Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halloween Town.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 23]

526Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She blinked a few times once he switched the torch off before trying to find her way back to his bed. She stumbled around before tripping over her own feet and falling onto the bed, "hey I found it" she chuckled under her breath before climbing onto it properly. She glanced over to the spot where his voice came from before crawling over and accidentally whacking her head against his shoulder, "ow" she chuckled and rubbed her head. "I think I'm going to end up with a broken bone or something" she smirked before grabbing the blanket and climbing under it. She slid down to the end of the bed before throwing the blanket over their heads so he could be under it with her. "It's our own cubby house" she grinned and felt around his upper body before finding his face. She poked his cheek before chuckling quietly and sitting up, crossing her legs.

(That's cool :O Good luck! Smile Me too :c Yeah I was talking to mum about that last night xD But how can people expect him to make major changes in four years? :/ Yeah... like you said, it has to be approved by so many people and then it might not even change Sad Haha! To Mexico! xD)

527Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope grunt when he moved her off his lap, turning on the TV she watched some of the disney shows before he came back with chips. "Pig." she grinned taking some and munching. Slouching back she flipped threw the channels

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

528Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"That's what you get for trying to get near me." He teased and slightly rubbed his shoulder with a chuckle and smirked as he felt the blanket going over his head. He laid down and breathed a chuckle at what she said before nodding his head "Yep.." He smirked and rubbed his cheek when she poked it. "seriously....this is going to be boring as hell...we can't do anything!" He groaned as he closed his eyes hoping the light would comeback on or the lightning and thunder would go away. He moved the blanket away from his face and shook his head before letting out a sigh "Unless....we go dancing in the rain!" He joked as he slightly laughed at the image.

Jayden walked back and rolled his eyes with a smirk as she called him a pig. "No...I just have a big appetite.." He grinned and sat down before looking at her as she grabbed some to munch on. "Oh..and you are calling me the pig." He teased and turned his attention to the TV.

(Ah..yea...I am going to need it since I have a final in every class except for French and P.E since I took those today..x( But after, I am going to have half day on Friday..no school Monday..nor Tuesday!!! xDD Oh and I know! People have to get it through their mind that it takes TIME! D: Haha! Hell yea!..Actually, that's the last place xD Since I am losing my Spanish..and speaking spanglish now x))

529Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"What I'm hungry and you got me hooked on chips." she said laughing "remember when we was younger?" Hope looked back at the screen. Flipping threw the channel she stopped at one "Ooo," she said

530Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie rolled her eyes with a smirk before sighing and slumping her shoulders, "stop complaining!" she chuckled and put her hand over his mouth before moving it away. She dropped it into her lap and pulled the blanket off of them as she chuckled at the image of them dancing in the rain. "Nice... but no. I'm good" she laughed before wrapping the blanket around her. "Well I don't know... we can always go to my house and see if the electricity is working there?" she sighed, not knowing if the whole town was experiencing a black out. She shrugged her shoulders before lying down and staring up into the darkness. "Or we can go see the others OR we can just stay here and admire the darkness" she smiled and lifted her legs up in the air randomly.

(Oh wow... how do you reckon you went? (: :OO Yay! xD That would be good also... since you've had a busy week haha Smile Haha! Then... move to another English speaking country! xD England would be closer, right? I don't know where all the continents and countries are... xDD All I know is that Australia is near no one. Apart from New Zealand and Indonesia o.o)

531Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

He thought about what she said and shrugged "Well...I would love to stay here and 'admire' the darkness..but honestly, I really don't" He chuckled and stood up before looking down at her as lightning was shown through the window. "So..want to go to your house?..Or do you want to go look for the others?" He raised an eyebrow before hesitating as he looked at the darkness not knowing if he should walk seeing he would most likely hit the wall than the actually door. He rubbed his chin and sat down as he felt around for the flashlight.

"What?" He chuckled and raised an eyebrow "I got you hooked?...Alright..but don't start calling me a pig when you are doing the same." He grinned and grabbed some chips as he ate them looking as she flipped through the channels.

(French..I saw my score which was all 100%! And P.E..x( Not so good..And I know right! Can't wait to be sleeping in! Aha! England isn't near the U.S ..I wish..but the next thing we have is Canada..the place where Munro lives..well..I have my bags packed..xD Haha! jk.)

532Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"I guess we could go see the others" she shrugged, "I'll text Hope... hey! I have my phone..." she climbed off of the bed and felt around for the flash light as he did before grabbing it with a grin once she felt it next to the bed. She switched it on and looked at him, "coming?" she smiled before chuckling and walking out of the room, finding her bag near the couch. She pulled her phone out and text Hope, 'Hey, where are you guys? Do you mind if we come visit? (:' she quickly sent the text before grabbing her jacket off of the couch and putting it on. She put her hand bag over her shoulder and waited for Hope to reply.

(:O Whoa! That's awesome!! Pfft, who cares about P.E! You got 100% on French, holy hell dude. xDD Yeah no joke! I can definitely relate xD Oh wait, England's in Europe... bahaha. Fail. :O To Canada! I'll meet you there and we can stalk him together o.o xD)

533Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Fine we're both pigs." she said with a smirked snuggling up to him she peeked him on the lips "Love you baby."

534Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran looked at her as she turned the flashlight on and flinched a bit seeing the bright light before rubbing hi eyes. He then nodded his head as he stood up "Ok!" he grinned as he followed her down before sitting on the arm of the couch as she texted Hope. He felt around the couch and grabbed his jacket before grabbing the flashlight and looked around for an umbrella. Once he found it, he grabbed it and looked back at her "Did she text you back?" He asked before slightly shrugging "Or we can just go to your house like you said..she might be there." He shrugged.

Jayden breathed a chuckle "I love you too." He grinned and leaned forward as he grabbed more chips. He shoved them into his mouth and looked at the TV. "What the hell is it we are watching exactly?" He chuckled as he turned to look at her "Unless, you don't know either.." He smirked.

(My mom cares because..she says it's proof that I am lazy xD And for the French, my dad is getting mad that I am getting better at French then my born language.Aha, parents..never satisfied x)aha! Alright then! Pack your bags!!..I barely noticed we went from Romney..to Munro..o.O aha! xD)

535Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Nope" she chuckled and shrugged before doing up her jacket and putting her hood on, "lets just go" she smiled and walked over to the front door. She opened it and immediately shivered as the cool wind rushed through the doorway, "lets hurry before I die from... I don't know, coldness" she chuckled and held her hand out, "you better share the umbrella" she grinned at him before grabbing his hand and pulling him outside, waiting for him to lock the door. She stood outside and watched the rain, hoping there wouldn't be any thunder or lightning as they walked. "At times like this I wish I had my license" she pouted, wondering when Jim was going to teach her to drive.

(Ah, haha! Well, I guess you'll have to start learning more Spanish then, right? o.O Haha! Oh yeah, I forgot about Romney xD I'd much rather talk about Munro though baha)

536Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Nope, don't know." she said shrugging her shoulders, Hope looked at him before back at the TV "Here pick something." Hope handed him the remote. She leaned back against Jayden "Hey wanna take a vacation just the two of us sometime?"

((O__O what about stalking, no planning something with out me XDD hahah jk jk))

537Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran looked at her and grinned "Alright then." He followed her out and locked the door before nodding "I know! A freaking car can come very handy at times." He grinned and held out the umbrella before unwrapping the strap around it and opened it. He lifted it up and grabbed her arm as he pulled her close to his body with a grin,wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Why would I not share? I maybe...'mean'..but I'm not cruel." He breathed a chuckle and kissed her jaw before walking with her towards her house as he held the umbrella up.

Jayden grabbed the remote and sighed as he changed the channel. He saw here was nothing on and scratched his chin before looking at her with a shrug "I guess." He grinned and looked back at the TV "What did you have in mind?" He asked as he continued to look for something to watch.

(Hey, at least I know the basics! And how to write it..a little..x) I think we all prefer talking about Munro more x) And...alright then! It's the three of us that will be getting a restriction order then,huh? xD Worth a try! Be right back!)

538Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Just i guess?" she said turning around to face him crawling on him she kissed up his neck slowly. "Hmm your mean.," she teased licking his jawline before placing her lips against his.

((yay!! Munro! <333333333333))

539Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She wrapped an arm around his lower back and smiled at him before chuckling, "yeah I know..." she smirked and huddled close to him as she felt the rain hit her feet. She walked with him towards her house before sighing in relief once they reached the front door. She looked back at the sky for a moment before opening her bag and digging around for her key to the house. She pulled it out and unlocked the door quickly, rushing inside, she slipped a little and grabbed onto the front door handle to stop herself from falling back. "Fuck" she cussed before she breathed out a chuckle and stood up properly, "so uncoordinated in this weather" she mumbled with a pout before closing the door and pulling her hood down. She turned on the light switch and grinned as the lights turned on, "yay!" she exclaimed before kicking her shoes off so she wouldn't slip.

(That's true. Just think... at least you know like... 3 languages? I know one. And a little bit of German, that's it! xD Agreed! Yes... but I think we can keep the stalking on the down low. We'll be pros! xD ok! (: )

540Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:52 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Once they made it to her house, he pulled away from her as he waited for the to open the door as he looked down at his feet before looking back at the neighborhood with a slight grimace at how deserted it looked. As she opened the door, he turned to look at her and breathed a chuckle seeing her slip "Nice." He teased as she stood up properly. He walked in behind her and closed the door before locking it. He turned to look back at her and grinned a bit "Yea...actual electricity!" He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair before moving to sit on the couch.

He breathed a chuckle and shrugged "Yea, I guess..seeing I don't have the money for that and you don't either...who knows if our parents would be even willing to pay." He rolled his eyes as she called him mean "Say what you want..but you know I am saying the truth." He grinned before kissing her gently as she pressed her lips to his. He pulled away and looked at her "Also, you have to think about school..the only break we have that's coming up is winter break.."

(Yea..three languages! Very Happy German counts! Even if it is a little..it's still a language you know,right?..Oh right, by the time we become pros...we would have been spotted multiple times! xD And ah! I took longer than I expected...my sister wanted to play mario kart..D: Now, I gotta sleep x( Night..)

541Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:59 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She pulled a face at him as he teased her before glancing around with a smile. She chuckled as he jumped on the couch before walking upstairs and into her bedroom. She quickly closed the door and got undressed before putting her pyjamas on and placing her handbag on her desk. She walked back downstairs and jumped onto the couch next to him, "oh let me guess... tv? Can't go two hours without it, can you?" she grinned at him and brought her legs up. She leaned onto him and rested her head on his shoulder, running her fingers up and down his leg before pulling her hand away. "Are you hungry?" she tilted her head to look up at him, remembering that he hadn't eaten much.

(Haha alright then (; Yeah but... you gotta start somewhere! haha xD And when we become pros... we'll just have to create new identities. xD That's alright, goodnight! (: )

542Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:26 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope pouted "I don';t wanna think about school then I'll have to deal with my teacher and.." she hugged Jayden tightly. "and I can call you mean if I want to. Your my boyfriend." she poked his nose and grinned,

543Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:36 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

{Sorry I haven't been on :-/ I have two more exams :-| and I don't know where Aladdin and Neca were up to...}

544Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:28 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran looked at her and shook his head "Surprisingly..nope." He shrugged with a small chuckle "I am surprised you would think that way of me...can't I just sit on a couch without being bothered on actually watching TV?" He raised an eyebrow with a small chuckle and slouched down on the couch as he moved around a bit to get more comfortable when she leaned on him. He looked down at her and shook his head "No.." He chuckled and thought about it for a moment before shaking his head "Yea..no.." He grinned and crossed his arms before moving his arm to wrap around her. "Why?"

Jayden sighed remembering that of her teacher and looked at her when she hugged him tightly. "What? That is not an excuse to be calling names." He chuckled "Because if that's the case..I can be calling you all sorts of names which I am pretty sure you wouldn't like." He raised his eyebrow.

(Haha..rightttt..xD And it's fine ^-^ ...again..I don't know either..x( )

545Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:33 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"I'm sorry... I'm being too judgemental, aren't I?" she smirked at him before lifting her head off of his shoulder and bringing her knees up onto the couch. "Because all you have eaten all day is... a cup of ice cream" she slightly chuckled at the thought and glanced at him. "I don't want you to get all skinny on me" she grinned and patted his stomach lightly before sighing and sitting up properly. "So... do you just want to sit here?" she looked at him with a smirk before glancing upstairs, "or we can go in my room?" she looked back at him with a grin before shrugging her shoulders.

(Haha xD)

546Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:39 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yea, too judgmental!" He faked a frown before grinning at her.He playfully rolled his eyes at her with a sigh "So? It's still kind of morning even if it doesn't look like it." He chuckled and looked through the window before glancing at her. "I am not going to get all skinny on you." He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair "Just because I am not hungry NOW..doesn't mean I am not going to eat for the rest of the day..." He grinned with a small shrug "And..I'm not you! Since..you seem to be always hungry!" He teased and moved his arm away from her as she sat up properly. "I would stay here...but I think it would be better in your room." He grinned and grabbed her arm as he pulled her to her room.

547Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:43 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Oh yeah I forgot it was morning" she glanced around and chuckled sheepishly before rolling her eyes at him. "Ok! Jeez" she chuckled and grinned at him as he pulled her up towards her room. Once she walked inside, she closed the door and moved to sit on her bed. She slightly patted her pillows, "it feels like I haven't been in here in ages" she smirked and got up to walk over to her closet, she opened it and peered inside, checking if Anna had gone through any of her stuff, which she hadn't much to her relief. She moved back to the bed and sat on it, leaning her back against the pillows, she pulled him to sit on the bed with her and wrapped an arm around him, "do you wanna watch a movie or just sit in here and do nothing?" she chuckled lightly, knowing there wasn't much to do.

548Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:48 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

He walked into her room and chuckled as she she patted her pillows. "That's because...you haven't since you have been in my house..for a longgg time." He grinned and chuckled seeing her walk over to her closet. "That right there.." He gestured to her closet "Is your clothes." He pointed to her and gestured to his clothes "These..are mine." He teased and st on the bed as she pulled him to sit with her. Letting out a sigh, he shrugged "Umm..a movie..I guess...it's not like we have much of a choice." He sighed and leaned against the headboard "And it's better than being in the dark.." He grinned.

549Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:51 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Shut up" she chuckled and sat up, unwrapping her arm from around him. "I was checking to see if Anna had stolen anything" she pouted and looked at the closet before tilting her head to look at him. "Ah ha!" she pointed to a small bottle of bubbles on her desk. "She has been in here" she chuckled and crawled over to the edge of the bed before leaning over and grabbing the small bottle. She opened it and peered inside it before turning around and blowing bubbles onto him. She slightly chuckled before sighing, "well what movies do you want to watch? I don't care" she shrugged, feeling distracted by all the bubbles. She popped one that was about to land on his leg before blowing more out. She slightly chuckled as they flew around his face before leaning back and grinning at him.

550Halloween Town. - Page 22 Empty Re: Halloween Town. Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:56 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Well..I hope she did..considering YOU are stealing my clothes." He grinned an crossed his arms before looking at the small bottle of bubbles on her desk. "Yea, she has..and what?" He chuckled before sighing seeing her grabbing the small bottle seeing where this was going. He looked at her as he shook his head when she blew bubbles onto him "Of course." He chuckled and shook his head playfully before shrugging "I don't care either..considering..I think we watched all the movies you have...and I have..now, they are just all going to be repeats." He frowned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next