Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Universe in Silver waters

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 7 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope felt him grab her hand after he told her to wait pulling her back in she was about to say something but he covered her mouth so she couldn't as he started talking about him ignoring her for another reason. She raised her eyebrow at him when he said she would think of him in another way. What did he mean by that? Looking at him with her grayish- blue eyes she notice a small frown before he kissed her and walked out. "Ok that was weird..' she mumbled to herself and walked out she pulled her hair into a ponytail and went to gym. After school was over she went to get herself some pizza but his friends was their as she turned away "Hey Hope where you going?" one of his friends said that looked beat up as he walked up to her. Grabbed her shoulder Hope looked down "Look I'm not here to see jayden so leave me alone." she said as he pushed her up against the brick wall. "what was that? I didn't hear you seeing as Jayden busted one of my ears." he pulled out his pocket knife as Hope kicked him in the balls and took off.

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

152Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 7 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Once school was over, he walked around the town knowing if he went back home, he would have to stay in his room for the rest of the day sine he is grounded. He moved his hair away from his eyes as he glanced at the pizzeria before averting his eyes around so that he didn't have to see or talk to them. He walked over to the beach and put his headphones on while tracing shapes in the sand out of boredom. He let out a sigh and glanced up at the sky before reaching over,grabbing a shell. He examined it with a small smile knowing his dad gave his mom a seashell necklace when they were younger. He tossed it up and shoved it into his pocket, looking at the water.

153Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 7 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Hey when are you coming back..." Hope asked her dad as she was talking to him on hte phone wanting to go back on the boat and sail around. Not be stuck here with people who don't like her "I miss you.. come home." she walked by the water feeling it splash on her legs as she sighed when he told her another week he promised "That 's what you said three weeks ago.. I hate it here no one likes me.. And your never around." she keep walking feeling her eyes watering at what her father said "Fine take all the time you need..." she hung up whipping her eyes. Her house wasn't that far away from the beach "Just another week... more like never..." she mumbled "Oh we miss you too if you did.. you would be coming home you ass." she growled.

154Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 7 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden heard a grumbled and raised his head before sighing seeing it was Hope. He noticed her wiping her tears away and frowned wondering what was wrong with her. He tried to shake the thought and rubbed his forehead. He walked over to her and grinned trying to act like nothing happened since he has noticed he has been acting strange lately. "Hey babe." He grinned widely and grabbed her wrist "What's with the sad face?" He chuckled and eyed her body "Sad you can't fuck me anymore." He teased.

155Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 7 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She looked up seeing Jayden walked over to her with a grin and grabbed her wrist asking her why she was sad "well.." she stopped when he said Sad you can't fuck me anymore. She pulled her hands away "no and why would i tell you. your like everyone ells in this damn island, what next your going to pull a knife out and stab me." she said "Go ahead like a bloody hell care." Hope covered her face wanting her parents back as she walked passed Jayden but growled when he grabbed her arm "what.. why you being nice... It's not like you." remembering how he used to be mean to her three years ago.

156Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 7 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden raised an eyebrow when she mention pulling a knife out to stab her. "What?" He chuckled to cover up his frown. He crossed his arms when she covered her face and grabbed her arm when she walked past. He looked down at his hand grabbing her arm and glanced at her with a sheepish chuckle "What are you talking about?" He chuckled "I can't be nice?" He grinned and pulled her over to kissed her lips deeply before slightly pulling away with a smirk. "Stop asking question about me,got it babe?" He rubbed her back slightly lifting up her shirt before moving his hand down to grip her ass.

157Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 7 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope looked at him before he pulled her close to kiss her deeply on her lips. She blinked at first before kissing him back for a moment, opening her eyes she looked at him "uh.. huh.." she nossed before glaring at him "Hands off my ass."

158Another Universe in Silver waters - Page 7 Empty Re: Another Universe in Silver waters Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Alright." He raised his hands before chuckling as he shoved his hands in his pockets looking down at her. "Why did you mention stabbing you?...I may be a jerk...but I am not a killer." He chuckled and shook his head "Is that how low you think of me?!" He raised his eyebrows.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum