Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

The new generation

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1The new generation Empty The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

After many years in Silver Water, the two families accepted new members to their family. Aladdin and Neca welcomed a new baby boy named Isaac, now eleven, to their household, whilst the Hawkins had a baby girl named Annabelle, now ten years old. Hope, Ellie, Jayden and Taran were now in college, doing their own studies, whilst John, now fifteen, was finally settling into high school.

Jim and John were busy down in the basement fixing up and improving the newly invented solar surfer that they had been working on for years now. Jim was busy drilling bits and pieces to the actual board while John handed him the necessary tools. He let out a tired sigh, feeling like this was all they ever did on the weekend. "I'll be upstairs" he mumbled to his dad, before trotting upstairs and seeing the others on the couch. Ellie lifted her head and smiled at John before draping her legs over Taran's lap as they watched TV. John slumped onto the couch before pulling out his phone and texting his friends.

2The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope had her own place being build so Anna could have her own room and not share it with john anymore, sitting in the kitchen on her laptop she was working on a short cartoon show for her project using john and Anna for the voices seeing Anna loves to act. She was more girlish than hope or ellie was at that age.

Anna ran down to the basement hugging her dad's leg "daddy can you take me to go see brave mommy is out shopping for food and getting brother some school things." She asked using them puppy eyes of hers to get her daddy to say yes "and john just ignores me."

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

3The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim grimaced and continued to drill the piece of metal onto the board to cover up the engine. "Do I have to?" He groaned and looked down at Anna before sighing as she gave him puppy eyes. "Alright, fine" he grumbled and placed the drill down before taking off his apron. He hung it on the hook and clapped his hands together to get the dust off. "Did you ask Isaac? He might go with you" he mumbled before following her up the stairs. He saw Ellie and Taran on the couch before rolling his eyes, "so you guys won't take her either?" He sighed as Ellie shook her head. "Nope. We're spending this weekend doing what we want to do" she chuckled and grabbed the remote to change the channel. He turned his head, "what about you, Hope?" Jim frowned, seeing her on the laptop. John put his headphones in, not wanting Jim to ask him as he rested his head back and closed his eyes.

4The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Wow ellie your a bitch to my sister." Hope said looking at her before looking at her father. Anna frowned as no one wanted to take her "but daddy I want you to take me." She said playing with her brown hair hope frowned thinking of how her and Jim use to be really close. Now she doesn't need her father anymore. "Dad I got a project to do but I guess I'll finish up later before going out with jayden." Seeing he said he had planed something for them and made her wonder. Standing up she grabbed johns ear "and your coming, if I had to sit threw all the stuff you made me watch you can do the same with Anna." Hope glared before picking up Anna "and dad.. spend more time with Annabelle."

5The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie shrugged and raised her hands, "I usually spend time with her. Am I not allowed to have one day where we can just sit and watch TV?" she raised her eyebrows before turning her attention to the screen as she fiddled with Taran's hand. "I said I would take you" Jim sighed and looked down at Anna before ruffling her hair with a small smile. John whacked Hope's hand away and grumbled when she grabbed his ear, "what the hell Hope?" he rolled his eyes and pulled his earphones out. "I've been helping dad out all day, let me be" he sighed and texted his friend. "Besides, I'm going out with a few friends later on" he frowned at her before putting his earphones back in. Jim rolled his eyes at Hope, "since when are you their mother?" he chuckled and looked at Annabelle. "I said I would take her to the movies, so you can do your homework if you want" he smiled and grabbed his wallet and phone.

6The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin woke up reasonably early that morning. Sitting up, he stretched his arms and yawned slightly before getting out of bed and slowly walking downstairs. He spotted Isaac at the kitchen table and raised his eyebrows, "hey buddy, what are you doing up this early for?" he chuckled sleepily and brushed his bangs out of his eyes. Isaac lifted his head and continued to write on the piece of paper. "Doing homework" he frowned and scratched his forehead. "But it's Saturday..." Aladdin smirked and sat at the table. "Yeah, I know. But if I get it done now, then I won't have to do it later... it's called smart thinking, dad" he looked at Aladdin with a grin before continuing to finish his maths assignment. Aladdin huffed slightly before getting up and making himself some cereal.

7The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope rolled her eyes at john and pushed him off the couch Anna leaned over hugging her daddy close to her as hope went back to working on her project. Anna looked down at john and got down handing him his phone since he dropped it then hope pushed him "here John John." The said before running back to her dad as he picked her up.

8The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

John landed on the floor, holding back a yelp before he sat up and glared at Hope. He fixed up his hair before sitting back on the couch and grabbing his phone once Annabelle handed it to him. "You know, just cause you're older doesn't mean you can push me around. I'm taller than you anyway" he smirked and put his feet on the coffee table as he rubbed the screen of his phone on his jacket. Jim knelt down, "piggy back?" he looked back at Annabelle with a grin, waiting for her to jump on so he could take her to the movies. Ellie rolled her eyes at John before moving her feet off of Taran's lap and walking into the kitchen. "You're still working on that?" she sighed and looked at Hope's project before grabbing a can of soda. "When's it due anyway?" she frowned, not remembering if she had any assignments due.

9The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Yay!" Anna jumped on her dad's back holding on his shoulders as he walked out. "Yeah and I know a spell to make you stay still" hope said rolling her eyes at john before looking up at ellie "it's due tomorrow but with spending time with Jayden and then being lazy when I come home I need fucking john to do the voice I got Anna but I might ask jayden."

10The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Oh" Ellie sighed and took a sip of her soda before seeing John rolling his eyes. She chuckled slightly before sitting back on the couch and holding her soda as she watched TV. John mumbled something under his breath irritably before putting his earphones back in and turning his music up loud so he wouldn't be able to hear anyone talking to him. Jim smiled and chuckled slightly before carrying Anna on his back to the movies. He missed having a little kid to do this with. Hope was grown up and eventually going to leave home, as was Ellie. John was growing older and only, resentfully, spent time with him when he was making the solar surfer. He frowned before smiling up at Anna and purchasing their tickets at the theatres, before going into the cinema and sitting in the middle, placing her next to him.

11The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca woke up after several minutes Aladdin did, She looked to her noticing Aladdin wasn't there and sighed as she rubbed her eyes glancing at the time. She raised an eyebrow when she woke up early for once and sat up as she ran a hand through her hair fixing up a bit as she walked out of their room. She accidentally bumped into Jayden who wasn't watching where he was going as he was distracted looking at an old book he found in his room from hundreds of years back. "Oops!" He chuckled "Sorry." He grinned and picked up the book that he dropped before walking downstairs as she walked to take a shower. He saw Aladdin and Isaac in the kitchen and slightly rolled his eyes seeing Isaac doing his homework early,as usually. "Morning Dad and Isaac." He smirked and ruffled Isaac's hair with a chuckle before looking for something too eat. "Oh and before you even ask about me waking up early, I only did it because I'm waiting for Hope to text me so we can go out." He mumbled and closed the cabinets before leaning against the counter as he looked at the old book in his hands again.

Taran stayed quiet and looked at Ellie before averting his eyes to the TV slightly chuckling hearing them trying to work out something for Anna. He ran a hand through his hair and poked Ellie with a smirk "Lazy day,again then?"

12The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Isaac looked up, seeing a book in Jayden's hands. He slightly chuckled, "since when can you read?" he teased before looking back down at his homework. He fiddled with the pencil in his hand before tapping it lightly on the table as he tried to think of the right equation for the maths problem. Aladdin smirked at the both of them before sitting at the table and eating his cereal, "oh okay," he glanced up at Jayden and raised his eyebrows at the book before shaking his head with a smirk. "So where are you two off to today then?" he asked curiously before eating some more of his cereal.

13The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Growing up sucked hope kinda wished she was a kid or a teen again standing up she grabbed johns fav sweet walking over towards him she pulled the head phones off again "sorry for pushing my little brother but could you do the voices please. I have to bring it in tomorrow john." She asked hoping he'll be ok with it.

Anna held on her dad's neck looking at the posters she asked for candy and soda before going inside and sitting in the middle. Holding the box of candy she started eating some of it.

14The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

John tilted his head back as he let out a groan before reluctantly standing up and snatching his favourite sweet from her hand. "Fine!" he said before following her into the kitchen. "What the hell do I even have to say?" he frowned and looked at her project before putting the lolly pop in his mouth and stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets.

Ellie grinned at Taran and nodded her head before offering him some of her soda. "It's been a busy week at college" she chuckled and draped her legs back over his lap as she looked at the TV. She almost dropped her can before she thrust it into his hands and dashed upstairs into her bedroom. She searched around in her bag, slightly groaning when she remembered she had a mini story to write. She grabbed her laptop and book before bringing it downstairs and back on the couch, to start writing, although she had no idea what she was going to do the story about.

Jim smiled at her and put his arm over the back of her chair as the movie started. He sighed slightly, hoping she wasn't going to drag him to every movie she wanted to see. There was only so many Disney and kid movies that he could take. He pinched a piece of her candy with a grin before eating it and moving his eyes back to the screen.

15The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden pulled a face at Isaac before smirking "Hey, I can read...I just don't like too simple as that." He chuckled and looked at Aladdin before shrugging "I..really don't know..but it doesn't matter since we always end up doing..well..whatever seeing as this town..is getting really boring." He rolled his eyes with a slight sigh and glanced back at Isaac "And you better not be doing someone else's homework." He pointed at him with a slight frown before averting his eyes back to the book as the opened it slightly getting the shivers for some reason making him close it quickly. Neca walked out of the shower and put some clothes on before pulling her hair over to one shoulder. She walked down stairs and smiled seeing them all "Morning all of you." She smiled and pecked Aladdin's lips with a smirk before pulling a chair out to sit on. She crossed her arms on the table looking at Isaac's homework. "See, Jayden you should be doing your homework early..and NOT last minute so you wouldn't have to worry Sunday night OR Monday morning." She chuckled as Jayden rolled his eyes.

Taran shrugged "When is it not?" He sighed "I stayed up writing a fucking essay about political issues..that in my opinion, I don't give a damn." He mumbled before seeing her rush upstairs. He continued to watch TV and glanced as she came back down. "I'll just stay quiet then..seeing you are busy." He chuckled looking back at the TV.

16The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:05 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin sighed with a frown, "yeah I know. But there isn't much we can do about it" he played with his cereal with the spoon in his hand before looking over at Isaac. He lifted his head up and looked at Jayden, "I'm not. This is my own. Why would you care if I was anyway?" he frowned and looked back down at his homework. "Besides, it's either do their homework, or get bashed. I think I'd rather do their homework, wouldn't you?" he mumbled and quickly wrote his name on the top of the sheet, before standing up and packing all of his pencils up. He brushed his eraser bits off the table before grabbing his homework and putting it in his bag. Aladdin looked up, seeing Neca walking in. He smiled as she pecked his lips before looking at Isaac in concern. "You know we can talk to the principle about this bullying issue. I'm not going to let some kid push you around" he frowned furiously, picking his bowl up and putting it in the sink. Isaac just shrugged, not really knowing what to say. "If you tell the teachers or the principle, it only makes things worse" he sighed and rubbed his neck before brushing his hair from his eyes.

17The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:07 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She smirked at him before quickly opening her book and starting off her short story. She stared at the document on her laptop for ages, not knowing what to write before a bunch of ideas flooded through her mind. She quickly wrote them down, finishing her assignment in less than an hour. Once she proofread it, she handed it to Taran, "can you please read it for me? Just to see if it sounds ok?" she smiled at him and clapped her hands together as if she were begging.

18The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:16 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca bit her lip and looked at Isaac with a frown. "Isaac, you can't jus-" "Look, you don't just working for the bully." Jayden rolled his eyes "You have to stand up for yourself..fight back." He frowned as Neca pulled a face at Jayden "No..FIGHTING..isn't a way to resolve those problems." She mumbled and looked back at Isaac "But..your father is right...you have to talk to teacher or the principle and if you don't..I will because..I am not going to watch you coming home with more bruises." She frowned and looked down at the table as she fiddled with her hair. Jayden sighed and reached for an apple placing it in his mouth and walked to grab Isaac by the collar of his shirt dragging him out of the kitchen and into the living room. He took the apple out his mouth and glanced at the kitchen "Like I said, you can't let them push you like that..there is only one way to this game..and it's not by ignoring it..it's by refusing to the victim." He mumbled before taking a bite out of his apple.

Taran sighed and rolled his eyes when she asked him to read it. "Really?" He mumbled and grabbed the laptop from her lap putting onto his as he read it. Once he finished reading it, he thought about and smirked "Yea..it sounds great." He chuckled "Just...fix up a few grammar errors." He chuckled.

19The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:19 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Ok!" she chuckled and grabbed her laptop back, fixing up the grammar errors before she sent it to her teacher. She rushed upstairs and put her laptop away before running back down and jumping onto his lap. She kissed him deeply before pulling her lips away, "that's your reward for reading my story!" she chuckled and slid off of his lap and onto the couch. She twirled her hair between her fingers as she looked out the window.

(Wouldn't the time skip mean Oliver would have died? D: )

20The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:22 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope smiled as she handed him the paper with what he has to say "here this is what you have to say, let me call jayden real quick." She said grabbing her phone and calling him.

Anna watched as a movie with vampires came on "I wanna see." She said jumping up and down before looking at her dad "my candy."

21The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:23 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Isaac rolled his eyes slightly, feeling like they were lecturing him again. He kept his hands in his pockets and nodded his head, though he wasn't really listening. He almost tripped when Jayden pulled him out of the kitchen by his collar. He shrugged his hand off of him and looked up at him with a frown, "yeah well, I wouldn't let this kid push me around if he weren't so big. Have you seen me? I'm not exactly the biggest or strongest kid out there" he frowned and looked at his skinny little arms. "The guy could snap me in half if I tried to fight him" he sighed and looked up at Jayden with a roll of his eyes. He couldn't wait till he was a teen, then his werewolf strength would emerge fully. He hated being weak. "You just have to accept the fact that I'm not like you" he shrugged and blew his hair out of his eyes. Aladdin sighed and rested against the kitchen counter with his arms crossed, wondering what Jayden was filling Isaac's head with this time.

22The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:26 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

John rolled his eyes again and grabbed the sheet of paper. He turned the microphone on before recording him saying the lines. Once he was done, he chucked the piece of paper onto the table and pulled the lolly pop out of his mouth. He walked into the living room, grimacing when he saw Ellie kissing Taran. He grabbed his phone from the couch, "see ya!" he shouted and opened the door before walking outside. He put his earphones in and listened to his music as he walked throughout the town, feeling a little bored.

Jim chuckled and shook his head, "just watch the movie, Anna" he sighed and turned her to face the screen. He continued to watch the movie.

23The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:29 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope just smiled a little once he was done and put his voice to match with the scene before shutting the laptop down waiting for jayden to pick up the phone.

Anna pouted before watching the movie

24The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:32 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked at Aladdin and forced a slight smile "How.. different..those two are." She chuckled hesitantly and fiddled with her fingers "I think..I am going to talk to this to the principle because...I don't want to keep seeing Isaac..with bruises." She frowned and covered her face as she shook her head letting out a sigh. She glanced at the kitchen counter noticing a book and stood up to pick it up. "Huh." She breathed eyeing it a bit with a slight smirk "Where did you get this?"

Taran chuckled and watched more TV before jumping as she kissed him deeply. He kissed her back before smirking as she pulled her lips away. "Uh-huh...well it's not as good as lollies..but I accept." He teased and crossed his arms looking back at the TV with a slight sigh. "Honestly there is nothing to do anymore..." He mumbled as he looked out the window with her before averting back to the TV.

Jayden glanced at his arms when Isaac did before looking back at Isaac with a frown. "Ok, I get your aren't like me,but-" He stopped looking down at his phone as someone was calling. He sighed letting it ring since he will pick it up later. "But you can't just let jerks get away with being..well jerks." He rolled his eyes as he put the apple down on the table "And by letting that guy be a jerk..you are only promoting it." He thrust his hands in his pockets before smirking "Besides, did I say you have to fight back physically?" He raised his eyebrows with a grin. "You can always..oh I don't know..accidentally drop something in his food..if you know what I mean." He grinned.

(Oh yea x()

25The new generation Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:37 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully before turning to the TV. She frowned and nodded, "yeah I know" she mumbled, "maybe we should move" she smirked and slouched down further on the couch. She brushed her fingers through her hair repeatedly, feeling bored of watching TV. She crossed her arms and stared up at the ceiling for a while, closing her eyes as she listened to the television.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum