Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halloween Town.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 23]

26Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:56 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He quickly stopped when she slipped, "whoa! Are you alright?" he frowned and sat up properly, putting his hands on her waist as she rubbed her head. He hesitated as she moved back onto him before raising an eyebrow, "what's with you and slipping and hitting your head in bathrooms, huh?" he chuckled and pecked her lips, moving his hand up to rub the back of her head gently. He slightly groaned as she began to move her hips again, running his fingers down her back before he pressed her body against his, slightly hugging her to him as he slowly thrust with her hip movements. He kissed across her shoulder before brushing his lips up her neck. He slightly sucked on her neck as his arms gently rubbed her lower back.

27Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:03 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca nodded with a slight chuckle before pulling a face at him as he pecked her lips "I have no clue to what you mean by that..MR." She breathed a chuckle "I don't know what happens in your personal life..but like I said I don't have the slightest clue to what you mean." She grinned as leaned forward as he pressed her body against his. She rested her head on his chest and continued to move her hip roughly making her close her eyes while pressing her lips against his chest. Her breathing pick up again and brushed her lips up his neck on to his neck as she pressed her breasts on his chest. She suck on his neck roughly as she cupped the other side to continue to stifle her moans. Pulling away from his neck, her lips parted further as her breathing increased quicker and heavier making her slightly groan before shaking her head as she droplets continued to fall down from her straight cut bang onto her face.

28Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:04 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She slightly rolled her eyes with a smirk before laying down on the grass, "I think I can handle a few 'tricks'... besides, like I said before, you all gang up on me! So what else am I supposed to do?" she sighed and grabbed another dandelion. "Yes I can wait" she pouted and blew the pods up into the air, watching them float around before twisting and twirling the stem in her hands. She watched as the clouds floated in the sky, before wriggling her nose as some pods flew from the bush of dandelions, tickling her nose. She tossed the stem back into the bush before nibbling on her lower lip as she watched a flock of birds fly above them.

29Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:09 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Oh yeah" Aladdin chuckled sheepishly and rubbed his neck. "I don't know what I'm talking about either..." he smirked at her and shrugged his shoulders. He leaned back against the wall and grinned as she pressed her breasts to his chest, liking the feeling before moaning softly as she continued to move her hips. He moved his hips with hers, thrusting in a little deeper as his body temperature began to increase further again from the warm water. He flinched as she shook her hair, making more water splash onto his face. He breathed out a chuckle and wiped his face with his hand before bringing her lips to his and kissing her roughly. He moved a hand to cup the nape of her neck as his other hand rubbed down to her ass. He slightly squeezed her ass with a grin as he sucked on her lower lip. He pulled away for breath as water continued to run in his face before shifting so that the water hit her back rather than his face. He smirked at her before leaning forward and kissing down her neck roughly, brushing his other hand up and down her back as he kissed along her collarbone.

30Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:18 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca grinned as he shrugged his shoulder "Yea.." She breathed a chuckle. She chuckled sheepishly as he wiped his face with his hand and leaned forward to kiss him roughly as she cupped the sides of his neck,deepening the kiss as she pulled him closer. She looked at him as he shifted a bit making the water hit her back while she playfully rolled her eyes at him "Nice." She breathed with a grin before biting her lip at his touch. She began to feel her body temperature rise and she moved him all the way in continually. "Fuck-" She breathed breathed a moved a hand down to rub his inner thighs roughly as she tilted her head back enjoying the feel. She moved her other hand to run through his wet hair as she leaned on him tightly to still have her balance. She licked her lips as her throat began to feel dried. Lifting up his head, she kissed him deeply as she slide her tongue into his mouth pressing against his tongue before slightly curling around his as she grinned.

Taran let out a sigh and slightly shrugged "You make it easy that's why." He smirked and looked up at the sky "Good..because you really don't have another choice but to wait." He chuckled and began to fiddle with the grass before he pulled some out and glanced at the alley feeling a bit surprised that no one storm out of there. He looked up at the sky seeing the sunset and sighed knowing it might be to late by the time they finish talking. He laid down like her before looking over at a hill not far from them.

31Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:22 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She sighed again and rubbed her arms as she glanced up at all the trees, wondering how long it was going to take Hope and Jayden. "You don't think they're... making out or something, do you?" she looked at him with a smirk before rolling onto her stomach and fiddling with the bits of grass around her. She swung her legs up and down as she pulled out bits of grass, chucking them up and watching the breeze push them away. She slightly chuckled as some landed on him, before reaching over and brushing them out of his hair. She moved her hand back and watched a few ants scurry around in a patch of dirt near the dandelion bush.

32Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:26 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He moaned a bit louder as she continually pushed him all the way in, moaning again as she rubbed his inner thighs. He grinned at her before kissing her back deeply, feeling her tongue curling around his, running his hands through his hair before pressing her a bit tighter to him. He breathed out as he pulled away and rubbed his forehead, feeling a bit too hot. He stood up and pulled out of her before he pulled her up with him, turning the shower off, "well Mrs. it looks like the showers working... was there anywhere else you needed me to check?" he breathed and leaned forward as he kissed her neck gently. His hands brushed over her hips and he continued to kiss down her neck, pressing her body to his again before he pulled his lips away to look at her with a slight grin.

33Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:32 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca raised an eyebrow as he pulled out of her and stood up as she looked up at him before standing as he pulled her up with him. She turned her head as he turned the shower off and rested her gaze on him with a smirk. "Anything else?" She placed a finger on her lower lip and lightly tapped before grinned as he kissed her neck gently making her tilt her had to the side. "Well...you still haven't fix the pipes in the kitchen now have you?" She raised an eyebrow with a chuckle and grabbed his hands as she walked out of the water. "Mind if you check that for me?" She grinned and rubbed his chest "Because...my husband and kids still aren't here...so I only have you to do that." She rubbed his arms as she looked up at him with a grin.

"Ha!..Actually...that may be possible." He chuckled and shrugged "I don't know..and I don't want to check!" He grinned. He continued to watch the cloud before taking a deep breath in as bit of grass landed on his mouth making him grimace with hesitation. He spit them out and rubbed his mouth with a chuckle "Well..now I cans say I have tasted grass..thanks to you." He grinned and wiped the bits of grass away from his clothes. He grabbed some grass and chucked them towards her as he grinned.

(I gotta go x( Bye!)

34Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:36 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Aw bye! Smile)

Ellie chuckled before shrugging, "I don't want to either" she slightly grimaced before pushing her upper body up to rest on her elbows. She turned her head and jumped as he spat out bits of grass, "I didn't realise you planned on tasting them!" she chuckled and sat up as she laughed. She flinched as he chucked bits of grass at her, holding her arm up before grinning, "so how does it taste?" she teased and grabbed a handful of grass before chucking it at him with a chuckle. "Grassy?" she grinned and sat up on her knees.

35Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:39 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

{Aha alright, bye! :-)}

"Oh yeah, I forgot about those" he playfully rolled his eyes, "no I don't mind at all..." he grinned. "I am the repairman, right?" he smirked before stepping out of the shower. He grabbed a towel, "you don't mind if I use your towels, do you?" he smirked again and raised his eyebrows as he dried himself off before wrapping the towel around his lower half. He bent down and picked up his clothes before hesitating and turning back to her as he ran a hand through his hair, "shall we get dressed? Or do you think it'd be best for me to just fix it naked?" he grinned widely at her and raised his eyebrows, a grin still on his lips.

36Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:13 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope nodded s she leaned up and kissed his cheek "ok my lips are sealed." she quietly said walking out with him to go find Taran and Ellie. Squeezing his hand she sighed "Hey is your little brother dating my sister?" she asked

Ellie was still on Isaac as she thought about it for a moment, "I say lets go eat, i wanna hurry up and leave the park before Hope comes back with Jayden. Who knows if they will start picking on us."

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

37Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca grinned and with a small chuckle as she shrugged. "No, nothing wrong with drying yourself up." She smirked and reached for a towel as she rubbed it against her hair before sliding it down to wrap over her chest. She held the side of it before tucking it in and looked at him. "Hmm...you probably will get your clothes wet...or dirty..so I think it's best for you to repair it naked." She grinned and walked over to him as she lightly rubbed his chin. "So far..no complains." She smirked and looked down at his lips before averting her eyes back to his with a grin.

Taran chuckled and rolled his eyes with a grin "I didn't plan on tasting them either! I just thought I could enjoy taking a deep breath without you throwing bits of grass in the air making them land in my mouth." He grimaced before pulling a face at her "Obviously, it tastes like cupcakes...what do you think it tastes like?!" He chuckled and grabbed a handful of grass "Why don't you try some?"

Jayden walked into the park before raising an eyebrow when she squeezed his hand. "What? I don't know." He shrugged and raised an eyebrow "Does it matter?" He chuckled and thought about it for a moment thinking it would be kind of weird seeing if things do get serious between him and her..what would happen to Isaac and Anna? He shook the thought away and smiled.

38Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie laughed again, "I didn't know you were taking a deep breath" she smirked, "I'm terribly sorry, you don't know how sorry I am" she rolled her eyes with a smirk and grabbed some grass from his hand. She grinned and raised her eyebrows, "well if that's the case then I'll have to try some, won't I!?" she grabbed one piece of grass and put it on her tongue. She tried chewing it, although there wasn't really much to chew. She slightly grimaced at the taste before she swallowed it. "THERE" she smirked and wiped her mouth, "definitely tastes like cupcakes" she playfully rolled her eyes before chucking the rest of the grass bits in her hand onto him.

39Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Sorry I was walking my dog,and..be right back. -.- My mom wants to take me to the store.)

"Yea. Whatever." He rolled his eyes with a slight grin and crossed his arms when she grabbed some grass from his hand. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head "Wow...you actually ate grass." He smirked and looked up at the sky "Didn't think you would because I was just playing." He chuckled and looked back at her "You are a very weird girl." He chuckled as he laid back down on the grass. "Now, I have to wash my teeth when I get home...since I still have the taste." He grimaced for a second with a chuckle hating the taste.

40Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Haha that's alright! Smile Oh and Sophie's got a swimming competition thingy today, so she won't be on until later Smile)

She grinned at him and slightly nodded, "what? It's only a bit of grass" she teased. "It's just like... lettuce or something" she shrugged. She slightly laughed, "hey you ate it in the first place... even if it was accidental" she smirked and crossed her arms. "Why? There's a lake right over there" she grinned and pointed to the lake. "Just ignore all the ducks swimming, eating and shitting in it" she grinned at him before standing up and stretching. She bent down and grabbed her water gun with a pout, "well I'm guessing they're still talking" she sighed and put it back in her bag. She crossed her arms and looked around for them before looking down at him and sitting back down.

41Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Well...now I am ready for picture day -.- I don't get the point of buying new clothes but..whatever xD And alright Very Happy)

Taran chuckled "Shut up!" He smirked and slightly face-palmed before moving his hand away to look at her "Well..I wasn't thinking about all the ducks shitting and eating on the lake until you brought it up...nice." He grimaced as he looked at the lake "You just ruined a lake for me." He laughed and watched her stretch. "Yep...that's what I am thinking." He sighed and sat up. "Well...I am getting bored here waiting...hey, wanna go for a swim in the lake filled with a bunch of shit?" He joked and stood up as he looked around the park "Well..come on...let's walk around or something because they are taking long." He grinned as he held his hand out.

42Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Haha! Yay for picture day xD Don't you guys have a school uniform? o.O)

She slightly chuckled and glanced over at the lake, "it's not like you're allowed to swim in it anyway" she smirked and nodded over to the sign saying no swimming. She grinned up at him, "hmm... totally" she smirked and looked over at the lake again before grabbing a hold of his hand and standing up. She slightly swung their arms as they walked, kicking a few small piles of leaves before stepping on a crunchy leaf. She slightly grinned at the sound before glancing over at the play ground, "sometimes I wish we were all kids again" she pouted and then pointed at him, "and I mean actually children not acting like children" she playfully rolled her eyes. "Kids get entertained so easily" she chuckled as she watched some kids playing on the playground.

43Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Aha! I guess xD And yea we do, why? Oh, and on Friday I might not be on much D: Since on Friday I am planning to go to a haunted house in my school.)

Taran glanced at her with a grin as she stepped on the leaves. He followed her gaze to the park and sighed. "Yea..." He trailed off "But..we aren't kids..and that's true! They do!" He chuckled and watched the kids as she did "We were carefree...and the only thing that we worried about is...homework that honestly, I look back at was fucking easy." He chuckled and sighed "Now, we sound old!" He grimaced and pulled her away and stopped once he reached an ice cream truck. "Want?" He raised an eyebrow with a grin pulling her over to the ice cream truck.

44Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Oh ok, just wondering xD I thought you'd have picture day in your school uniform? Or did you just buy new clothes for the sake of it? xD o: that sounds fun! & it's alright! I've got study to do then anyway n__n)

"Tell me about it" she rolled her eyes with a smirk. She then grimaced, "whenever you use 'we' and 'old' in the same context... it just reminds me of when we actually were old" she slightly shivered at the memory. "But never mind... ice cream!" she grinned widely and walked over to the ice cream truck with him. "Yeah" she smiled and nodded before looking at all the different flavours. "Um..." she continued to look at all the different types before ordering rainbow sherbet. She looked at all the different colours, feeling intrigued by it before licking it and taking a step back so other people could order. She waited for Taran to order his as she licked her ice cream.

45Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Nope, picture day isn't in our uniform. We wear whatever we want to look good for the picture I guess xD I'm actually scared! Since..I heard last years was creepy,and alright! That's good! I'll be on maybe..at night though ^-^)

"Oh yea..." He trailed off as he thought about it and quickly shivered as he rubbed his face "Never..ever..will I forget that." He mumbled with a hesitant chuckle. He looked at the different flavors and ended up buying a screamers ice cream. He grinned as he grabbed it and looked at hers with a chuckle "You would!" He grinned as he walked towards her "You really do get distracted easily with colors." He smirked and continued to walk around with her as he looked at the basketball court, tennis court,and soccer field on the way. "Wait" He looked at her "Do you still have the water guns? Or did you leave them?" He asked.

46Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Oohhh! Haha Smile That's cool xD I would say I wish we could have school photos in casual clothes... but I don't have to have photos for school ever again! Muahaha... xD Still coming to terms with the fact that I don't have school next year... o.o but then again, I'll be going to university D: Is it like a special Halloween thingy at your school? xD That's cool n__n if that's the case, then I'll most likely be on!)

She grinned at him, "shut up... it's pretty" she chuckled sheepishly. As they walked she held his free hand and glanced at all the sporting fields and courts on the way. She hesitated for a moment before looking at her handbag, "no I put them in my bag" she smiled at him. "Why?" she chuckled, raising her eyebrows as she let go of his hand before undoing her bag and sighing when she saw them in there, glad she hadn't forgotten. "I think... when we spot Jayden and Hope we should attack them for taking so long" she grinned at the thought before having some more of her ice cream. "What do you think? Or are you chicken?" she teased and poked his side with a grin.

47Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Haha! Lucky!! And...Yea,university..that will get you busy x( Seeing my sister is ALWAYS in her room doing her homework throughout the weekdays. Yea, it is..and I am freaking out a bit..since my school is known for being haunted..it's part of the top ten most haunted schools in Illinois..since it used to be a catholic school..and nuns died there..they say the convent is haunted..and that's where they have the haunted house! D: Things have happened there actually Dx)

"Oh yea,very pretty." He rolled his eyes with a smirk. He shrugged "Just asking..and why do YOU carry them? It makes it hard to sneak attack don't you think?" He chuckled and looked down at her bag before averting his eyes back to her. He smirked and was about to speak until scoffing when she called him a chicken. "I am not a chicken!" He pulled a face at her before nodding "Which means..yea, I am up for it." He grinned "Because honestly...they are taking their sweet time." He rolled his eyes "So much for Hope telling us to meet her up." He chuckled and continued to eat his ice cream "Alright..is there anything you want to do at the park?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked around at all the things they could do. "You know what I just noticed?" He chuckled "We always plan to go to that yearly circus..but we never do!"

48Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Oh wow xD That makes me look forward to it even more! baha (: o____o" seriously? D: whatdaheck? xD That sounds so creepy! What's happened there? Sorry for replying so late xD My laptop randomly shut down... which doesn't sound very good o.o)

"Why do I? Maybe because it was MY idea to have a water fight and I was the one who stole them from John's room" she grinned and grabbed his out. "But if it's bothering you so much, here" she thrust his water gun into his free hand and poked her tongue out at him before licking her ice cream. She grinned when he scoffed, "aren't you?" she chuckled and then grinned, "good! And yes they are" she sighed and looked around for them before looking up at him. "There's never anything majorly exciting to do in a park" she playfully rolled her eyes, "that's why I brought these" she held her water gun up before eating some more of her ice cream. She nodded her head in agreement, "I know! But when is it? We always say that we're going to go but then something comes up or we just forget" she pouted at him. "SO, in light of that, we ARE going. Ok?" she smiled at him, "we just have to find out when it is" she chuckled slightly.

49Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Sorry x) But it's going to be worth it at the end though!! xD I didn't find out about it until some people in the haunted house last year heard some random footsteps..and they were the only ones there since they needed to get something on the third floor...You can hear a weird echo sometimes when the school is almost empty..and apparently a ghostly specter was seen..I've never experience non of those though! xD Apparently they changed the name of the school since it was shut down because of the ghostly happenings..soooo..it's not name Lourdes anymore..it's alright and really? Aw,damn o.O)

"Still! Can't at least hold one!" He frowned and chuckled when she handed his out. "Weelllll it's too late now isn't it?!" He chuckled as he rolled his eyes playfully at her as he handed her the water gun back "Because..I already told you my plan..so no use for it now." He breathed a chuckle. He pulled a face at her again and chuckled. "Correction..there isn't anything majorly exciting to do now that we are older." He sighed and slightly grinned as he continued to eat his ice cream. "But when we were younger..this place was like a fucking amusement park!" He laughed a bit before looking at her and shrugged "I don't know when it is." He sighed and looked at her pout with a grin "Alright!..but I think we need a reminder." He chuckled trying to think "Especially since..like you said..we forget." He smirked at her and continued to eat his ice cream. "Maybe..if we take the flyer and put it up on the ceiling..so then, that's the first thing we see when we wake up!" He joked.

50Halloween Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(It's ok xD Yeah that's true :3 Ahh! That's creepy xD Especially when you watch like... Paranormal Activity and stuff like that o.o Although that's not real... I hope not anyway xD Well, good luck with the haunted house thing then! xD)

"Make up your mind!" she chuckled and grabbed the water gun back. "You're such a baby" she pulled a face at him before grinning and stuffing the water guns back into her hand bag. "Uh, CORRECTION, there's nothing majorly exciting in Silver Waters at all" she smirked and started munching on her ice cream cone. "Yeah I know" she chuckled sheepishly and glanced around the park. "But it can still be fun!" she looked at all the fallen leaves and grinned slightly. "I guess that could work... but you'll have to do it, because I can't reach the ceiling" she chuckled sheepishly again before jumping into the pile of leaves with a grin. She kicked some leaves at him and chuckled slightly before stepping on a trail of leaves, making them crunch underneath her feet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next