaves, putting them on her head to help her camouflage. She grinned to herself and peeked through the bush to see if they were coming, holding her gun out to shoot if they came close.

336To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:46 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

(sorry everyone i'm to tried to stay up. just play like Hope is helping)

337To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:48 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Thanks..and It's fine! Night! I think I'll head off to bed also...since I need to wake up early either way to see if I am going to help out or not.xD)

"One more! So what?" He yelled with a chuckle and tried to dodge some as she continued to shoot. He grabbed them from the ground and continued to shoot back before he reached for one. Looking back up, he raised an eyebrow not knowing where she could be making him scratch his head. He walked around for a moment trying to hear for any sound.

338To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:50 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Haha alright! Night! n__n)

Ellie chuckled quietly before covering a hand over her mouth once he walked past the bush. "HA!" she jumped up and shot him in the arm and neck before laughing and jumping out, running around and shooting Hope when she ran past. She continued to run around, eventually resorting to skipping when her legs grew a little tired. She slowed to a walk and leaned against a tree with her gun held out, waiting to shoot if they came up to her.

339To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:18 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope took the gun from Jayden smiling at him before rushing off to find Ellie. Seeing her behind a tree she jumped out shooting her in the forehead and stomach "ha!" she laughed running quickly before Ellie had the chance to shoot her back. Sliding behind one of the brushes she grinned.

Anna was still in her wolf form as John pushed her away "Hmm." she whimpered before pouncing on him licking his face then pulled on his shirt wanting to play "Grr." she growled when he started rubbing behind her ear. Using her back Paw she scratched her ear

340To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden groaned as she shot him, he picked up the bullet and ran around trying to find her before growing tired. He stopped and turned his head hearing Hope as she shot Ellie in the forehead and stomach. He breathed a chuckle and quickly ran towards the tree and hit her before quickly running around.

341To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Moving from the brushes she watch what she was doing and both her and Jayden head butted each other. Falling on her ass she held her head "fuck." she said rubbing her forehead seeing it was Jayden "Oh I'm sorry baby." she said biting her lip

342To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden looked behind him before turning his head around to look where he was going. He groan as they head butted each other making him fall back as he dropped the gun to rub his forehead. He looked at her and breathed a slight chuckle before shaking his head. "No, it's fine...we weren't watching where we were going." He chuckled sheepishly and stood up before pulling her up with him. "Are you ok?" He asked as he still rubbed his forehead with his spare hand.

343To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Grabbing his hand as he pulled her up she breathed out a chuckle "Yeah, I'm alright." she said rubbing her forehead with her spear hand. Standing on her tip toes she kissed his cheek "Come on lets go find Ellie." she said winking at him

344To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden smirked as she kissed his cheek. He breathed a chuckle as she winked and nodded his head. "Alright." He chuckled and picked up the gun after letting her hand go. He quickly ran to look for Ellie hoping she wasn't going to do another sneak attack.

345To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She felt him let go of her hand brushing her fingers across his, Hope ran in the other direction to find Ellie hoping she doesn't get another sneak attack

346To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden kept a close eyes before turning into a wolf as he dragged the gun into a place he knew he could get her. He smelled her scent and quickly ran to hide behind a bush waiting for her to move closer to his grasp so he could attack her as he turned back into a human holding the gun firmly.

347To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie flinched when Hope shot her in the forehead and stomach. She couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped her lips and pushed herself off of the tree to go find them once they ran off together. She heard some groans from them butting heads and immediately turned towards that direction. "Are YOU seriously hiding? Come on!" she rolled her eyes and picked up the bullets from the ground that they had shot at her. She loaded them into her gun before standing there with her legs slightly apart as she tried to balance herself so she could aim. She pouted once she couldn't see them any more and just stood there quietly, waiting for them to attack her so she could at least see them.

348To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden kept quiet before slightly rolling his eyes wanting to make a move so that he could attack. Noticing she wasn't even walking, he aimed for her and hit her leg before quickly running over to a different direction hoping she isn't hearing where he was since he was making a loud noise as he ran through the long grass making him groan a chuckle.

349To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:03 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Spotting Ellie Hope got down on the ground crawling over towards her so she wouldn't see her. Holding her gun out she pulled the trigger shooting Ellie in the stomach again. Smirking she pointed higher and shot her in her nose.

350To Hawaii! - Page 14 Empty Re: To Hawaii! Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Ow, hey!" she flinched before flinching again when two more bullets were fired. She wriggled her nose and rubbed it before spotting Jayden running in the opposite direction. She rolled her eyes, not noticing Hope on the ground. She chased after him and shot at him multiple times, eventually getting him in the back of the head and on his shoulder. She grinned in triumph and scooped up her bullets before walking back in the direction she came from. She spotted Hope lying on the ground and grinned before shooting her in the back of the head. She slightly danced back over to the tree, "you can never win!" she yelled with a chuckle and skipped around the tree as she grinned, knowing that they would have to come back to her eventually.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum