Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

The new generation

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

301The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled and nodded, feeling the ice cream mustache above his lips. "Very nice... do you like my mustache? Doesn't really match my hair, but I did grow it myself" he winked at her before grinning and licking the ice cream off from above his lips. He chuckled slightly before eating his ice cream cone and then thought for a moment, "maybe I should actually grow a mustache" he grinned at her, not knowing whether she liked facial hair or not. "What do you think? I'm thinking Dumbledore style, you know? The long beard and bushy mustache" he chuckled.

302The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca smirked and nodded her head "Very macho!" She raised her eyebrows with smirk. She looked down at her ice cream with a pout seeing it almost gone and looked at him when he said about growing a mustache. She thought about it before she laughed "Oh hell yea! Dumbledore is smexy." She winked with a chuckle before nudging him. "Well..if you are serious about growing mustache..I think you could pull it off.. except..it's going to tickle me." She chuckled and rubbed her upper lip. "Either tickle me..or it's going to feel like you are scratching me when we kiss..or something else." She chuckled sheepishly and continued to lick her ice cream.

303The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He chuckled and nodded slightly, "well if I am going to, I'm not planning on having a bushy mustache... unless I want to look like a pedophile or an old man" he smirked and ate the rest of the ice cream. He tried picturing himself with a small mustache but couldn't. He shook his head, "actually I don't think so" he chuckled and rubbed his forehead. He put an arm around her shoulders as they walked home and lifted her top slightly to look at her piercing. "It looked painful when he put the needle through" he chuckled and let her top fall back down.

304The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca chuckled "Oh yea! I want a husband to look like a pedophile for sure! It's every girls dream." She smirked and finished off her ice cream before looking up at him "Alright..that's your choice." She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Once they reached home, she chuckled as he lifted her top "yea..you aren't polite at ALL." She smirked as shrugged "You wanna know how it felt?" She raised an eyebrow with an evil grin and pinched his arm with her nails digging into his skin.

305The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled and shook his head as they reached home. Once inside, he looked at her with a smirk, "hey! I'm allowed to lift up your shirt, you're my wife" he chuckled and raised an eyebrow as she pinched his arm. He looked down and smirked, "ah, it hurts so much!" he lied and gave her a light push. "Please don't hurt me anymore, I don't think I can cope with the pain!" he put a hand to his forehead before falling onto the couch and closing his eyes.

306The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"It's still MY body..so if I don't want you to touch me like that..you can't force it." She playfully glared at him before rolling her eyes as she pulled her fingers away from his arms. "Alright, I got the message." She chuckled and crossed her arms "But it did hurt..a little." She smirked "I think you reacted worse than I did!" She chuckled and jumped on top of him as he sat down. She squeezed his cheeks tightly and pecked them.

307The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin grimaced at the memory and shook his head, "honestly thought I was gonna be sick or something just watching it" he frowned and rubbed his throat before chuckling as she squeezed his cheeks together. He shook his head to get her hands away before grinning up at her, "so have you decided when this holiday is gonna happen?" he sighed before pecking her lips and rubbing her hips lightly.

308The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yea..so I guess we can see who can handle pointy sharp objects like a man!" She teased and poked his chest before leaning on it as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Umm..no,not really." She shrugged "I guess..when we are all here..Jayden is who knows where..and Isaac..wait..where is Isaac?" She chuckled and looked up at the stairs "Is he in his room?"

309The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin playfully glared at her, "I'm allowed to be scared of SOMETHING" he chuckled and then looked upstairs as she did. "Isaac?!" he shouted and then went silent as he tried to hear if he was in the house. Isaac got up off of his bed and opened his door, "yeah!?" he yelled. "Oh... nothing, just checking you were home" he chuckled. Isaac rolled his eyes before closing his bedroom door and sitting back on his bed. "Does that answer your question?" he raised his eyebrows and smirked at Neca.

310The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca chuckled "Yes..Yes it does." She smirked and rested her head on his shoulder as she ran her index finger up and down his throat. "I find it weird how guys have adam's apple." She chuckled and touched his adam's apple before shaking her head not knowing why she felt doing that. She looked up at him and cupped the side of his neck gently before glancing at the stairs. "I still find it strange..how Isaac and Jayden are so opposite...by his age Jayden was always out." She chuckled "Still..I am glad I don't have to worry about him leaving all the time." She smiled looking back at Aladdin.

311The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He breathed out a quiet chuckle as she ran her finger up and down his throat. He looked at her with a smirk and shrugged, "if we didn't have them, we'd probably sound like a woman. And that would be even weirder" he chuckled and itched his nose. "Yeah I know" he sighed with a small frown as he glanced over at the stairs. "I guess it's also because of their friends... I mean, Jayden had Hope, Ellie and Taran to hang out with all the time... Isaac has Anna but I don't think they're really into the same things" he frowned. "I just wish everything would be alright with him at school. I hate seeing him coming home with bruises" he grew slightly angry just thinking about it, his hands balling up into fists. "At least when he's older he'll be strong enough to deal with it himself" he frowned and looked up at the ceiling.

312The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca shrugged "Yea..I guess you are right." She chuckled and looked back at him with a slight sigh. She looked down at his chest and nodded "Yea..he will be strong enough..but..is he even the fighting type..besides, it's going to be Jayden all over again...with detention..suspensions ..honestly, I am shocked Jayden wasn't expelled." She rolled her eyes before looking back up at Aladdin "At least..he keeps me company when you go to work." She breathed a chuckle. "Still..he acts..very mature for his age."

313The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Who knows. But I'd rather him be able to fight the guy rather than just deal with being bullied by himself" he frowned and moved an arm to rest under his head. "Yeah I know" he sighed and looked at her for a moment. He then shrugged, not really knowing how to respond. "I don't know whether it's a good thing or not" he frowned and shrugged his shoulders again as he wrapped his arms loosely around her waist.

314The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yea...I guess you are right." She sighed as she slightly moved her upper body away from him while raising her knees a bit on either side of him. She placed the palm of her hands on his chest as she lightly traced shapes before looking up at him "Yea..I guess it's a good thing..but..I feel like he isn't having much fun nowadays." She slightly smiled and pecked his lips "OK! Let's not talk about it right now." She breathed a hesitant chuckle.

315The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Alright... what do you want to talk about then?" Aladdin chuckled and raised an eyebrow as he brushed her hair from her face. He smiled at her and pecked her lips slightly before moving his arm back from his head, to wrap around her waist. "How about, how much you REEEAALLLYYY enjoyed that ice cream, huh?" he raised his eyebrows up and down before laughing slightly. He grinned and moved his hands up to mess up her hair with a smirk.

316The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca pulled a face at him and smirked. "Yea. That ice cream was sooo fucking orgasmic!" She playfully rolled her eyes at him and chuckled.Quickly, she pouted when he messed up her hair and ruffled his hair before moving her hair away from her face. Grabbing a cushion from the couch, she smacked against his face with a chuckle "Don't you dare mess up my hair again." She pointed at him with a playful glare and pecked his lips.

317The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin grinned at her as she playfully rolled her eyes, his grin turning into a smirk. "Hey!" he chuckled as she smacked his face with a couch cushion and held his hands up to shield his face from another attack. "Sorry, princess" he grinned after she pecked his lips and poked her sides numerously. "I didn't think that your hair was that important, since you're not going anywhere" he chuckled before faking a pout as she messed up his hair. "No not my hair!" he cried before he ran a hand through his hair dramatically and rolled his eyes before laughing.

318The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca groaned and covered her stomach with her hands holding her sides. "No fair!" She breathed a chuckle and rolled her eyes "What? I can't look good while being in my house?..because if you really want me to be careless I can." She grinned and unwrapped her arms from her stomach. She smirked and cupped his neck "Well..sorry! But I can do whatever I want if I am apparently a 'princess'" She rolled her eyes and ruffled his hair "Got a problem?" She grinned and tilted her head to the side.

319The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

wanna hurry up with the halloween. Sorry i havent been on, spending time with family and Now I have a hurt back and kinda cranky from being out in the sun all day with no food >.>.. so again sorry Sad i'll be going to bed soon cause I'm freaking sleepy

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

320The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"No! I'm sorry. I hate when you look amazing around the house, because it takes all the attention away from me!" he joked with a fake pout before chuckling lowly. "Yeah I do have a problem!" he fixed his hair up before moving an arm to wrap around her neck loosely. "I'll give you a noogie!" he chuckled at the word before putting his hand into a fist. He grinned and held her body close as he ruffled her hair with his knuckles, rubbing his hand on top of her head.

321The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:47 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(That's ok... hope you feel better... :\ Idk where you want to start Ari? :s)

322The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Uh..should I start a new topic..or just continue here?"

Neca rolled her eyes with a chuckle "Well, it's not my fault you try to out shine me but can't!" She smirked. She raised an eyebrow before groaning as he ruffled her hair with his knuckles. She placed the palm of her hands on his chest and tried to push away "No fair! You are stronger! And this is no way to treat your wife!" She laughed and before she continued to grow. She moved her hand up and squeezed his cheeks tightly "Let go!" She chuckled.

323The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(I guess a new topic? Smile)

324The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled and let go, raising his hands and laughing slightly as she squeezed his cheeks together. "Now you let go" he mumbled, his mouth a bit squished as she held onto his cheeks. He smirked and raised his eyebrows before grabbing her wrists and pulling her hands away from his face with a grin.

325The new generation - Page 13 Empty Re: The new generation Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((yeah a new topic would work and lets just say Hope yelled at Jayden later about getting drunk))

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum