Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Universe in Silver waters

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:40 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Acting? Who said I was acting babe?" He chuckled and moved her face to look at him "I don't know..I'm just bored..and you are my entertainment seeing you have been lying to yourself by denying me." He grinned and shook his head "It's a shame you are so self-conscious though." He chuckled and moved his face closer to hers before forcing her to kiss him as he pushed the gum back into her mouth. He pulled away with a grin "I'll let you have that." He winked and grabbed her ass before letting her go.

27Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:45 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"So your just bored great like that doesn;t help mt self-conscious.." she said frowning a bit before feeling him pull her face close to kiss him, Closing her eyes she felt him pushed the gum in her mouth as she gave him a look "I didn't want it.." she said flinching as he grabbed her ass and grabbed under his member and squeeze "Don't ever couch me."

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

28Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:50 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden rolled his eyes "I'm not here to make you feel better babe." He chuckled and smirked as she said she didn't want it. "Sureee, you don't." He said sarcastically before slightly jumping when she grabbed his member,squeezing it. "Woah, I need that." He chuckled before sighing and grabbed her wrists,pulling her into janitor's closet. He closed the door and looked at her with a sly grin "I can touch you..I mean, you wearing those types of clothes is just screaming my name out." He grinned evilly.

29Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:55 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"yeah so back off and find some other girl to play with and leave me alone." she said before he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into janitor's closet. "Jayden this isn't funny now let me out." she went to grab the handle but he pinned her to the wall "I'll scream rape and no you can;t touch me." She looked down groaning that her shirt was revealing more of her breast.

30Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:00 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Mmm..How about you don't scream rape..because I am not going to fuck you." He rolled his eyes and let go of her wrists as he grabbed her waist with one hand while the other made its way down under her skirt and panties. "Trust me..you will enjoy this that wouldn't even scream rape..you would scream in pleasure." He grinned and lightly brushed his fingers across her vagina as he tilted his head slightly to the side brushing his lips against her neck "Besides, I am not in the mood to fuck for once..just tease." He chuckled.

31Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:10 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope grabbed his hand as he touched her vagina "No your a jerk who use girls for your own good. I rather go lesbian than to let you feel inside me.." she said letting go of his arm and felt his lips on her neck as she just stand their.. "Know what fuck it.. go ahead.." she said not caring he'll never leave her alone.

32Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:14 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden looked into her eyes when she gave up and slightly sighed with a pout as he pulled his hand out. "That's no fun." He rolled his eyes and opened the door as he walked out "Well, enjoy the rest of your day, I guess." He grinned and blew his hair away from his eyes before walking back into the lunchroom. He sat down next to the head cheerleader and looked out the window as she kept blabbering on about her going to the mall.

33Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:19 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope blinked as he just let her go? "Huh?" she pulled up her top and followed him "what the hell was that?" Hope said grabbing his arm to make him look at her "well?"

34Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:25 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden turned his head feeling her grabbing his arm and looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "What?" He asked confused to her question. He stood up as he looked down at her "What do you mean 'well'? I don't know what hell you want me explain to you." He mumbled not sure of what exactly she wanted to be explained. He thought about it for a moment and rolled his eyes "Oh, you mean the letting you go part...Well, it's not fun if you give in..simple as that." He grinned.

35Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:32 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Know what... whatever.." she walked out of their when the bell went off. By the end of the day she walked out and to the field with her arms folded and sat on the benches looking over seeing Jayden talking to the head cheerleader. "Yeah outcast... Something he'll never go for." he liked the sassy princess type and Hope was.. different.

36Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:38 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden shrugged and walked over to his next his class when the bell went off. When school was over, he met up with head cheerleader in the field since she had practice. He kissed her roughly before pulling away and rolled his eyes at the football team when the ball almost hit his head. He ran a hand through his hair before the cheerleader gave him a peck on lips once they started to practice. Jayden sat down on the benches looking at the field with a bored expression before putting on his headphones. He looked up at the sky for a moment before quickly growing bored from just watching. He turned his head noticing Hope and pulled his headphones down to hang around his neck as he sat next to her. "Hey. What brings you here babe?" He grinned smugly.

37Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:45 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Oh I'm sorry didn't think outsiders wasn't allowed in here." she stood up grabbing her bags "I'll be going." frowning she didnt know why he even bother talking to her even the girls ask him why. Walking off the benches one of the guys threw the ball the wrong was hitting Hope on her side as she fell down trying to get her balance but cut her leg up "Fuck.." she mumbled taking her heels off and looked at her leg as some of the guys laughed.

38Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:51 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden rolled his eyes and raised his hands "Well I am sorryyy." He said sarcastically. He was about to put his headphones back on until he saw the ball hitting her on her side. He glared at the football team as they laughed and picked up the football throwing it far off of the field making them groan. "Good luck finding it!" He yelled with a grin before averting his eyes to her leg. "Ouch! Looks painful." He chuckled and lifted her leg up trying to be cautious of her blood seeing she was part witch. He grabbed his book bag and took out a wipe as he wiped the blood off of her. He didn't know how else he could help and glanced at her. "You need to see the nurse because I don't know the first thing on treating this shit." He chuckled.

39Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:56 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Hey man what the fuck." the said as they went to go find the ball "Why did you do that?" Hope asked before flinching when he lift her leg "Yeah no shit the pain doesn't help." she mumbled under her breath. As he helped her up she stand on both feet and groaned as the one that got cut hurt "Oh I'll go." she said picking up her heels and walked of the bench slowly biting her lip from the pain.

40Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:01 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Because I hate the football team either way." He chuckled and looked at her before helping her up. He looked down at her leg and crossed his arms "Oh and no thank you." He joked before blowing his hair away from his eyes. "You don't need help?" He asked looking at her pained expression "And don't ask why I am helping you because I may be a jerk..but not that big of jerk." He grinned and walked off the bench as he held his hands out "Come on." He chuckled.

41Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:05 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Couldn't your girlfriend hate you for talking or helping an outcast? I'm not very popular with everyone in this school so why bother talking to me.. did your friends place a bet seeing that i'll let you fuck me by the end of the week or was it just to see if you can get into my pants at all." she didn't mean to sound rude but didn't understand why he talked to her, he hot smoking hot and she was.. bla. "I'm not any perky princess you like.." she took his hand as he wrapped it around her waist to help her off her foot "Thanks... and sorry... i guess.." she didn't look at him.

42Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:10 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"She isn't my girlfriend..She is just a girl I fuck." He chuckled and thought about why he talked to her for a moment. "What?" He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned making a bet with his friend "No." He shook his head with a chuckle "I really don't know why I talk to you...I guess you attract me for some unknown reason." He shrugged before wrapping his arm around her waist while the other moved under her ass. "No problem..and no need for a sorry." He chuckled "I can see why you expect me do that kind of stuff." He slightly shrugged and looked around "Umm..where exactly were you planning on going anyways?" He chuckled.

43Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:15 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Yeah must be great having a different girl to fuck every week." she rolled her eyes "Me attract you? Real right.." Feeling Hope downing herself "Hand off ass now Jayden." she flinched at him rubbing it "Nurses office or hospital pick one and drop me off. Don't feel your popular friends seeing you with me."

44Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:19 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"It does! Not that you would know." He chuckled before shrugging,not understanding why he felt a strange attraction towards her. He shook the thought away before rubbing her ass with a smug grin. "What if I don't want to?" He raised an eyebrow at her "What are you going to do about it?" He grinned evilly at her before rolling his eyes. "Whatever." He mumbled and walked over to the nurses office as he held a tight grip on her ass with a wide grin.

45Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:27 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Oh yeah poor Jayden always getting ass but the one girl he hasn't tapped isn't willingly giving it up." she said looking at him feeling him groping her ass "I'll think of something tomorrow." she said looking away as they made it to the nurses office. Sitting down she cleaned around it before stitching it up a bit "That was one nasty cut you had their. Good thing Jayden here to bring you over." she pinched his cheeks "Such a sweet boy you are around this girl." the nurse smiled then walked off "well what now?" she said looking at him before standing up flinching from the pain but keep walking

46Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:33 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden groaned when she pinched his cheeks and rolled his eyes when she walked off. "I'll show you nice." He grumbled and rubbed his cheek before standing up looking at Hope "Mmm, you are such an easy target right now!" He chuckled and lifted her up over his shoulder and placed her on her feet in the hallway. "Remember? I wasn't finished." He grinned evilly looking at the hallway where she was about to change her top eariler before averting his eyes back to her. "So..This is the top you changed into,huh?" He grinned looking down at her breasts before gripping them.

47Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:38 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Woe." she hit him as he lift her over his shoulders carrying her back to the spot they was at before the bell rang and set her back down "Who said you could to that or finished what you started?" she said glaring at his evil grin. Looking down at her see threw red revealing top she shook her head no "Awe wrong top." she said as he rubbed her breast "hey." she smacked "Don't touch."

48Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:43 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I said." He chuckled and licked his lips looking down at her breasts "Wrong top? How is it wrong?" He smirked before frowning when she smacked. He pulled his hands away from her breasts and ran his tongue along his lower lip "Fine..I'll take it slow then." He grinned leaning in close to her lips before kissing her roughly and forced his tongue into her mouth. He pressed his chest against her breast and slightly rubbed their bodies together,not allowing her to pull away from the kiss so fast.

49Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:50 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"No, no no.." she said blushing as he pressed his lips against hers. Hope slightly groaned kissing him back just as rough as her hands rubbed up and down his back. She licked his tongue and sucked on his lips as her hands reached up to grab his hair and tugged on it slightly groaning again feeling him push her against the wall and tugged on his hair harder

50Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:56 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden slightly curled his tongue with hers and tightly pressed her up against the wall as he rubbed her sides. She felt him tugging on his hair,but didn't know if it was a good or bad thing. Then again, he didn't really care and moved his hands to her ass as he gripped tightly before rubbing. He pressed her head against the wall ,continuing to kiss her, and moved his tongue in deeply as he rubbed around the insides of her mouth. He started sucking on her mouth,tightening his grip on her ass.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum