Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Universe in Silver waters

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:03 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((Hope would still be half wolf seeing her father is a werewolf XD ))

Starting off her first day of high school Hope pulled her hair up in a pony tale and slipped on a tight dark blue shirt with a short skirt and slipped on her heels walking out of her room, down stairs. Hope got herself a plum eating it and walked out of her house. Making her way to school she opened her locker pulling her books out and leaned against it her eyes glanced up seeing Jayden walking down the hallway as she rolled her eyes.

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

2Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:09 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden woke up for the first day of school and fixed his hair and grabbed his headphones, putting them around his neck not caring if they weren't allowed. He grabbed his skateboard before heading to school. He went into the school with it as the teacher yelled at him to put it away making him roll his eyes as he got off. He held it in his arm and walked down the hallway,checking out the girls passing by as he bit his lip. He looked at Hope in her locker and slammed his hand against the locker near her head with a smirk. "Hey babe." He grinned "Nice to see you this year,huh?" He bit his lower lip as he eyed her.

3Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:16 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope jumped when he slammed his hand next to her "Ha, cute.' she rolled her eyes, trying to get away but he had her trapped "Can you please get out of my way Jayden?" she asked not wanting to be bothered by him just yet

4Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:21 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Oh come on. Stop trying to deny me." He rolled his eyes and leaned closer to her face with a grin "No, I don't want to just yet." He whispered into her ear before moving his head slightly back looking down at her lips before averting his eyes into hers with an evil grin,inches away. "I don't know how you are able to resist..but one of these day, you will see..you will give in and we will have sex." He winked before moving his hand away,shoving them in his pockets.

5Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:28 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She slightly blushed as he leaned closer towards her "Denying what? that your a jerk and hit on every girl in the school?" she said closing her eyes as he whispered in her ear. Hearing what he said about them having sex she smacked his face before walking off groaning "jerk.." she mumbled.

6Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:33 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden face quickly turned when she slapped him and turned his head back looking at her walk away as he ran his tongue along the inside of his mouth,where she slapped him. He flipped his hair that was in his eyes and looked at her ass with a grin. "You will come around babe." He yelled to her as he cracked his neck and fixed up his vest. He looked at the girl walking past him with sly grin as she winked at him making him grin widely. He rushed over to Hope and wrapped an arm around her "Sadly, you can't get rid of me that fast seeing we have first period together." He smirked.

7Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:38 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope flipped him off as she continued to walk away from him. Looking down at her homework to see if it was ok she jumped feeling a arm around her shoulder and pulled it off "Hands off or I'll grab your balls and rip them off." she said looking at him seeing his eyes was looking down "Hey eyes up here!"

8Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:42 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden chuckled as she threatened him "Oh, so now you want to see my balls?" He grinned evilly as he looked down at her breasts. Rolling his eyes, he looked back at her "I know where your eyes are..I just decide not to look at them." He chuckled averting his eyes back to her breasts. "Besides, you have nice tits." He grinned and licked his lips before looked back into her eyes.

9Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:49 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"ew no in your dreams." she rolled her eyed not having a clue of why he is hitting on her "why don't you fuck off." Hope folded her arms over her breast blushing at what he said about her breast "Um... Thanks.." she said walking inside the glass room and sat down, her eyes keep looking at him and looked down at the table.

10Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:54 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Because you pretending to deny me only encourages me..that's why I won't fuck off." He grinned and noticed she blushed when he commented her breasts. He chuckled to himself knowing he was slowly moving her towards him after all these years. He walked into the classroom with her and sat on the table as he put his headphones on to listen to music. Once the teacher walked in, he rolled his eyes as she took off his headphones. "Sit in your seat Jayden!" She said firmly as he groaned moving to sit on his chair,slouching down. He grabbed a pencil and began drawing things on the desk out of boredom while the teacher began her lesson. He occasionally looked at the teacher's breasts with a smirk before continuing to doodle.

11Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:06 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope was doodling on her paper not lessening to teacher at all as her eyes widen seeing what she doodled and ripped it up before the bell went off and got her stuff walking out of their and down the hall back to her locker. Taking her hair down she shook her hair as it fell over her shoulders, she ran a hand threw her hair and pulled out a different top from her locker.

12Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:13 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden grabbed his things and walked out of the classroom. He put on his headphones again and walked past Hope's locker before seeing her pull out a different top. He grinned widely and placed his hands on the lockers,either side of her. "Planning on changing?" He whispered into her ear and brushed his lips up her neck with a grin before pulling away. He put his headphones down and groaned feeling someone push him and looked over at the guy with a glare. "Watch where you are going bitch!" He groaned as he guy turned around grabbing him by his collar,slightly lifting Jayden up as he groaned. Jayden quickly punched the guy making him fall and kicked his stomach numerously before kicking his balls "Next time, don't mess with me." He glared and looked back at Hope when the guy struggled to get up,rushing away. "So..again..Planning to change?" He grinned licking his lips.

13Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:18 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She bit her lip feeling his lips brush against her neck "Go away.." she said turning around to see one of the guys picking a fight with Jayden but it seemed like always Jay won before he looked at her "Yeah so what." she said. Hope walked up to him running her finger up and down his chest tilting her head to the side "Care to watch?" she grinned leaning closer before shoving him out of her way to go into the girls room.

14Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:26 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

He rolled his eyes as she ran her fingers up and down his chest knowing she was only teasing him. Before he could say anything, she shoved him away making his grin grow wider. He grabbed her wrists before she could enter the girl's room and pinned her against the wall with a sly grin. "Yes, I would enjoy watching." He grinned looking down at her lips as he leaned closer,still having her wrists pinned. "Would you care to show?" He winked and licked her lips before pulling away when he noticed a teacher passing by.

15Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:30 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Hey Jayden!" she said as he pinned her to the wall "I wasn't going to let you watch!" she said with a glare but blush as he leaned closer "N- No.." she closed her eyes as he licked her lips "Bla.." she turned her head away.

16Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:36 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Once the teacher walked by, he looked back at with a grin and grabbed her hips pressing her up against the wall and him. "If you didn't want me to watch..then, you shouldn't have offered." He grinned and tilted his head slightly to the side to push his hair away from his eyes. "And stop pretending..You liked me licking your lips." He chuckled and pressed his chest against her breasts wanting to tempt her before the bell rang making him groan "You got lucky this time." He grinned and pulled away from her "See you in lunch then."

17Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:47 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope started breathing heavily when he pressed himself up against her "Stop acting like i have a thing for you and get over it." she said biting her lip trying not to think about kissing him. Once the bell rang she sighed with a smile as he pulled away and walked off. Quickly she went in the girls room and got out of her blue top and in a red revealing top and ruffled her hair before walking out of the room and threw her shirt in her locker. Once lunch time came she sat in her own little spot eating her food as she took her heels off.

18Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:53 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden slid on over to table with a bunch of girls and sat on it before a girl slid her phone number over to him. He grinned widely seeing her gesturing him to call her and shoved her phone number into his pocket. He opened his book bag and grabbed a two pieces of gum. He placed one into his mouth before looking over at Hope seeing her sitting in her own spot. He jumped off the table waving at the girls and dragged his book bag over before throwing it on the table making a loud noise. "Hey babe." He grinned seeing her top "Want some gum?" He held the piece of gum out to her as he sat on the table,looking down at her.

19Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:57 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope jumped when he dropped his books and rolled her eyes "Don't have have some sluts to go fuck." she said looking over at the preps before her eyes glanced back at Jayden "If i take the gun what do you want back? Me flashing my tits at you?" she fold her arms and leaned back looking at him and slowly reached for some gum.

20Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:02 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I don't..At least..not until after school." He grinned and wiggled the gum "Oh, you automatically assume I want something back?" He huffed before smirking "Yeah, you are right..A kiss." He grinned evilly holding the gum out "Makes the breath minty fresh." He raised his eyebrows wondering if she would still take the gum or not while he eyed her body.

21Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:10 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"And this is why i don't bother with guys they want sex.. And you just want it to much." she said taking the gum from him and put it in her mouth and smiled to him.

22Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:17 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I'm a guy who likes sex,so what?" He grinned seeing her taking the gum "Oh, so does that means it's a yes?" He grinned widely and moved over so that he was sitting on the table just below her. "I think you should change your opinion on guys..get fucked..and you will see what's so addicting about sex." He grinned evilly and bent down,brushing his lips against hers. He still had the gum in his mouth,but he wanted to experiment with it during the kiss. He kissed her deeply and forced his tongue into her mouth as he slightly curled their tongues before pulling away. He took out the gum from his mouth with a wide grin "Well, would you look at that...I stole your gum while having mine." He grinned down at her and placed the gum back into his mouth,continuing to chew it.

23Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:23 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"That means getting a guy to fuck me and guess what I don't wanna be fucked." she said looking at him before he brushed his lips against hers "W-What are you.." she didn't know what to say she just sat their frozen as he kissed her deeply, hesitating at first when he kissed her but warmed up and kissed him back. She cupped the side of his face feeling his tongue in her mouth as she slightly moaned before he pulled away gasping. "w woe.." she blinked biting her lip. Seeing he has her gum she rolled her eyes "Keep it.' she slipped her heels back on and walked off.

24Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:28 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Obviously I am going to keep it." He grinned continuing to chew it and rolled his eyes seeing her walking away. "Woah, where do you think you are going?" He asked grabbing her arm and turning her around with a grin "I never let you leave,did I?" He grinned and took out his gum. "Want it?" He glanced at the gum before looking back at her as he placed it back into his mouth "Come and get it." He grinned evilly pressing her up against him.

25Another Universe in Silver waters Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:33 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Stop it your acting like an ass." she said pulling her arm away but he pulled her against him "I don't want it after it's been in your mouth. I might get the jayden love sick desire." Hope looked away trying to fight the urge to kiss him "Why bother me when you have prettier girls to go after."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum