Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

The new generation

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

26The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:40 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Huh?" Aladdin looked up at the book before shrugging. "I don't know... Jayden brought it out" he chuckled, "is it for Halloween?" he asked, looking at the weird 'spooky' pictures on the front cover.

Isaac frowned and looked at the ground before averting his eyes up at Jayden. "What are you, eight?" he chuckled and brushed his hair out of his eyes. "I guess that could work" he shrugged, "but if he found out... I'd be so dead" he mumbled and looked at the couch for a moment. He sighed before looking out the window, "aren't you supposed to be seeing Hope today?" he frowned and headed for the door. "Can I walk with you there? I don't have anything better to do" he shrugged slightly and opened the door.

27The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:48 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca nodded and placed the book down on the kitchen table. "I haven't seen this in...hundreds of years!" She chuckled and opened the book looking for the place to imprint blood as she flipped through the pages. "But..it's not just any ordinary Halloween book." She grinned glancing at Aladdin before looking at the pictures as she ran her fingers through the pages.

Taran sighed "I wish." He mumbled and glanced at her "But...we have to stay in this boring ass town..with the same things to deal with." He sighed and slouched down on the couch before face-palming. "Oh..shit..I forgot I had to read." He mumbled and shrugged "I guess..I'll leave that for tomorrow." He mumbled and rubbed his eyes. "So..Are you up for anything?..Because my mind..is blank."

Jayden pulled a face at him with a slight smirk "Ouch!" He chuckled before sighing. "Look..I would deal with your bully situation myself..but then people would consider me as the bully seeing I am wayyy older." He chuckled and crossed his arms "So..try thinking of a way you can get him...like you could make a peace trade...or that's what he would think." Jayden smirked and as he took out a fake ID he made years ago with a chuckle. "I really don't know why I keep this seeing I don't need it..but..you could just give the guy the fake ID..and then, start a fight with him..once the police interfere..they would see the ID and noticed him from the 'most wanted' list." He grinned "Do you get what I am saying?" He chuckled not knowing if that made sense before nodding when he mentioned Hope. "Yea..sure." He shrugged and walked out with Isaac.

28The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:49 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

'Well don't pick up I'll go to dinner with out you.' She textd teasin him before putting her phone in her pocket and went up stairs to change in her black dress putting her hair up and make up on. She waited for jayden to shown up.

After the movie was over Anna was asleep in the chair as she felt her dad picked her up

Last edited by Hope Hawkins on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

29The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:56 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie sighed and lifted her legs to rest on the coffee table, slightly jumping as John opened the door quickly and walked inside. She looked over at him before glancing back at Taran, "I'd be up for anything... if there were something to do..." she frowned and fiddled her fingers together. "We can... go to the beach" she mumbled before frowning, not really in the mood to get wet. She sighed and sat up, resting her chin on the couch cushion as she tried to think of something they could do.

John sat on the couch and looked over, seeing that Ellie and Taran were bored. "Hey isn't it Halloween soon? Are you guys gonna dress up or what?" he smirked and crossed his arms as he glanced at the tv.

Jim lifted up Anna and carried her home, laying her in her bed and pulling the covers over her. He kissed her forehead lightly before walking back downstairs and into the basement to work on the board.

30The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:58 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Isaac shook his head and chuckled, "that sounds idiotic" he poked his tongue out at Jayden and shoved his hands in his pockets as they walked. "I don't think I want the police interfering..." he frowned and kicked a pebble as they walked. He lifted his head and saw the bully from school heading towards them, looking at Isaac with a wide smirk. The boy was pretty large, weighing more than a normal eleven year old should. "Great" he mumbled before flinching as the guy bumped him roughly on purpose with his shoulder. "Watch where you're going" the guy growled with a grin, making Isaac glare at him as he continued to walk. He mumbled angry incoherent things under his breath as he continued to look at the ground.

Aladdin chuckled and shook his head, "what are you trying to say? That the book is magic?" he wiggled his fingers in the air before smirking and crossing his arms. "Which wouldn't be hard to believe seeing as magic is real..." he mumbled with a chuckle.

31The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:06 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca nodded "Yep." She grinned and sat down on a chair. "You see these blood stains in the book." She gestured to the pages "Well...they are real if you can't tell...but..there is always one page specifically that has the most blood." She grinned flipping through the pages.

Taran looked at John as he opened the door,walking in. He sighed and shook his head "I don't want to..get wet." He mumbled before looking at John. "Oh yea...I almost forgot..caught up with college I guess." He sighed and rubbed his face before shrugging "I don't know...I think we are too old for that kind of stuff unless there is party going on." He chuckled.

Jayden sighed and rolled his eyes "Just do SOMETHING." He looked over at the boy walking towards them with a smirk. He raised an eyebrow before sighing seeing him bumping into Isaac roughly knowing it was on purpose making him frown. His hands balled up into his fists before blowing his hair away from his eyes glancing back at the bully. "Do you want to keep dealing with this bull crap?..because you won't do shit to stop it!" He groaned and shook his head before walking up to Hope's house. He knocked at look at Isaac "Listen, letting them do that..will just make things worse for the future..stand up for yourself because if you won't..no one else will." He mumbled.

32The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:11 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Anna was fast asleep in bed tired from watching the movie but hearing a knock at the door she got up and yawned walking ovr towards the door the opened it "oh hi come in." She said as hope just walked out of her room putting her heels on she looked downstairs "I'll be right their." She said grabbing her bag and walked down seeing jayden in normal cloths "ok I'm getting out of this thing..." she mumbled not wanting to be in a sexy dress with him like that

33The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:12 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Isaac rolled his eyes, "fine then! Next time I see him, I'll beat him up. Maybe spit in his food while he's not looking or trip him over in the halls at school" he said sarcastically as he crossed his arms. "But then that makes me the bully too" he frowned and rolled his eyes again before averting his gaze to the ground. "He's always going to bully me, no matter what I do" he shrugged, "there's always one kid who gets bullied in school and unfortunately for me, I'm that kid. Just because you're all 'tough and macho' doesn't mean I have to be" he grumbled and crossed his arms. He glared at the ground as he waited for Hope to answer the door. Maybe he could hang out with Anna or something. Then again, she was a bit too girly for his taste sometimes. He looked up as Anna answered the door and walked in with Jayden. He looked over at Hope and then at Jayden with a frown as he just stood there, not really knowing what to do, whether he should head home or not.

Aladdin chuckled and hesitantly nodded, "okay... I don't get it" he smirked with a shrug. "What's the blood meant to do anyway? That's the part that's confusing me the most" he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

34The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:17 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"I'm pretty sure there's a party... but you guys aren't invited" he teased before chuckling as Ellie pulled a face at him. "Surely there'd be parties at college right? There better be. Otherwise that would suck" he smirked and looked over as Jayden and Isaac walked in. "What are you guys doing here?" he chuckled before rolling his eyes as Hope came down. "Why did I even ask" he smirked before standing up and lightly punching Isaac's arm. "Why the sad face?" he frowned and looked at Isaac before shrugging his shoulders. He looked up as Hope came down before glancing at Jayden, wondering where they were planning on going with her dressed like that. Then again, he probably didn't want to know.

Ellie rested her shoulder against Taran's side before looking over as Jayden and Isaac came in. She smiled before frowning when she noticed Isaac's frown. She looked at Jayden before moving her vision to the ceiling, feeling bored.

35The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:21 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Anna kinda liked issca but he was to nerdy at times but other times he was a pretty fun guy and didn't they say opposites attracted? She looked at her sister seeing how pretty she looked before looking issca, it was funny she was younger than him but in the same grade but higher in math seeing she was very smart for her age "hey you wanna hang out today we can do whatever you like" she said

36The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:22 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca rolled her eyes with a chuckle "Ok..well...the book takes you too the place you are seeing..Halloween town in other words..it might sound funny..but trust me..it's not." She chuckled and grinned widely as she found the place to imprint the blood. "There!" She pointed to the place and glanced at Aladdin "Oh! It's well..the blood imprint is what take you there." She grinned and stood up as she picked up a knife. She sat back down and pressed the blade on her finger. "You need a drop of blood...but-" She hesitated and put the knife back down "I think we should all go as a family!" She exclaimed.

"You can't just spend your whole life arguing over Harry Potter and-"Jayden lifted his head as Anna opened the door "Hey." He grinned and walked in before chuckling as Hope was wearing a sexy dress. "Well..couldn't you have warned me or something."He grinned before looking down at his clothes and shrugged "I didn't think it was really necessary to dress up..well..fancy." He grinned and looked at Isaac when John asked him what was wrong. He sighed and crossed his arms before leaning against the wall. Taran glanced at Ellie "Ok..seriously...what do you want to do?"

37The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:29 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"We'll your the one texting me that your taking me somewhere every nice and to dress sexy." She said showing him the message "I think you look pretty hope." Anna said "least my sister likes it." She poked her tongue out playfully before walking back into her room and took the dress and everything ells off "damn jayden..." she put on her baggy shirt and some tight jeans. Before walking back down and put her shoes on "ready."

38The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:31 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie groaned and stood up, "I don't know! I want to go traveling or something, because this town is so boring!" she frowned, feeling frustrated. She turned to him, before remembering about the club that was on tonight. "We can go to a club!" she smiled brightly and clapped her hands together. "Tonight! Please tell me you'll go" she pouted, not wanting to go dancing or whatever by herself. "It'll be fuuuun" she grinned and grabbed his hands, waving them around as she intertwined their fingers. She chuckled and let go of his hands before putting hers on her hips.

39The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:33 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled and raised his eyebrows, "you want to take our kids to Halloween town? Pretty sure that place wouldn't be child appropriate" he smirked at her before sitting on the kitchen counter. "Have you been there before?" he asked hesitantly, feeling a little unsure of it since he had no idea what happened there.

Isaac looked up at John and sighed, "nothing I'm fine" he frowned and crossed his arms before looking at Anna. He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, what do you want to do?" he asked Anna, moving his hands into his pockets and looking up at Hope when Anna said she looked pretty. He sighed and rubbed his face before glancing back at Jayden.

