Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Universe in Silver waters

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Oh good! Well..that's a relief..I almost thought you wanted a relationship!" He chuckled "And I can't be nailed down to one woman." He slightly grimaced at the thought before rubbing his nose when she flicked it. He looked at what she grabbed and glared. "What?! No!" He groaned and stopped as he was about to run after her. He put on his pants and shook his hair before fixing it up a bit. He shoved his hands in his pocket before going downstairs to lean against the door frame on the kitchen having a feeling she was hiding somewhere in there. He waited seeing she will have to come out sooner or later.

127Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She left his head phones in the cabet so he has a reason to come back as she walked out "hey." She said with a smirk "oh what you said .. I don't want a relationship with anyone.. I'm ok with just being alone." She looked down rubbing where her scar was and frowned.. "it's better to be alone... nobody can hurt you.." hope felt like she was being to mushy and shook her head "feel free to ignore me..."

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

128Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Hey babe.Now..about the headphones." He frowned as he held his hand out gesturing for her to give them back. He looked down at the place of her scar and raised an eyebrow averting his eyes to her without moving his head. "What?" He chuckled "Talk about changing the mood to all serious about it." He grinned before sighing wanting to ask her what happened to her to get the scar "Ok, screw it..what the hell happened?" He asked pointing to place of her scar.

129Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope but her lip "your friends.... they don't like it that you talk to me so... they attacked me.. but whatever.." She said looking down before she slowly walked back in the kitchen getting his stuff. She walked back handing him his head phones. "Here..." she felt weird telling him about his friends..

130Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden crossed his arms thinking about what she said about his friends and glared at the floor. He looked at her as she handed him his headphones. He hesitantly grabbed them and wrapped them around his neck. "Thanks.." He mumbled and looked at the door "I think..I have to go take care of something." He mumbled trying to cover up his grumble. It was no business for his friends to get involve with who he talks too. They shouldn't even be bullying her if he was the one coming onto her. He glanced at her before rushing to her room to put on his shirt and vest. He looked to see if he had everything and stormed out of her house accidentally leaving his wallet.

131Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Oh um alright." She said looking up at him watching him run around getting his stuff before storming out of her house. Sighing she went into her room and laying on the bed holding onto her pillow then looked down seeing his wallet "huh." She pissed it up and put it on her desk.

A group of jaydens friends was at the pizza joint sitting down talking about things and eating pizza. "Oh hey jay." One of his friends said as the cheerleaders ran up to him

132Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Once he made it to the Pizzeria, he glared at his friends and groaned when the cheerleaders ran up to him. "Fuck off." He grumbled as he pulled their hands away from him. He slammed the palm of his hands on the table his friends were sitting at and glared down at the table as he tap a finger on it. "Is it true you guys are attacking Hope?" He averted his eyes to them without moving his head that was facing slightly down.

133Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

One of his friends looked at him "yeah we attacked that little hybrid bitch." He said with a cocky smirk "so what she shouldn't even be talking to you. That little fuck just needs to learn a lesson that no one wants to talk to a hybrid or put spells on you." He thought maybe hope was lieing her magic to get jayden to talk to her. "Besides have you seem the way she looks. She might be a babe with them tits and eyes but she is ugly as fuck."

134Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden glared at his friend that spoke up and balled his hands up into a fist. Why did he care about all of a sudden? He didn't understand. He rolled his eyes as his friend continued to blabber on "Are you done?" He asked not really hearing what he said except about him agreeing to have attacked her and cracked his neck. He grabbed him by the collar of his shirt before pulling him into an alleyway,shoving him against the brick wall. "Who the fuck gives you the right to beat up the people I talk to?!" He yelled waiting for him to make the first move.

135Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

He shoved him off "why the fuck you care." He shout back "three fucking years ago you use to make fun of her as well but hey if you fallen for the bitch go ahead he fun to stab her again." He grinned at the thought before punching jayden in the face.

136Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden growled and touched his lip seeing it bleed before glaring at him. "That's it you son of bitch!" He groaned as he pushed him down to the ground punching him numerously in the face as he grabbed him by his collar "Fucking dick." He grumbled as he tried to control his wolf urges knowing this would get messy,but for some reason this time it was slowly getting the better of him.

137Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Hybrid lover!" He said with rage he slammed jayden against the wall throwing punches at him over and over as one of the girls called the police. Hayden panted to get him on his knees before licking him in the ribs cracking them. He laughed as pulled jayden on the ground punching his stomach "let me guess you fucked the looser."

138Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden groaned and kicked his legs making him trip as he clutched his stomach once he stood up. He his wolf fangs and claws as his eyes began to change color. Just as he was about to attack he was pushed against the wall along with his 'friend'. They forced him to put his hands up on the brick wall and patted him down to see if he had any weapons before forcing his hands behind his back,handcuffing him. They pushed him along with the other guy into the police car to take him to the station to call their parents. Jayden groaned and licked his lower lip as he slouched down on the seat knowing his mom's going to kill him. Once they made it to the station, they took off the cuffs and forced him and the other guy to sit down. They asked for their information and called their parents. Jayden rolled his eyes glaring down at the floor as he rubbed his wrists wanting to punch him again.

139Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Nice going fuck face." He said looking at jayden as he spit the blood out of his mouth. Planning on doing anything to get back at him for beating the crap out of him. "Like you would care but maybe I should fuck your little hybrid girl then slice her throat." He said slouching down seeing neca walk in as he grinned.

140Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden raised his fist about to start again when he said about hurting her until seeing his mom. Neca asked for Jayden as the police pointed over to him. She quickly rushed to him and gasped seeing him bruised up "Jayden! Sweetheart are you hurt?" She asked concerned and lifted his head to get a better look. Jayden grumbled something under his breath and moved his head away before standing up. "Come on..I don't want to stay here." He mumbled as she looked back at his friend "What happened?" She asked as she fiddled with her fingers "Jayden..what did we do to make you act like this?!" She felt like crying as Jayden rolled his eyes "Drop it!" He groaned before sighing "Can we please...please just..go?" He frowned before realizing he left his wallet at Hope's house. Neca hesitantly nodded before glaring down at the floor. "Can we pass by a girl's house?...I left my wallet there." He mumbled walking out with her as her frowned increased knowing what he did in that girl's house. "Ok." She said as her voice cracked "But we are going straight home after!" She said firmly. Once they made it to Hope's house, he knocked on her door hesitantly.

141Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:34 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She opened the door seeing jayden "oh.. hi." She hold up his wallet "looking for this?" She laughed a little and handed him his wallet. Hope gasped seeing his face "my god what-" she stopped herself not wanting to show that she cares as she bit her lip looking down "I mean.. see you tomorrow." Hope looked at his mom and waved at her.

142Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:31 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden looked down at the floor when she opened the door and looked up when she held out his wallet.Grabbing his wallet, he thrust it into his pocket. He slightly rolled his eyes when she gaped and sighed of relief when she stopped herself. "I guess you will." He mumbled and turned his back on her as he walked down the stairs. Neca crossed her arms seeing Hope waving at her and held in groan not wanting to meet the girls he fucked causing her to fake a smile. She grabbed Jayden by his vest "You are grounded as fucking hell! I am sick and tired of you fucking every girl and getting into fights for who knows what!" She screamed as he put on his headphones,walking home.

143Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((wouldn't she know Hope is Jim's daughter XDD))

She bit her lip and walked inside her empty house that feels like it most of the time, her parents are always gone leaving her alone. Laying on the couch she fell asleep. By morning it was friday thank god, she woke up and got up walking into her parents room seeing the bed still made up and frowned "Looks like they are busy with their... trip." she said walking into her room and grabbing cloths before taking a shower. Once she was done she new on some shorts and a t-shirt walking out of the house she put on her little head phones and lessened to music on the way to school. At her locker she notice Jayden's friends eyeing her making her feel... nervous grabbing her books she turned quickly to bump into jayden and dropped her books "sorry." she smacked her face before getting on the floor and picking her drawing up first before her books

144Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Yep. But if they didn't grow up together...That would mean Neca and Aladdin don't really talk to them anymore. Making Hope just another girl he has fucked xD)

The next day, Jayden woke up seeing his bruises a bit healed and sighed knowing he can't talk to Hope anymore. Not if his friends are planning to hurt her,but he didn't understand why he even cared all of a sudden. He shrugged it off and took a quick shower before changing into a vest with a shirt and some pants. He swung his book bag on his back and wrapped his headphones around his neck as he walked towards school. He moved his hair to slightly cover his eyes and keep his head down not wanting people to look at him just so they could ask what happened. He bumped into Hope and groaned as he moved his hair away from his eyes before noticing it was her. He looked at her drawing and raised an eyebrow as she helped her pick up her books. "What's that?" He pointed to her drawing,curious to what she drew.

145Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Just.. doodles I do when I'm bored." she said nodding her head and took her books when he handed them to her "you didn't have to help." she said got looking at him for she didn't know what to say, looking at the corner of her eye seeing one of his friends coming up to him she felt her spine shivered in fear "Yeah so bye.." she turned around walking off quickly so they wouldn't bother her. "Hey man." one of his other friends said placing a hand on his shoulder but Jayden pulled away "What still pissed that we hurt you little hybrid." he said rolling his eyes as the belle went off "Lucky for you." he walked off. In class they was being partnered up for a science project, "Jayden your with Hope." the teacher said.

146Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Oh." He flipped his hair away from his eyes before shrugging "I know I didn't." He sighed and looked down at the floor. "Bye." He mumbled before rolling his eyes hearing his friend. He shoved his hand away from his shoulder and turned to glare at him. "No." He grumbled not wanting to make it sound like he has gone soft. He lifted his head hearing the bell and rolled his eyes "For me? More like for you dick face." He groaned as walking into the class. He sat down far from Hope as he began drawing on the desk. His head lifted up quickly when the teacher said about being partnered up with Hope and looked at her from the corner of his eyes before moving his attention back to the desk. "Whatever." He mumbled not sure of what they had to do since he didn't pay attention to the class.

147Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Just like she thought he would ignore her after he got what he wanted from her as she sighed picking her up pen and drawing awhile the teacher started speaking about what project is what. "Jayden you and Hope have the human body." she said as Hope rolled her eyes looking down seeing she had drawn Jayden sitting at his desk and shrugged . The bell went off for the next class as she slipped the drawing in his bag when he walked passed her and went to class. after that was done it was time for lunch and Hope sat in the far back as always drinking a soda can as she used a twizler as a straw.

148Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Huh." He lifted his up his head hearing the teacher say him name before nodding his head. "Yeah..ok." He sighed glancing at Hope seeing her rolling her eyes. Once the bell went off, he sighed of relief as he shoved everything into his book bag before walking past her. In lunch, he bit his lip knowing he couldn't sit with his friends anymore and ran a hand through his hair. He glanced at the cheerleaders knowing he broke that off making him slightly groaned. He decided to sit down with a group of girls and smiled at them as they blushed. He turned his attention to the table before turning his head to look at Hope. He didn't know if it was the best idea for them to continue to talk because of his 'friends'. Either way, she did expect him not to talk to her,so it's not like it was much of a surprise. Except the reason wasn't what he expected.

149Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope bite into her food not bothering to look at Jayden but keep looking at the cuts on him frowning a bit before standing up seeing his friends not looking. Quickly she grabbed his hand pulling him from his seat and pulling him away from the cafeteria and into the janitor's closet. Covering his mouth so he wouldn't say anything she hovered her hand all over his face and body where he's been hurt. Healing him up. Seeing the cuts went away she pulled her hand away "Couldn't help myself..Bye.." she opened the door and walked out

((I got eli clips XD!))

150Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 6 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden fiddled with his food before turning to look at his hand when he felt someone grabbing it. He looked up noticing it was Hope and raised an eyebrow when she pulled him off of his seat to take him to the janitor's closet. He was about to speak until see covered his mouth making him feel weird. As she hovered her hand over his face and body his eye's widened feeling his bruises healed. He touched his lip feeling it back to normal as she pulled away. "N-no,wait." He sighed and walked out as he grabbed her hand pulling her back in. He covered her mouth so she wouldn't start complaining "Look..I am sorry if you think I am ignoring you...and I am..BUT..it's not for the reason you think it is." He mumbled and moved his hand away from her mouth. "I feel like if I tell you...you would think of me another way." He sighed knowing it sounded wrong and looked into her eyes with a small frown. "Just..be careful...that's all I have to say." He mumbled before pecking her lips with a grin and walked out.

(Haha! Well, you are going to have fun! ;D xD)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum