Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halloween Town.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 23]

551Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:01 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"I didn't steal anything. I borrowed!" she chuckled and pointed at him. "Besides, I don't have any now... and it's not like you wear half the stuff I 'steal' anyway" she grinned at him before popping the remaining bubbles in the air and placing the bubble bottle onto her bed side table. She glanced at him for a moment as he talked about watching all the movies they had before crawling onto his lap and sitting on him, facing him. She split her legs on either side of him and gently poked up his chest before touching his nose for a second. She chuckled and pulled her hand away quickly, "well I don't know then... I guess we'll just have to sit around doing whatever" she grinned and played with his hair for a moment. She glanced out her window when she heard thunder again before dropping the strands of his hair from her fingers. She chuckled as it moved slightly in his face before brushing his hair back as if he were wearing a headband. She moved her hands away before he could do anything and chuckled slightly.

552Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:09 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Uh-huh..sure..whatever you like to call it." He grinned and rolled his eyes "That's because...I don't have to wear half the stuff you 'steal'! Especially since...I don't know notice what I have in my closet!" He chuckled sheepishly before grinning as she sat on his lap. He placed his hands on her legs that were on either side on him and raised an eyebrow as she touched his nose for a second. As she pulled her hand away, he rubbed his nose and nodded "alright...as usual." He chuckled before pulling a face at her as she continued to play with his hair "I am not a doll!" He mocked one of her pouts before chuckling as he ran a hand through his hair.

(I have to go...I know it's early..but..I need to practice for band in the band room seeing if I practice in my house..I will wake everyone up..and my final is today for that class D: Bye!.)

553Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:16 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She sighed and looked at him with a small smirk as he chuckled sheepishly, "yeah well, as you can see, I am wearing my pyjamas now, so I won't be stealing any of your clothes any time soon" she grinned at him and rested her hands on his chest. She chuckled as he rubbed his nose before looking at him with a grin as he mocked her pout. She slightly laughed, "I know you're not! But you look so cute with your hair up!" she grinned and brushed a few strands of his hair away before leaning down and cupping his face as she kissed him gently. She pulled her lips away slightly after a while before pecking his lips and kissing along his jaw line. "I think I might already have something planned for you for Christmas" she mumbled against his jaw before pulling away to look at him with a grin as she traced the parts of his shirt with her index finger.

(Haha alright, that's cool! Bye! & good luck! n__n)

554Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yea,yea,yea...say what you want..but you and me both know you are kidding because..if you actually consider me..'cute' with my hair up..you seriously have some issues knowing what's good and what's bad." He chuckled before slightly shrugging and grinned as she cupped his face. He kissed her back gently as he moved his hand to cup her neck before sighing as she pulled away. He breathed a chuckle "Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow and slightly shrugged "Well...I don't have anything planned seeing it's still weeks away." He frowned and glanced at her "By the way, I think you are on the naughty list this year." He chuckled.

(Sorry for late reply..I am working on two essays before this week ends.. x( Damn school... But I still need to work on them for the rest of the week...I'll try to get on more tomorrow since the difficult part is always the rough draft since you have to start fresh :/)

555Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She grinned at him as he chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes, "um, yeah it was a joke... and I don't have serious issues!" she smirked at him before pecking his lips again. "Yeah" she grinned and pulled away for a moment, "yeah I know. And you're a guy... so I don't think you'll plan until the last minute anyway" she teased and poked his stomach gently. She raised an eyebrow, "why am I on the naughty list?" she asked with a slight grin. "I thought we'd already agreed that you were on the naughty list, not me" she raised her eyebrows with a smirk as she fiddled with the bottom of his shirt.

(That's cool n__n I've seriously got like all the time in the world right now, until I go back to work on the.. 15th I think. So that's alright, focus on school! xD)

556Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((why don't we skip so they can go to Hawaii?? Oh and i'm not going to be on Thursday. I'm going to see evanescesce Smile ))

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

557Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Alright Smile We'll probably have to wait until Ari gets on though, unless you just wanna start with Ellie, Hope, Jim, Mel etcetc. Smile Ohh, exciting! xD)

558Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:42 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(I am almost done with my essays! Wait...so are we going to skip now or tomorrow?...And yay, OBAMA WON!! I just felt like saying it xD)

"Last minute?...yea...I guess I am a last minute shopper."He chuckled sheepishly as he rubbed his forehead before looking back at her with a grin. "And..no! We could both be on the naughty list!..you may look innocent but you aren't AT ALL." He pointed at her with a grin "So..you will be getting coal for Christmas from Santa..and I will laugh at your face." He chuckled before shrugging "SO...how does it feel like being naughty?" He raised an eyebrow with a grin.

559Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:52 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(I have no idea... I think tomorrow would be better for you guys xD but OHMYGOD SERIOUSLY!? YAAAAAYYYY! n____n somuchhappiness)

"Uh huh" she smirked at him and crossed her arms as she raised an eyebrow. "How am I not at all!? I am a little" she gestured with her fingers before grinning. Her grin turned to a pout, "I don't want coal for Christmas" she tilted her head to the side and looked at him with the pout. "Really? Really. You're going to laugh at my face? Well! Since we're both apparently on the naughty list, that means you'll be getting coal too, so HA!" she pointed at him and chuckled as she shifted a little on his lap to get more comfortable. She playfully rolled her eyes, "oh it feels great. I hate being all sweet and innocent. I'd much rather be naughty" she playfully grinned at him and ran her hands up his chest before chuckling and lying her body on top of his.

560Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:59 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Aha xD Good point..it's sleepy time for me right about now..Night x( And YUP!! Well...I don't have to worry about moving from the U.S xD)

"A little? Maybe your appearance..like I said..but other than that...you are not! Competition isn't a good thing for one...and you are ABUSIVE!" He faked a pout and rubbed his arm as he shook his head as if he was remembering the times she hit him. A grin crept on his lips and chuckled "Yea! But there is a difference since I am used to getting coal..you on the other hand are used to being pampered." He teased and poked her stomach. He wrapped his arms around her as she laid her body on top of his. "That's great! Because.. naughty can be a good thing." He grinned at her before kissing her forehead lightly.

561Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:14 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Haha xD Alright night! OH and did you still want to rp them on the plane going to Hawaii? Very Happy I can ask Megan & start a new topic for whenever you're both ready if you want n__n & I talked to Sophie earlier and she said to start without her since she has to study for her last exam :/)

She rolled her eyes with a grin, "well, you know, you could always leave. I hear it's not healthy to be in an abusive relationship" she faked a pout before smirking and fiddling with the collar of his shirt. "But, you wouldn't leave me, would you?" she looked at him with her eyebrows raised, "because if you tried, I'd have to beat you up!" she chuckled and lightly ran her finger along his collarbone. She looked at him and scoffed, "pampered? By who? Myself?" she chuckled before playfully rolling her eyes. She grinned as he did and nodded, "uh huh" she grinned again as he kissed her forehead before moving her lips up to his and kissing him as she ran her fingers up the sides of his neck to cup his face before pulling her lips away slightly.

562Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:51 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Yea, I think it would be fun rping them on a plane xD And aw, that sucks x( But with the whole new topic thing..yea, sure! I'll try to get on when I get home...I guess I was busier than I thought because..since report cards are coming out Tuesday..all these teachers are giving fucking essays for the last grade they put -.- And I've noticed I have gotten lazy this year...so..I gotta boost up my grades D:)

"There you go! I can't always leave because you are going to abuse the hell out of me if I do!" He faked a frown and looked away "Sometimes...you can really be mean!" He chuckled and looked at her before lightly pecking her lips. "No..I wouldn't leave you either way." He grinned. Lightly rubbing her back he looked down at her finger along his collarbone before averting his eyes to her. "YEA!..No I'm kidding..I don't know who your pampered by." He chuckled. As she moved her lips to his, he grinned against hers and kissed her back. He pressed her lower body against his as he continued to kiss her before grinning at her as she pulled away. "You gotta admit I am right." He grinned.

563Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:58 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Yeah same here xD I know! She said sorry :/ but I think her exam is tomorrow, so she might be on later tomorrow I have no idea xD Oh, no that's cool! Seriously, focus on school first xD I know what you mean!)

She slightly chuckled and looked at him, "you wouldn't leave me if I abused you?" she raised an eyebrow before slightly laughing at the mental image of her doing that. She shook her head, "that's never going to happen" she smirked and pecked his lips quickly before looking at him again. She lightly ran her fingers through his hair before chuckling again, "mmm... maybe by my secret boyfriend that you don't know about" she faked a gasp and held a few fingers to her lips, "oops. I gave that away didn't I?" she grinned and pulled her hand away before kissing him again. She pulled away and slightly laughed, "wait, so me kissing you is considered as naughty now?" she grinned and slightly tilted her head to the side as she glanced at him. She shrugged, "alright then" she grinned again and pecked his lips before kissing his chin.

564Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:07 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Haha, that's fine ^-^ Like you say..school comes first,right? xD It's because it's sophomore year..nothing special about it..at least 5 classes I have an A..but the other 3..they are pretty close to a C x()

"No, I never said that..I said I wouldn't leave you because you 'abuse' me right now." He chuckled and nodded his head "Yea, that better not happen...besides, it would look very...strange..I have to be the man in the relationship! And..no, I am not going to be abusive." He smirked before pointing at her "AND don't you dare say you're the man because do you remember what happened last time?" He raised an eyebrow as he grinned smugly. He quickly rolled his eyes playfully as she faked a gasp. "Yea, Ellie..if you do cheating you have to do it the right way!..Damn, I thought I taught you better." He joked and grinned at her before kissing her back. As she pulled away, he shook his head before shrugging "I..don't know." He chuckled and rubbed her legs "Unless, you had something else in mind.." He trailed off with a grin.

565Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:16 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Right xD Ah ok (: Wow o.o You must have a lot of classes xD How did you go with the essays you had last night? Did you finish them? Very Happy)

"Oh" she breathed a chuckle and looked at him with a grin. "Yeah I don't want a repeat, thank you!" she held his lips together with her fingers before chuckling and pulling them away before he could move them. She faked a sigh, "I'm sorry... I guess I'll just have to be a bit more careful next time" she faked a pout before raising her eyebrows as he trailed off. She bit her bottom lip and looked at him for a moment, "maybe I do... maybe I don't" she breathed and glanced at the door before turning to look back at him with a smirk. She grinned slightly before leaning forward and pressing her lips to his, kissing him deeply as her hands cupped his neck. She pulled her lips away after a while and moved down to kiss his neck lightly. She pulled away quickly and raised her eyebrow, "why? What did you have in mind?" she smirked and licked her lips a little.

566Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:23 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(It's only 8..it was going to be 9 because of Rahm..but they just made the classes longer..I'm used to it :/ And...ah! NO! In other words, I am screw because one is from my first period and the other...is fourth..right before my lunch x( ..and now, I gotta go..bye! )

Taran chuckled as she faked a pout and gave her a look a disappoint before grinning as he looked down at her lips when she bit her bottom lip. "Well....you either do..or you don't ..which is it?" He raised an eyebrow as she grinned at her door. He kissed her back deeply and pressed her upper body against his before pouting as she pulled her lips away.He grinned as she kissed his neck making him tilt his neck a bit and breathed a chuckle. "Oh..nothing..unless you were thinking that I was thinking of.." He grinned and pecked her lips "then...you might just be right." He grinned.

567Halloween Town. - Page 23 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:35 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Oh xD I guess that's normal... I had like 4 classes this year so... 8 is a lot xD Oh D: Well good luck...? Bye! Smile)

"Fine, I do" she breathed a chuckle before shaking her head a little with a grin. She playfully rolled her eyes as he grinned, "wow, you're so helpful" she smirked and pecked his lips before leaning closer to his lips. She brushed her lips over his before pressing them back to his again. She slid her tongue into his mouth as she kissed him roughly, pressing her body against his as her hands ran up and down his arms. She moved one up to cup his face as she continued to kiss him, the other resting on his shoulder. She slightly rubbed her body up on his as she tried to reach his lips better, moving her other hand to cup the opposite side of his face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23