40The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:36 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Let's see I finished my homework Friday so I don't have to ask you for help." She teased "w hat about that new harry potter movie, I mean my dad already took me to the movies but maybe... the arcade or um." She tried thinking

41The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:38 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Isaac just shrugged, "nah I don't really feel like seeing a movie..." he chuckled and rubbed his neck. "We can just go to the arcade? Unless you're too scared of the loud noises" he teased as he rolled his eyes with a smirk. He pulled his hands out of his pockets and crossed his arms as he glanced back at her.

42The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:39 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca nodded with a shrug "They aren't that small." She chuckled looking back at the book. "Yea...and it's pretty..well creepy at first..well..it's creepy every time you go..but I want to get into the REAL Halloween spirit for once..not that crap people have on nowadays." She pouted and stood up off the chair walking towards the him. She placed her hands on his knees "Please?" She chuckled and pecked his lips.

Taran sighed "Clubbing? Seriously?" He rolled his eyes not in the mood to go out to dance. "Fine..but I don't think I'll do much but sit around..so don't start pressuring me on dancing." He chuckled as he slightly rolled his eyes. "But like I said..fine...still, that's until later..I meant right now." He chuckled and looked back at the TV as he rubbed his forehead.

"I didn't think you would take me seriously!" He laughed before looking at Anna "Of course she does." He rolled his eyes with a slight smirk and waited until she got dress. He thought about that weird book he found as he looked down at the ground before slightly jumping as he heard Hope. "Ok then..that's more like it." He teased and grabbed her hand. He looked at Isaac seeing his frown making him hesitate. "What are you going to do while I am out?" He asked not really wanting to leave him hanging.

43The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:42 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Know what jayden fuck you." She teased taking his hand she looked back at his little brother and at Anna. Anna glared "haha your just like jayden." She rolled her eyes then hold her arms "I'm not scared so do you wanna go or not."

44The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:45 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie rolled her eyes and tugged on his hands to pull him up off of the couch. "Stop being so moody and boring" she grinned and held onto his hands as she pulled him over to the others. "Surely there's something that you would like to do, seeing as everything I decide to do, is either boring or involves too much physical activity for you to handle" she teased and looked up at him with a grin.

John slumped back onto the couch, feeling bored as he listened to his music.

45The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:47 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin stared at her on purpose for a while as she pleaded. A small grin formed on his lips before he chuckled, "fine, fine, fine. But I'm blaming you if Isaac gets traumatised or something. You're a bad mommy" he grinned and jabbed her side.

Isaac raised his eyebrows at Jayden before rolling his eyes at Anna, "I said we'd go, didn't I?" he chuckled before looking back at Jayden. "Anna and I are going to the arcade" he mumbled before grabbing Anna's arm and pulling her outside. He let go and shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked, glancing at her with a smirk as they walked towards the arcade.

46The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:49 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Really cause all I got from it was Im scared." She laughed before he grabbed her hand walking out of the house she placed her hands to her sides walking to the arcade.

47The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:52 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"You obviously weren't listening then, as per usual" he teased with a slight grin as he looked over at the arcade. Once they were inside, he walked over and picked up one of the guns for the shooting game, he inserted a coin into the machine, waiting for it to load before quickly killing all the monsters.

48The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:52 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca chuckled before flinching. She grabbed his hand and lightly smacked it "And you are a bad husband,jabbing my side like that." She grinned "Besides, I don't think Isaac is going to have nightmares...wait..does he get scared easily?" She chuckled and put a finger to her lip,thinking about it. "Maybe..we should put a scary movie on tonight for them to watch..if they can't handle it..then we won't take them..yea?"

Taran shrugged "I don't know." He chuckled "I guess...I just got bored with life...I don't get how witches and werewolves..and any other magical creature still finds life..interesting..because I am completely drained of entertainment honestly." He mumbled with a slight frown as he looked down at her. "I guess..we could go for a walk." He sighed.

Jayden rolled his eyes playfully at Hope before raising an eyebrow at Anna and glanced at Isaac before shrugging seeing Anna would keep him company. "Ok..let's go." He sighed and pulled Hope out as he took her to the place they were going to eat.

49The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:57 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled as she smacked his hand, "eh... I'm only bad when you want me to be" he grinned and chomped his teeth together. He slightly chuckled before hopping off of the bench and rubbing his neck, "yeah I guess that could work... what movie did you have in mind?" he smirked at her as he raised his eyebrows. "You reckon you'll be able to get Jayden home? He's usually out with Hope and his friends..." he chuckled and crossed his arms.

50The new generation - Page 2 Empty Re: The new generation Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:58 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Like my sister said yo your brother.fuck you." She said poking her tongue out before making their way to the arcade. Putting some money in she picked up the gun and joined issca.

"So why cent you tell me where we're going and why we're going?" She asked looking him then kissed his lips quickly "I love you... oh my place is almost done just gotta pay." She said happy to be moving into her own house "your only allowed to come over at night." She teased

((My eyes are starting to hurt.))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum