Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

The new generation

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

276The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca chuckled and shook her head "I think I would feel uncomfortable if some other guy was going to put a tattoo near my breasts or vagina." She grimaced with a slight chuckled and looked down at her breasts before averting her eyes at Aladdin with a chuckle "And..I think..it would look..well messed up." She chuckled at the image before shaking her head. She looked at him for a moment and grinned "You know, I am also thinking of getting a pierced lip." She grinned and she pointed to her lower lip slightly to the side of it with a chuckle. "It would make our kisses..interesting." She chuckled at the thought and shook her head again "I don't see how people can make-out like that."

277The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin grimaced as he looked at her lip and shook his head, "I would be okay with that... as long as it was a stud rather than a sleeper" he chuckled before pecking her lips. "And I know you're trying to tease me so..." he held her lips together between his index finger and thumb, grinning before he let go with a chuckle. "So do you reckon you'll get your belly button pierced or not?" he smirked, not remembering whether or not she told him a definite answer.

278The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She chuckled "What? No! I am serious...I want a pierce my lip." She grinned and breathed a chuckle "Yea..you are right...I don't want to." She smiled before pulling a face at him as he held her lips together. As he let go, she licked her lips with a chuckle. "Umm..yea, I just..don't know when." She smirked and slightly sat up as she looked down at her stomach. "It's going to hurt.." She pouted with a slight sigh before laying back at him. She ran her index finger on his lower lip and smiled "You should get your lip pierced." She grinned looking back into his eyes.

279The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Well obviously it's going to hurt" he chuckled, "but it'll only be for a few moments and then it'll be okay, so you don't have much to worry about" he smiled and rubbed her back lightly. He raised his eyebrows with a slight scowl, "me? Get my lip pierced? You're joking right?" he breathed a chuckle. "That would be... weird. Especially since I think lip piercings are for teenagers who like to... rebel against their parents. So I think you should be talking to Jayden and Isaac about that" he smirked and poked his tongue out a little. "Hate to break it to you, but I'm not getting any piercings... period" he chuckled and ran a hand through his hair.

280The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"It would look funny!!" She chuckled "That was my plan...but..I guess you don't want to look funny..so nevermind." She smirked and pecked his lips as she moved his hair away from his eyes. "Well..I don't want to be the only one with a piercing..it will make me feel..so weird." She breathed a chuckle and sat up on her knees. "I want to go get the piercing now...before I keep thinking about it..because..then I will never get it." She chuckled "Yea?"

281The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Don't expect me to get one" he chuckled and raised his hands before nodding. "Alright, shall we go now then?" he smirked and sat up slightly, waiting for her to get off of him so he could get up. He grinned at her and pecked her lips before tapping her sides lightly and lifting her off of him. He stood up and got dressed properly before standing over near their bedroom door, waiting for her to get ready.

282The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca chuckled as he lifted her off of him. "Well..there is such thing as saying excuse me,Aladdin." She playfully rolled her eyes with a chuckle and stood up off the bed. She put on a plain hoodie and some skinny jeans. She slipped on flats and walked over to him. She grabbed his hand as she intertwined their fingers with a small smile and pulled him out of the house. She locked the door and walked to the town. She looked around before hesitating as she saw the tattoo and piercing parlor.

283The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Yeah well I'm not that polite" he grinned at her before holding her hand as she intertwined their fingers. He smiled at her before walking out of the house and into town. He felt her hesitate when she saw the tattoo and piercings parlour and sighed, "come on!" he pulled her over. "You brought me out here and you're not going home without a piercing" he chuckled and walked closer to the parlour.

284The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca slightly groaned as he pulled her in and tilted her head back. She let out a sigh while biting her lip when they entered and looked at the needles as she rubbed her stomach feeling regretful especially since there was no one there at the moment. The guy looked at her and smiled "Welcome." She nibble on her lip and glanced at the chair "Um, hey..you guys make piercings..right." She hesitantly chuckled at how stupid that sound because they obviously did if it said so in the sign. The guy nodded and gestured for her to take a seat "Yea. Where do you want the piercing?" He asked as she sat down and hesitantly lifted her shirt as she pointed to her belly button with a nervous chuckle. "Alright then..just relax." He smirked and grabbed everything he would need before washing his hands and putting some rubber gloves. He then grabbed the needle and cleansed it with rubbing alcohol making her feel more nervous as she slouched down on the chair.

285The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin sat in a chair near her, leaning forward so that his elbows were on his thighs. He looked over at her, seeing that she looked nervous. He watched the guy cleaning the needles and other tools before he leaned back on his chair and rubbed his neck.

286The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

He man lifted her shirt making her feel slightly uncomfortable before he cleanse her belly button with an alcohol pad to get rid of bacteria. He made a mark using a body marker, on the place she wanted to have the pierce on her belly button before clamping her skin making her slightly flinch. He glanced at her with small smile "Relax." He chuckled as he reached for the needle and angling it before he pushed the needle through her skin. She bit her lip as she closed her eyes feeling a tight pinch as he held it there for thirty seconds. Quickly, she sighed of relief when he gently slid the needle out. He reached for the diamond piercing stud as he thread it through the hole.

287The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin watched curiously as the man clamped the part where he was going to pierce. He slightly flinched as he pushed the needle in, making him feel a little sick. He looked away, averting his eyes to the posters and tattoo examples around the shop. He turned his head, seeing him thread the piercing through, making him avert his eyes again as he felt a little queasy in the stomach. He stood up and walked around the room, trying not to watch, but felt his eyes drawn to what the guy was doing. He quickly turned his head when he felt sick again, thinking that he may have a fear of needles or something.

288The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Once the man finished, he looked at Neca with a smirk "Alright..you can open your eyes." He chuckled as Neca looked down at her belly button pierce. She breathed a chuckle and looked at Aladdin with a smirk as he walked around. She stood up still feeling the pinch as she wrapped an arm around her stomach. The man pointed to the long view mirror and walked over to the check-out as he took out the gloves before crossing his arms on the desk. Neca walked over to the mirror and moved her arm away before sighing seeing it a bit red. "Don't worry...it will go away soon." He smirked and looked at Aladdin. "Soo..yea or no?" She chuckled hesitantly wondering if Aladdin liked it or not. Then again, she already got the piercing so too late for saying no.

289The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin turned around to look at her piercing and nodded quickly, "y-yeah it looks great" he chuckled and grabbed his wallet out before walking over to the check out. He paid for her piercing and bought any sanitary equipment needed to help keep her piercing uninfected before grabbing her hand. "Lets get out of here" he mumbled and pulled her out of the shop. He took a deep breath of fresh air and sighed before rubbing the front of his neck. "Do you like it?" he asked hesitantly.

290The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca bit her lip as she looked back at her stomach while he paid for her piercing and any sanitary equipment. She looked at him with a smirk while putting her shirt down as he grabbed her hand and nodded "Alright." She smiled and walked out with him before raising an eyebrow as he took a deep breath of fresh air. "Are you ok?" She chuckled and shrugged "I don't know..kind of feels weird..to walk..since I still feel the pinch." She breathed a chuckle "But..maybe once the pinch feeling goes away..and it's not..red..then, yea." She smiled and pecked his lips.

291The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"What? Yeah I'm fine" he breathed out a hesitant chuckle and scratched his head. "I just... don't like needles" he grimaced at the thought before putting a hand on his stomach. "So it wasn't so bad, was it?" he looked at her with a small smirk before looking at her stomach. He smiled as she pecked his lips before reaching down and taking a hold of her hand, "do you want to do anything else while we're out?" he asked as he looked at the shops surrounding the parlour.

292The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca chuckled "Wow..how do you get your shots against illness?" She smirked and shrugged "It wasn't as bad as I thought...but I felt..uncomfortable.." She chuckled hesitantly and intertwined their fingers when he grabbed her hand. "Hell no! I don't want to walk around with a pinch feeling!" She chuckled "Unless.." She looked at the ice cream shop and smirked "Ice cream?" She raised her eyebrows.

293The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin shrugged with a chuckle and nodded slightly, "yeah ice cream sounds good right about now" he smirked and held her hand as they walked towards the ice cream parlour. Once they were inside, he looked at all the flavours before the woman at the counter asked what they would like, "uh... I think I'll get cookie dough" he mumbled and then looked at Neca, thinking she may want the same flavour, but he wasn't entirely sure. He smirked to himself before grabbing the ice cream once she handed it to him and looked at Neca. "What would you like?" she smiled at Neca.

294The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca followed him at the ice cream parlor and rushed over to the ice cream flavors before wincing at the pinch feeling. She wrapped an arm around her stomach and slightly bent down looking at the ice cream flavor. She glanced at Aladdin as he picked cookie dough and bit her lip. "Umm.." She glanced at his ice cream with a chuckle "I'll get the cookie dough one too." She smiled and stood up straight. She grabbed the ice cream cone with a wide smile "Thank you!" She chuckled before licking the ice cream "Mmm!" She smirk as she tilted her head from side to side a bit.She stopped noticing how childish she was acting and looked at Aladdin with a sheepish chuckle.

295The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Once the lady handed Neca her ice cream, they walked out and Aladdin looked at Neca with an eyebrow raised as she moved her head from side to side. A wide smirk appeared on his lips before a small laugh burst from his lips as she looked at him. "You uh... enjoying your ice cream there, babe?" he grinned with a chuckle and nudged her lightly before holding her spare hand as he had some of his ice cream.

296The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca pulled a face at him as she heard his small laugh. "Yes, I am." She hesitantly chuckled and licked her ice cream with a playful glare at him. "What? I can't enjoy my ice cream?" She smirked and poked a hole through her ice cream with a slight chuckle before licking it off her finger. She looked at him and forced his hand to smear ice cream on his mouth and nose making her chuckle as she licked her ice cream innocently.

297The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"No it's fine. I just didn't think it would be that good" he smirked. "Mmm that's some good ice cream. Mmm, oh yes, mmm" he mocked her in a high pitched voice before he chuckled as he ate some more ice cream, flinching as she made him smear ice cream on his mouth and nose. "Just the way I like it, except you missed the rest of my face" he smeared it on his cheeks before chuckling as he licked his lips and tried to reach the ice cream above and below his lips with his tongue. He gave up and wiped the ice cream off of his face before licking it off of his hands.

298The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She pulled a face at him as he mocked her and couldn't help but laugh at the way he sounded. "You are making me sound...like I am having an orgasm." She laughed "WHICH I am not." She smirked before chuckling as he smeared it on his cheeks. She playfully rolled her eyes at him as he wiped the ice cream off of his face. "Aww! You weren't going to let me lick it off." She joked and looked back at her ice cream with a smirk as she licked it. "Mmm, oh yea, tastes so fucking good,mmm!" She mocked while slightly moaning it before laughing when she saw people looking at her strangely.

299The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled as she moaned and looked at all the people watching her strangely, "nothing to see or hear here" he said to them as he grinned and pulled her away. He ate some more of his ice cream before he pushed her elbow up, making her smack her ice cream onto her lips. He laughed as he saw all the ice cream around her mouth before turning around and raising his hands. "You can't say you didn't have that coming to you" he grinned widely and ran a hand through his hair as he had some more of his ice cream.

300The new generation - Page 12 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca chuckled sheepishly and followed him as he pulled her away. She continued to lick the ice cream before pouting as he made her smack her ice cream on her lips. She playfully glared at him and wiped some off the ice cream off her ice cream cone and drew a mustache on him with a chuckle. She licked her lips "Hello Mr. You like the new lip stick I bought?..all white baby!" She gestured to her lips with a chuckle before wiping it off with her arm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum